Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) (24099 Views)

Investment In Cassava Value Chain - Cassava Home Project - Sola Agoro / Invest 10,000 Naira in Cassava Farming and Earn Big / Can I Get Back The #70,000 I Want To Invest In Cassava Farming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by igbsam(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2018
Ken4agent:

Congratulations!!!!
However research have it that 1acre of cassava farm planted with TME419 stem should yield 10-15 tones of tuber. But then, whether or not your farm will meetup this specification depends o the below factors and even more:
1. If you have planted a viable and hybrid stem

2. If you did tour soil analysis to be sure of the nutrient level of the soil, PH, water retaining capacity etc so as to know what type of fertilizer to apply, what Qty and when...remember under and over application is detrimental to yield

3. If you are able to contend with weed at 2-9weeks of planting

4. If you control rudent attack

5. If you replanted dead stem to reduce mortality

6. If you made heaps or you just inserted the stem into the soil

7. If you bought kenfarm consultation book on: TME419 cultivation in the Tropics
Can keep going on and on......

If all these are taken care off, sure bomper harvest is yours IJN

Good luck

Thank you so much for the information. Will call you up shortly
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Zykore(f): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2018
I need dry cassava pellets about 60 tons. If you have dry cassava contact me at zykore82@gmail.

Treat as urgent.
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
igbsam:

Thank you so much for the information. Will call you up shortly
Please feel free
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Philistine(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Zykore:
I need dry cassava pellets about 60 tons. If you have dry cassava contact me at zykore82@gmail.

Treat as urgent.

I only have an acre of TME419 tuber for sale at farm gate in Ibadan
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
We were at our experimental TME419 cassava farm on Saturday for assessment. I realised that after planting your stem, it is very important to do a head count of your heaps to check for mortality rate and the heap not planted due to omition or maybe oversight.

After my assessment, I realised I needed 5bundles to replant both the heaps having dry stems which never germinate and to replant the omitted heaps. This is a very important operation so many farmers take for granted.

Obviously if you are growing your TME419 farm for commercial purpose, a heap which is not planted or planted but dry off is a great lose.

Kenfarm is urging new farmers who has not visited their farm to take a head count of the germinating stem to do so fast......

.however, you may ask me why will a planted stem dry off after planting??

The reason(s) is because
1. The stem may not be viable. That is the planter definitely planted the very thin stem or maybe the shoot which of cause are not viable

2. The positioning of the stem maybe wrong.

3. The area of the soil where stem dried off my be lacking nutrient needs to start germination

4. For more info consult our TME419 cassava cultivation

But we must retirate that weed is our competitor now and you do not want to expose your tender crop to nutrient competition with weed

Check pix below

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
I was at my TME 419 cassava farm Yesterday for routine check and for further head count of the heaps to check for mortality for the second time after the first check 3weeks ago.

I observe 5% heaps still not having germinating stem. So we replanted and ofcuse commence the first weeding after plnting about 7weeks ago. My workers started the weeding with hoe. When the weeding is completed, I will emback on a 3rd head count of heaps.

Just keep visiting this thread to know what operation is next just after weeding and what operation follows

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
More pix....you will agree with me from the pix below that the Stem is doing great, fresh and healthy. We are yet to add fertilizer and am likely not gonna add as the land has been left to fallow for over 8years. However, in the next planting season I will have to add fertilizer..

Contact us for your viable stem cuttings

We also still have TME419 tubers in Ibadan for sell

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Odeyjoseph(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please I want to sell mature cassava tuber, based in Ibadan, 2 acres. Can you buy
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by MDDarah84(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is there any herbicide one can use in a Cassava farm that will not destroy the plants?
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2018
Odeyjoseph:
Please I want to sell mature cassava tuber, based in Ibadan, 2 acres. Can you buy

We appreciate your interest in our services. However I must say this is not a good time to sell your tubers as the price of tubers at farm gate has crashed helplessly. In this regards I will advise you process the tubers into garri and sell off. I guess you make a little more cash this way.

Kenfarm is still researching into why the cost of Tubers has crashed down and have refused to rise again since 1year now.....findings will be communicated..........

On the alternative when you disposed off tour cassava farm consider going into plantain farm
Visit the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/3763350/step-by-step-procedures-establishing-newly-acquired
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2018
Zykore:

Treat as urgent.

We have cassava tuber for sale......yu could buy, pill and dry
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
We still in the Biz of supplying TME 419 stem and establishment of cassava plantation

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Pkingssupplier: 3:23am On Aug 12, 2018
I have cassava for sale in Ogun state any buyer 08169009099
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by PoWConsulting: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
GET AGRIBUSINESS MANUALS AND BUSINESS PLANS INSTANTLY!!! #2,000 ONLY!!!
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2018
After using heo and cutlass to weed our TME419 farm we apply Atrazin and paracout to further suppress the weed in readiness for the dry season and we also discover some heaps not planted because they were skipped .....so we still replanted. But when planting stem cuttings at this time the rain is subsiding it important you insert the whole stick into the soil...........reason consult our ebook
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Goodtogrowfarm: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ken4agent:
A – U of Cassava farming
Kenfarm Cassava cultivation update
Contact us today for more info on V – Z of Cassava farming or visit www.kenfarm.com.ng

Customer care Line: 08038623884

email: kenfarm2020@gmail.com

STAGE A

Cassava cultivation is another yet to discover cash crop. Plantain farmers do not cultivate cassava because it do not give much output like the plantain and it require more input compare to plantain. However, it yet to be discovered by potential farmers that cassava demand is increasing dramatically just as the cost price of the finished product (garri) is increasing in the market every day. If this is the new development, I think it is time you invest that cash lying fallow in the bank and land left unused on cassava cultivation.

Kenfarm is not only in the Agric Biz to scup cash but also in the Agric Biz to beam a search light on economically rewarding crop cultivation. This is the reason you should contact us for your viable cassava stem both the Vitamin A cassava stem and the TME 419 cassava stem. We also help you set up your cassava farm as well as help ascertain your farm soil fertility. Your soil fertility is one important factor you want to know before putting your land to use if it is yours. It also an important factor you want to know before renting that land for Agric purposes (either for plantain plantation or cassava farming). You don’t want to plant your crop only to observe stunted growth due to lack of some maro & micro nutrients essential for the growth of your crop.

Nevertheless, below is a brief explanation of key information you need to know before venturing into cassava cultivation.

1. For those of us in Lagos and Ogun who wish to either purchase a farm land or Rent a farm land for Agric Biz, visit any farming settlement(i prefer Owode - Idiroko/border axis and for those in Ibadan environ, you can either buy or rent farm anywhere along Iseyin road or Arulogun road off Ojoo(kenfarm do not sell or rent farm).

2. After securing a farm land, contact kenfarm immediately via 08038623884 for your soil analysis.
(N.B: Do your soil analysis before renting that farm land because……)

3. Carry out your second and third ploughing (10 to 14 days after first ploughing). It is important to note that once the first plough starts, u must start sourcing for a reliable cassava stem(cassava stem to cover 1hectare will be about 25- 30bundles. For cost of a bundle for each of the two type of stems contact kenfarm)

4. After the second plough u might have gotten your cassava stem down from kenfarm. Now its time for planting

5. Wages for planting vary but we approximate to 800naira per alapin (2 alapin = 1 plot, 15 plots(1hectare) = 30 alapin that 800naira x 30 alapin = 24,000naira/hectare for planting. Cost is negotiable and vary with location
6. After about 1 month of planting, its time for first weeding. Cost is 1000 per alapin x 30 alapin = 30,000naira/hectare. Cost is negotiable and vary with location.

7. Immediately after the first weeding fertilizer is applied. Currently a bag of fertilizer goes for 7k and u need 3bags = 21k. Again 200/alapin for application x 30alapin = 6000naira
8. At the 3rd month, second weeding is carried out. Same price as first weeding

9. At the 6th month, third weeding is carried out
10. From the 8th month your cassava is ready for sale

STAGE B
Now this is the marketing aspect of the Biz and you can only qualify to this stage only if you have done all the above without making mistakes. Kenfarm can be your guardian to achieve all these stage above.

My analysis below is subject to verification and of cause vary with location. Do your market findings to verify what is obtainable at your location.
A basket of cassava goes for 7500 (last time I checked). The actual money u get is 5500 to 6000 depending on d distance of the farm to the market.
The Break down goes thus, Out of the 7,500naira, 1000naira or 1500naira goes to transportation of a Basket of cassava from your farm to the market (by Bike). Price depend on d distance to the nearest market. The labourer that harvest and arrange the cassava in the basket charge 500naira. Now you know how much it cost you to get a backer ready for supply.
Now 3 baskets = 1ton
so instead of getting 22,500naira on 1 ton of cassava, the actual money u get is btw 16500naira to 18,000naira. Now that is the figure u should work with so that you don’t raise your hopes high
Processing your cassava into garri gives u times 2 the value.
I have experimented it. This is not multiplier effect, not internet farming, not computer agriculture, not even rocket science but real practical commercial Agriculture.
We tried an experiment using 4 cab stars. 2 went for direct sales while the other two went to processing into garri. By d time we were through, the processing of cassava into garri yielded more income.
Hence, we encourage our esteem clients who are still skeptical of whether to go into selling of cassava tubers or processing of the tuber to finished product ( e.g. garri) to make their choice. Outright sales of the cassava tubers gave us profit of 120,000naira for the two cab stars, while we got a profit of 200,000naira for the other 2cab stars after sales of the garri.
Conclusively, if I just gave you a reason to utilize that fund or land of your lying idle, do not hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp line 08038623884 to do your soil analysis and place Oder for plantain sucker or cassava stems.

find below pics of our output

…….kenfarm feed the nation while creating job and curing diseases.

Thank you for this.I want to confirm is it compulsory to use fertilizer for cassava? And how do you know the TME cassava stem?
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Goodtogrowfarm:

Thank you for this.I want to confirm is it compulsory to use fertilizer for cassava? And how do you know the TME cassava stem?

You most times do not need fertilizer except in a situation where the land has been over used. TME do not produce tuberous tubers in an over used land. As for how to identify TME, you can identify it when you see it physically placed side by side with other stems for comparism.
For more details consult our TME production book
Cheers!!
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Goodtogrowfarm: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ken4agent:

You most times do not need fertilizer except in a situation where the land has been over used. TME do not produce tuberous tubers in an over used land. As for how to identify TME, you can identify it when you see it physically placed side by side with other stems for comparism.
For more details consult our TME production book
Cheers!!
Thanks�
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Goodtogrowfarm:

Thanks�

It our work.UWC
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
We applied Atrazin + Paracort herbicide on our TME419 farm on the 11th of August. Check how clean the farm is even after 3weeks.

Control of weed is essential at the first 3months of your cassava if you are targeting tuberous growth and desease free tubers. Check out how healthy our cassava are....... We can do same for you

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
We still have bundles of stems available

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by kingmuyiwa(m): 4:32am On Oct 15, 2018
I salute you sir. Well done and thanks for sharing informative contents that provide millions with opportunities. Please i need a linkup tp secure two yearly farm labourers. Please kindly help me on this. Please whatsapp me on 08034698250. Thanks in anticipation. Farm location is Oba Akoko in Akoko south west local government of Ondo State.
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for the complement.... November and December is the window period for getting farm workers.....I will feed yu back. But u can still chat me on our WhatsApp line Regards
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
Application herbicide (Contact herbicide + Atrazin) on our TME farm

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
I harvested my half plot of TME419 cassava for the first time and the sizes of the tuber is amazing. This is the very first time I am seeing TME419 tuber this big. I left the tubers in the soil for 17weeks. I made bed riges, I did not add any fertilizer and controlled weed meticulously.

The total number of bags after grinding was 7(100kg) bags. Tomorrow we would press it and start the processing to garri. For my esteem followers consumption.

I will keep updating the post on how how Mandy bags of garri I realised and how much expended in the processing cum how much it was sold.
Cheers

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
We realised 7 bags(50kh) of garri and expended 22k in the processing. I process it into a yellow garri and sold off 5bags. It kind of more profitable when you process into garri and sell other than selling off the tubers at farm gate.

Another reason why processing cost was less was because the processing factory is just a stone trow from my plot of cassava farm.

Stay blue to the post as I also feed you back on my acres of TME 419 cassava farm.

I paid for the last and final weeding for the season and hope to visit the farm this week to spary with Atrazin and Systemic herbicide

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2018
for best results kenfarm is recommending you apply deep litter poultry manure at half to one third doses and cage manure at one third to one fourth doses of the cattle manure and water the crop immediately.

The poultry manure can be pelletized and packed in 5-25kg capacity bags, as in the case of developed countries, for use in home gardens and nurseries.

Farmers with farms close to poultry farms use poultry manure regularly for their crops, with good returns.

Poultry manure is a more concentrated source of crop nutrients, especially NPK and calcium. Being naturally organic, it does not need composting and can be applied directly to the fields from the farm.

“The fertilizer value of one tonne of dried cage poultry manure is equivalent to 100 kg urea, 150kg super phosphate, 50kg potash, 125kg calcium carbonate, 30 kg sulphur, 12 kg sodium chloride, 10kg magnesium sulphate, 5kg ferrous sulphate, 1kg manganese sulphate, zinc sulphate and other trace minerals each and is available at a cheaper rate than other market available inputs,”

Below is a supply to our esteem client farm

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2019
The time to start crop budgetting and preplanting operations is now......two most important preplanting operations are:
1. Soil fertility testing
2. Soil treatment ( application of pesticide and fungicide on your farm soil)

Do not worry out treating your sucker as we treat our sucker before selling off

How is the rain in your farm area?

Do not be tempted to start cultivating your farm now except you have irrigation as the rain fall intensity and rate is not stable yet to plant.

Cheers!!

We still have copies of our TME 419 cassava cultivation for sale
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Mario01boss(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have cassave for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
It time to act....you have read enough online. We also hope thus thread has been educative. It time to own your own farmland and set out.

If you have been following this thread from unset, I can assure you you can set up your own TME 419 cassava plantation now with our treated hybrid stem......land available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue School Principal Constructs Cattle Ranch With Scraps (photos) / FG Commissions 450 Metric Tons Cassava Processing Plant In Rivers / A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.