Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

She Does This While We Kiss.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Does This While We Kiss.... (2921 Views)

“my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out / Why Do We Close Our Eyes When We Kiss? / 5 Reasons We Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Does This While We Kiss.... by amnwa(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2017
For most of us here that have nice time with our beloved ones. You will really agree with me, kissing is an important thing in relationship..

Now I love kissing but my gf sees it like I don't, I must admit she's a bad kisser and really sucks at it despite my efforts to teach her. She rushes and most times, bites my lips , it sounds funny until you experience the pain.lol.. That moment when your in the mood and then boom, your lips Turn red and she starts apologizing..
I really love her and wish we can bypass this..

Now whenever we see I try my best to avoid the kiss, and this has angered her, now she things I don't like her anymore..
My people how do I correct this as this is currently affecting our relationship..

Insults are allowed...

1 Like

Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by Loyalblak007(f): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2017
it is obvious that she is still a "learner"

You both should watch romantic movies together...you could pick one or two things from there

3 Likes

Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by mznel(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2017
Am sorry but mai I laugh jus smal grin grin

Sorry about DT op.
I suggest u guys try do t slowly n practise t wit those kissing movies
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by jonaifame22(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Ehn u can convert the kiss to pvssy lickn dnt jus leave her like that
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by Yannny: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2017
Take control of the kissing. Stop her and then you kiss her. When she gets eager pull away look her in her eyes grab her face with both hands and kiss her. Be a man and take control. If all else fails then chat to her without blaming her, tell her you want to connect with her and when you guys kiss you can't sync with her. Ask her how she likes to be kissed then tell her how you like it.

4 Likes

Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2017
that's how my ex bite me one day on my lips,,,,, i gave her one dirty slap,, op you can try this too undecided

1 Like

Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
If kiss fit dey pain what of mouth action?

Obviously you haven't tried it else na seminary you go dey.Prick wulaf turn to gala grin

1 Like

Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by MrWhaley: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:
Take control of the kissing. Stop her and then you kiss her. When she gets eager pull away look her in her eyes grab her face with both hands and kiss her. Be a man and take control. If all else fails then chat to her without blaming her, tell her you want to connect with her and when you guys kiss you can't sync with her. Ask her how she likes to be kissed then tell her how you like it.
Wow. So there's more to you than just mere girl to girl squabbles? I am impressed.

No offence,tho.
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by eezeribe(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:

Your signature speaks volumes... Kudos
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by ellechrystal(f): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lol. @ bites my lips . Lmao.
Guy come kiss me make i teach u, u no even know how to, because if u be expert sef, she no for see chance bit ya lips grin cheesy wink
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
eezeribe:

Your signature speaks volumes... Kudos

Thank you grin
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
MrWhaley:

Wow. So there's more to you than just mere girl to girl squabbles? I am impressed.

No offence,tho.

Yes, there is embarassed
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
ellechrystal:
Guy come kiss me make i teach u, u no even know how to, because if u be expert sef, she no for see chance bit ya lips grin cheesy wink
i don't like kissing, can you gimme bj instead? undecided
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by amnwa(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
ellechrystal:

Pls where will the tutorial hold grin
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
ellechrystal:
hahahaha I laugh in cell '23' dem still dey go kissing school?
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by amnwa(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:

Can't say much but excellently written
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
abeg wetin be kissing? push her head go down jare.
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lobatan! My godfathers have said it all.....so go lecture her and make her a very good bad kisser
#Enjoy
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by MrWhaley: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:

Yes, there is embarassed
Alright. smiley
Re: She Does This While We Kiss.... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:
tutoring little kids on how to do bad things.... the guy sounds 18...and his girl is probably 16

(1) (Reply)

I Gave You My All…Why Would You Do This To Me? / Why Do People See Me And Make The Cat Noise (meww)? / Deadrat Scam And Double Standards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.