Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos (2868 Views)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by exlinkleads(f): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Women can go to any extent when they find out that their men cheats. Truth is that they don't borer to catch you red handed. Once they are convinced, the rest is history. Police officials in Philippine have arrested a 32-year-old woman, Liezel Betitta for cutting off her husband’s penis with a pair of scissors because she was convinced he was having an affair with his friend’s wife.

Betitta believes her husband, Mark was having sexual relationship with a friend’s wife at a building close to where he worked in Iloilo City. The jealous wife had on April 22 2017, at about 10.30pm cut off her husband’s penis while he was asleep in his friend’s house.

Mark woke up from sleep as a result of the pain after Liezel grabbed his manhood and sliced it off two inches from the base. The scream of the victim attracted his friends who rushed him to Jesus Colmenares Memorial Hospital in the Balasan Town district.

Mark was later transferred to the Western Visayas Medical Center in Iloilo City where surgeons attempted unsuccessfully to reattach his penis. The suspect who has three children for her husband, when arrested by the police confessed to the crime, saying she has no regrets for her action.

In her words:

“I don’t regret cutting off his penis. It’s his punishment for being a womanizer. I am ready to face the consequences of my action. “I am tired of his womanizing. He got a new girlfriend lately.”

Investigator from the Carles Police Department, Alexis Bataga said that Mark wants to press charges against his wife. He disclosed that officers were investigating the incident, adding that the mother of three has been remanded in custody.

See photos below…

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/omg-wife-cuts-off-her-husbands-penis.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 dominique

Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lol,i dont even need to cut off his peepee,i will just do this.

Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Cutting of joystick is now rampant.Let me go and cut someone's joystick too.
*searcing for my shovel*

1 Like

Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Reading the topic alone..... makes me SHUDDER!!!!!

1 Like

Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by femolacqua(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
*searcing for my shovel*
Take it Easy grin
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
*searcing for my shovel*
you go tey for goal!!
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
modelmike7:

you go tey for goal!!
grin grin
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin

When i read the thread & see those names...meehn, i knew something aint right tongue

Uummm..Op where did u get this news eehn? How come this kyn of story from the village of ILO-ILO reached Naija faster than the bullet? grin grin
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
*searcing for my shovel*

Not that I care but if you Indeed decide to carry out your evil plan, scissors not shovel, is use for cutting.

This is basic knowledge.
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kikikiki. They never learn tongue

I'd cut it & then do this... grin

1 Like

Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by LaDolceVida(f): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
*searcing for my shovel*

2 Likes

Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=LaDolceVida post=56004084][/quote]
Ameeeeen grin
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by brandydaniells(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Xaos:

Not that I care but if you Indeed decide to carry out your evil plan, scissors not shovel, is use for cutting.

This is basic knowledge.
TrapQueen77:
grin

When i read the thread & see those names...meehn, i knew something aint right tongue

Uummm..Op where did u get this news eehn? How come this kyn of story from the village of ILO-ILO reached Naija faster than the bullet? grin grin

sexybbstar:
*searcing for my shovel*
post like thyis dont pass u by
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is the way to handle cheating men instead of crying and going to fight the side chick. As for me, i will make it so painless you wont know you are dickless until 3 days later.. Nonsense
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by CaroLyner(f): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
This is the way to handle cheating men instead of crying and going to fight the side chick. As for me, i will make it so painless you wont know you are dickless until 3 days later.. Nonsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Who do men cheat with?Do you stay with one guy?
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

If I catch my gf cheating,if I have one,i will break a bottle and thrust the broken part inside her kitkat.Men cheat with women.So both sexes cheats.
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Love Machine:
If I catch my gf cheating,if I have one,i will break a bottle and thrust the broken part inside her kitkat.Men cheat with women.So both sexes cheats.

Both sexes cheat alright but we're the only one not afraid to cut the loose ends grin

1 Like

Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Dionnetech: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
This one scare me embarassed
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Cunninlinguist: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hope naija girls no learn this one o embarassed
In the meantime angry

Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Sierusvirus(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Love Machine:

The best is to cut off her clitoris ( flush it down the toilet) and one breast. chikinaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by FearlessDapsin(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Reminds me of King Kong, the notorious chest beater. The only difference is King Kong is full of action, you are just an empty vessel making noise. All bark no bite. BTW, the guy or guys that smashed your heart into smithereens are brutal bastards.
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Reminds me of King Kong, the notorious chest beater. The only difference is King Kong is full of action, you are just an empty vessel making noise. All bark no bite. BTW, the guy or guys that smashed your heart into smithereens are brutal bastards.
bring your dick and you will see who is beating chest. Mind you i've had experience
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
bring your dick and you will see who is beating chest. Mind you i've had experience
Lol, you've sliced off a guy's dick before?
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Lol, you've sliced off a guy's dick before?
a dead one yeah, honest truth
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
a dead one yeah, honest truth
You killed him too?!
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nope it was a cadaver in med school, when we got to the joystick part during dissection all the guys turned cowards, i proudly did the honors although some of my friends avoided me for a week.lol.
FearlessDapsin:
You killed him too?!
Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Nope it was a cadaver in med school when we got to the joystick part during dissection all the guys turned cowards, i proudly did the honors some of my friends avoided me for a week.lol.
So relieved. Could not imagine such a pretty girl a cold blooded murderer embarassed

1 Like

Re: OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 29, 2017
And they'll want us to believe the misconception that JEALOUSY signifies love.

JEALOUSY = Insecurity + over-possessiveness + hatred

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You / Sextainment / Man Impregnants Three Biological Sisters…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.