Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri (40280 Views)

Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) / Protest Against Angela Uwakwem At FMC Owerri (Photos) / Nairalander Mounts Highest Single Collection Of Statues In Nigeria At Imsu(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by osmoseas(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
The churches have been kind enough to patronise us in the past few years, and grateful we are. Yet our satisfaction will indeed come when Nigerians will become fully aesthetically aware of their living environment and artistically literate! Till then, we ll keep pushing...

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by Rapmaestro(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
The pics of d complete statue
Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by osmoseas(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
more pics of the work in progress

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by osmoseas(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Details of the face!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by newyorks(m): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2017
nna dalu ulo.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by DozieInc(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2017
Okay,

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by Young03(m): 12:22am On Jan 26, 2017
for wat?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by osmoseas(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2017
Young03:
for wat?
Young03:
for wat?
Young03:
for wat?
young I don't get your question

15 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by Young03(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2017
osmoseas:
young I don't get your question
ur reason for mounting dat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by osmoseas(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Young03:

ur reason for mounting dat
oooh now I get you, well symbolism has always been instrumental to the teachings of the Roman Catholics, so therefore I was contracted to erect the statue at a strategic position in the church (Christ the King catholic chaplaincy) which is situated directly adjacent to the Owerri mosque.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by Julietcutie(f): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
nice one .....lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by wunmi590(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ha, Oluwa ooo.

Nigerians are too talented.

Kudos bro.

Christ is indeed the "KING"

#ProudToBeACatholic

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by Dandsome: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Kai

Who's that guy hanging on the Crane?

This is the height of carelessness. No safety apparel. What if his hands get weak and he falls off?

They should be very careful. Don't get into bigger problems in a bid to do good.

If you cook a very delicious pot of Egusi soup, one teaspoon of kerosene added to the soup can render the soup useless

Strolls outta thread

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm, nice sculpture

What's the guy in the last pic doing? Taking a selfie? Social media craze

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
is that jesus christ, or kesus klaist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by sainty2k3(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
E ku ise o.
But please don't just mount the Statue let him be Christ the king in all your ways and all you do.God will help us all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by AngelicBeing: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
cool
Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by ALAYORMII: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
The tallest in East, Nigeria, Africa, or the World??

This has nothing on the one in Brazil (Christ the Redeemer) not to talk of the one in Poland. (Christ the King)
na wa o... the face of the statue sha.... anyway una try... it's never easy... more project to you

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by amuokuko: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
The local version of the one in Rio.

I remember the last world cup held at Rio, Brazil, the last day of the match, there was a beautiful shot of the Statue in Rio, the colour of the sky made the shot soooo beautiful.

To me, that is the most beautiful work of art I have ever seen.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Some people will go and pray to it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by Opakan2: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Idol worshipping

As a Christian, you shouldn't use images, crucifix or d likes in worship. it's no longer christianity if you do
So many false doctrines in the world now sad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by jomboliski(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Isorite
Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Very Artistic

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by slurryeye: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wow! Is that guy in the first pic hanging on the hook of a zoom boom or my eyes are deceiving me? Wow! Wow! Wow! Truly, occupational safety is non existence in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by idu1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Who's that?

How will it cost me to erect my great grandfather's cement like this?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by opius: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
WAO ! I love this , more grace brother

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by Splinz(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
They only succeeded in erecting a giant idol. SMH

18 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by rawpadgin(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
who told u guys that this is how Jesus look like

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Another idol mounted,okay kontinu,and who even said Jesus was white..smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri by dederocs(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Do read What the 10 commandments talk about graven images...thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu's TVC Sacks 145 Workers / Meet Dohmel Samson, 12-year-old Jos Pencil Artist (photos) / Benue, Kogi, Plateau Pay Civil Servants High Despite Poor Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.