Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (56543 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
AfterEarth:
OP .. Modify your topic:

It's Feel Bad Not Fell Bad ...

Na the ibo version be that
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by 1miccza: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
can I perceive it?

*whistling* e ba mi kigbe ole o
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Some vaginas need to be cleaned with vacuum cleaner!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Icaretoo: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Damilare5882:
Just use style tell her that you read a gist online about vaginas .. Tell her to make a paste of garlic and use it before going to bed .. Its helps(talking from experience )
..also she shouldn't use all this antiseptic soaps to wash her P,normal soap is OK ... Then she should get new sets of pants ..you can do that for her ..Peace !!..http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/how-to-get-rid-of-vaginal-odor.html

Not necessarily paste, she should get a glove of Garlic, attach a string to it and insert it into her vagine ovrr night.
The essess of the string is for easy removal .it works like magic
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by awesomesossy(f): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks
Is there discharge? ... if There is.. ..its possible she has an infection ... She should c a gynaecologist ASAP.... Just tell her nicely.. .. And u both should b treated.. .else if she treats it alone. ..there might b a recurrence. .... Then advice her to use normal soap to wash up dat place(Or even just clean water)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... Please you need to let her know so that she can get treated. Most women have this problem and it's largely caused by poor hygiene. Some don't wash it at all while others hurriedly splash or pour water on the surface without taking their time to deep their hands inside for a thorough washing.

Good prospective men have let many women unannounced because of this problem. Every women should take this issue very seriously.

Deeping the hand inside(douching) isn't necessary and not healthy too
It can leads to many health problems including problem getting pregnant
The vagina actually cleans itself out so there is no need to deep inside or get product made for the purpose
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by CarrotAndStick: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Tell her to buy a new toto. The one she's using has expired.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
justscorchone:

My guy no waste your time,that careless barney go dey reply like imbe,just leave am as you see am for market.
grin d girl na real imbe Allah.... Wetin fit am na to just catch am carry am go one uncompleted building tidy am without mercy
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by princemartinsG(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
A bit Education on adult sexual health here will be of no small value.

All of us especially sexually active adults who have unprotected frequent sex are all at risk of contacting STIs sometimes.

No one is immune to STIs except when faithfully married, abstinent or proper condom use.

STIs as mentioned by the pioneer of this topic can infect men as much as they infect women. The signs and symptoms in women differs from as it is in men.

If you have woman who you love sincerely but she has infection, the most important thing to do if you are a mature man is to first protect yourself and be willing to help, direct or assist the woman seek medical assistance.

It is romantic and mature that you both visit a laboratory where both of you will be tested for STIs.

Many men like to feel that the infected lady is more affected not knowing that he is also affected so long he had ever had sex with the woman.

The best to do is to seek medical help and both decide more sexually healthy life.

Finally for both men and women, it is adviseable for sexually active adults to do clinical test for STIs, Hiv and aids

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ebonflexy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
You better deal with it before it turns to something else.

This is possibly one of Nairaland's must legendary threads on the topic:
https://www.nairaland.com/2047201/why-he-cheated-kitty-stinks/10#28998496
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by wobia007: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kindly ask her to go for urine culture and swap test...it could be an infection
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ceeethru(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
Me sef I don't know d normal smell a vagina exudes... Benita27 how does ur own smell like?
Salty.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
ceeethru:
Salty.
so then why do some ladies now behave as if it taste like honey.... Not everyone likes d salty taste...
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Ahmiee(f): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Freestainworld:
Mr poster, there are many things that can cause bad vaginal odour though normally for ladies, it is usually Infection, once she's tested, confirmed, and treated it will stop. if she does douching, she should stop it too, it's not good.
soap some even use sponge . just water is ok
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by SKAMOD(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero... Thats ur name. Better tell to be a hero
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by 4ureyesonly: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27 and dingbang. Carry on

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by pussypounder(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tell her that you want to find out where d smell of dead rat is coming from and smell her pvssy. Or better still tell her that her pushie smells like rotten fish that she should go to the gynecologist unless you will not lick it again... Anyways, hin dey smell like rotten fish but some men still dry lick am lick that kiss
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ifyseun: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Since u said she is neat, it could be an infection...most ladies are prone to infections especially those that wear pant 24/7 even when they sleep....buy her fem tight soap as a gift...stylishly tell her to sit on hot water,salt for some minutes every other day....lots of alcohol,sugary foods are also responsible for bad odor....fresh fruits is encouraged....u can contact me if all fail...I'm a nurse

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ifyseun: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Since u
ifyseun:
Since u said she is neat, it could be an infection...most ladies are prone to infections especially those that wear pant 24/7 even when they sleep....buy her fem tight soap as a gift...stylishly tell her to sit on hot water,salt for some minutes every other day....lots of alcohol,sugary foods are also responsible for bad odor....fresh fruits is encouraged....u can contact me if all fail...I'm a nurse
ifyseun:
[quote author=ifyseun post=53132881]Since u said she is neat, it could be an infection...most ladies are prone to infections especially those that wear pant 24/7 even when they sleep....buy her fem tight soap as a gift...stylishly tell her to sit on hot water,salt for some minutes every other day....lots of alcohol,sugary foods are also responsible for bad odor....fresh fruits is encouraged....u can contact me if all fail...I'm a nurse[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by CioAngels(f): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Telling her her pussy is smelling is a very big issue but you could do that with wisdom.

Invite her over, try making love with her and dip a finger into it, make her perceive it then tell her you would like her to see a gynaecologist cos you know the odour is offensive though you know she's very hygienic.
As simple as that, seeing gynaecologist is your best solution and fast before marriage becos you can never know the kind of treatment she will go through becos in Nhgeria a woman marries today, tomorrow they want to see you pregnant But why did you not tell her before intro, she would gone far into the treatment by now?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
softwerk:
From a medical point of view;

Vaginal odor may be caused by bacterial vaginosis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, pelvic inflammatory disease, poor hygiene or yeast infections.

The odour results from an overgrown population of either the vaginal normal flora or accidentally introduced microbes from dirty toilets, an unwashed 'cassava' during sex or from an infected partner. The chances of the infection are higher in ladies with multiple partners and unprotected sexual activities.

I'll advice you sincerely and lovingly discuss with her that you both consult a medical doctor who will most likely recommend a vaginal swab culture and sensitivity test to determine the most prominent microbes and the antibiotics to use.

I however also recommend the following during the 4weeks treatment:

1. Change her body cream, hair cream and bathing soaps. Buy her quality products with mild perfumes, I recommend Fair & White, Extreme Glow and Dettol Soaps (Buy them for her my brother, you won't die, I promise) grin.

2. Ensure she bathes at least twice a day and more when on her period.

3. Avoid fingering during pre-intimacy (No be Eba you dey mould my brother). grin Your hands can never be too clean!

4. Include garlic in her meals (Garlic contains natural antibiotics and cleansers and is ideal for the vagina and skin.

5. Lastly my guy, we all know skin-to-skin is more pleasurable but please try not to erupt inside the volcano every time except you are making a babygrin grin

6. Ensure she washes the place with ordinary water regularly especially after sex and after sweating from hot weather and strenuous activities.

I am confident that you will return back to this forum to share your testimony after 2months at most.

I do hope you find my lines quite helpful.

Sincerely yours,

Softwerk
... Nice one. A simple day to day routine that will help the OP. Very educative.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by sekem: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
ayoolanr:
Some vaginas need to be cleaned with vacuum cleaner!!

Guy you too wicked!

Vacuum cleaner indeed!

Anyway sha, my dear op na your cross be dat o.

Just make sure you begin now to tell am say you no dey like give women head.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Donsimple(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Omo she need prayer b dat
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Get mycoten drugs fr her, it comes wit applicator fr insertion of d drugs tru d vàgna, and also buy ofloxacin capsule she'll take dat one wit water.. Both drugs shud cost nothing less dan 1500. Do dat and u'll tnk me later.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by omooba969(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
wiloy2k8:
the thing dey smell like rotten fish

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ibkbisi: 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Simple; Buy her FemFresh (Vaginal liquid wash)+ Encourage her to wear clothes that give air in that area, i.e less of trousers more of skirts and dresses + Visit a nutritionist
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by omooba969(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
yeenqa:
Get mycoten drugs fr her, it comes wit applicator fr insertion of d drugs tru d vàgna, and also buy ofloxacin capsule she'll take dat one wit water.. Both drugs shud cost nothing less dan 1500. Do dat and u'll tnk me later.

Self medication, highway to self destruction
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by slap1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Elfaris:

Chaaaii nawa o... LWKMD.

As in eh! I no fit laugh! grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by newyorks(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
could be an infection or maybe eating too much of onion garick and ginger.all these are medicinal to human body bt at same time it brings odour and unpleasant smell to sensitive areas like mouth &vagina.

its nt medically hygeinic to wash vagina soap.just clean water and proper hand washing is good because most soaps tend to kill the good bacteria protecting the v.from yeast infection etc.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Lilcentt(f): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bring it let pussy lemme test it first
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
She eats junk food alot. Tell her to try fruits like watermelon and pineapples and she'll smell like wink
I'm not a doctor though, and I'm single af.
Just some stuff i read on Reddit some years ago.
Cheers lol
Btw.
What does pussy smell like? undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ststyreal(f): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

When you cum inside her all the time, what do you expect? That thing u cum inside her stays for some days before coming out and you forgot that the cum itself could generate an offensive odour at times. Well, I no be doctor but I just reason am say that your cum fit be the cause. Abeg, make una no quote me ooo, na my own i talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / The Facts And Myths Of Sickle Cell Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.