Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ex Banker Forces His 9-yr-old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Banker Forces His 9-yr-old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him ( Photo ) (2729 Views)

Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? / Please Tell Me More About This Man, I Have A Crush On Him(photo) / Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Banker Forces His 9-yr-old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him ( Photo ) by muyi001: 3:30am On Jan 27, 2017
A nine-year old house maid simply identified as Ada had bursted the bubbles of how her 38-year-old boss, identified as Mr. Ojuigo had allegedly forced her to have MouthAction with him at Upper Sakponba Road in Benin City, Edo state’s capital.

Ojuigo, who had reportedly lost his banking job six months ago usually promised to give the little girl some money each time he compelled her to engage in the act with him whenever his banker wife was off to work.

Ada also revealed to his boss’ wife how he had threatened to kill her if she made the clue of the encounter known to her wife or any other person.

Complete the story and see the photo here http://muyigist.com/2017/01/24/ex-banker-forces-his-9-yr-old-house-maid-to-have-oral-sex-with-him-in-benin/

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: Ex Banker Forces His 9-yr-old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him ( Photo ) by policy12: 4:55am On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Ex Banker Forces His 9-yr-old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him ( Photo ) by Smhart1(f): 5:06am On Jan 27, 2017
The evil men do surprises even the devil
Re: Ex Banker Forces His 9-yr-old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him ( Photo ) by pointblank247(m): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2017
human beings
Re: Ex Banker Forces His 9-yr-old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him ( Photo ) by softwerk(f): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2017
Only 6months of unemployment and he has already lost his mind shocked shocked

An idle mind indeed is the devil's workshop!

I however refuse to cast the first stone instead............. cry cry

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

I choose to blame Buhari.

Unapologetically!

1 Like

Re: Ex Banker Forces His 9-yr-old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him ( Photo ) by alex81(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2017
mumugist again where is d pishure

1 Like

Re: Ex Banker Forces His 9-yr-old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him ( Photo ) by LecciGucci: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Ex Banker Forces His 9-yr-old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him ( Photo ) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmmm omo ale jatijati leleyi o

9years old dey do maid??

Thunder wey go fire this fake blogger is doing push ups
Re: Ex Banker Forces His 9-yr-old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him ( Photo ) by Annie939(f): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2017
nawa for some men

(1) (Reply)

"Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag / 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex..pictures / Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.