Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... (27825 Views)

What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? / What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? / Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by KaptainAfrika: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
The guy is not your husband, so its not like you are the rightful owner of ze froferty kai!.

This is better than when my Aunt came home from the hospital to pick something for her daughter, only to meet her husband seriously pounding one of the women that came with his mum, to do 'omugwo' for his grandchild.

He is just your boyfriend na. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by mattyboy007(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
there is no way a guy would be having sex and leave the door open....

it doesnt sound realistic to me
Who told dat?? Wen real conji catch a guy he dnt remember condom not to talk of door
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
amnwa:

U must have stepped in d wrong planet cos ur obviously not of this world

Waris dis now? undecided undecided undecided sad
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
kennygee:

I went to a girls school o. On that Valentine Morning, our Principal, Mrs Gold was so jolly when she wished us all a happy valentine and asked us to spread the love.

My best friend then and I were in a fight for over a month, our friends then chose that day to reconcile us. My best friend then got me gifts o.

Little did we know that the Disciplinary committee were waiting for those who would share gifts like hawks. Around past 8, after my friend dropped off my gifts and was heading to her hostel, she was bounced back by the disciplinary committee, after they gave her serious beating, she gave up my name. Na so them send junior girl come call me o.

Unfortunately for me, I was wearing a contraband house wear, that was where my beating began.

They seized the chocolates and gave me other gifts that weren't edible.

Me and that best friend self, na "hello hi" dey join us since we left secondary school.
lmfao. So initially they didn't want y'all to share anything? Smh. Maybe they thought you girls were LGBT members grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by Prebaby93(f): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Iszboy:
hehehe...its my birthday NLanders, join me and celebrate.

Happy Birthday dear... hope there is cake?
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
Prebaby93:

Happy Birthday dear... hope there is cake?
thanks dear, there's so much cake
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by BrownCookie(f): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nope, am not.

misspicy:

You are sh!tying me right now shockedshocked
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by Sonofman89(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin Sakamanje!!! Talk God say u no enter set, Omo epon
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
I don't know why some people doubt the surprise visit aspect of this story. I've done it before but it was on his birthday in 2014 and mine turned out good. I intentionally pissed him off that told and told him to enjoy himself if he feels like lol.
I travelled all the way from Owerri to Lagos, told his boy not to say a word when I came and I met my Angel sleeping peacefully with just boxers on.
I loved him more from then, my trust increased and I made it a memorable day for him.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by Yomiwayne80(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
LaDivva:
I don't know why some people doubt the surprise visit aspect of this story. I've done it before but it was on his birthday in 2014 and mine turned out good. I intentionally pissed him off that told and told him to enjoy himself if he feels like lol.
I travelled all the way from Owerri to Lagos, told his boy not to say a word when I came and I met my Angel sleeping peacefully with just boxers on.
I loved him more from then, my trust increased and I made it a memorable day for him.

Was he the same guy you go married to?? cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by championer: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
wellmax:
Twitter super story.
You mean he left his door open
Ayam not understanding this

Real superstory

Why do ladies have to keep telling lies about this.. Especially if you ask them about their ex.
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by ibolomo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
BrownCookie:
In your own case you wanted to surprise him.

In my own case which was last year, my supposed boyriend invited the s.lut to his house, went out with her as she dressed up in cheap red dress & slippers.

When they came back, they stayed out talking till 1am when I finally said something (cos I was too stunned to speak).

That was when he came into the house. He came to bed & faced the wall while she slept in the other room.

The following day, she washed her clothes, hung it outside & went out with him, later in the evening, he came back to the house, picked her clothes, went & lodged in a hotel with her.

All this evil he meted out to be because I had no accomodation @ that time & was staying with him.

NB:valentine was on a Sunday & on Tuesday after their frolicking, he came bearing gifts & apologizing.

I have forgiven him but I can't seem to forget it. I now dread valentine & oh, I dealt him a fatal blow when he least expected.

#worstvalentineever!

please tell us what you did to the animal. Pleeeaaassee
if I were the one who was treated that way, OMG na to poison am with slow poison ooo. watch him die a slow and painful death. (I not for do am ooo, I nor get liver).
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by megareal: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
BrownCookie:

In my own case which was last year, my supposed boyriend invited the s.lut to his house, went out with her as she dressed up in cheap red dress & slippers.

When they came back, they stayed out talking till 1am when I finally said something (cos I was too stunned to speak).

That was when he came into the house. He came to bed & faced the wall while she slept in the other room.

The following day, she washed her clothes, hung it outside & went out with him, later in the evening, he came back to the house, picked her clothes, went & lodged in a hotel with her.

All this evil he meted out to be because I had no accomodation @ that time & was staying with him.

NB:valentine was on a Sunday & on Tuesday after their frolicking, he came bearing gifts & apologizing.

I have forgiven him but I can't seem to forget it. I now dread valentine & oh, I dealt him a fatal blow when he least expected.

#worstvalentineever!

Pls, pls, tell me you are joking!
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by silversonuc(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
shocked

The girl can lie ...
trust me her reaction nah lie .. you just stood there while he is dogging the so called slut .. and then you ran awau and cried
Not just that .. you just happen to walk into an open room with two of them at it hmmmm

This girl dangerous .. she must want a bf for vals .. grin

kaaai dis gal u r super intelligent, smart analysis, her own way of.sayin am single nd available
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
silversonuc:

kaaai dis gal u r super intelligent, smart analysis, her own way of.sayin am single nd available
Gbam You Garrit wink
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by NemzySeries(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=amarachi06 post=53176930][/quote] derz a local govt in sokoto called anambra
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by sircrabo: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Would you have felt better if you badged in and caught him pounding a guys anus Lol.

That thing round our waist can only be controlled with discpline
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by silversonuc(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
Gbam You Garrit wink
in oda news isit tru dt sex is disgusting?
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by tillaman(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
There ain't no such thing as surprise, common mistakes ladies make
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by BrownCookie(f): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
I wish I was.

megareal:

Pls, pls, tell me you are joking!
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by BrownCookie(f): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
That is a story for another day & the poison thought crossed my mind more often than not but the gag is..... I needed him alive in order to dish my cold revenge.

ibolomo:

please tell us what you did to the animal. Pleeeaaassee
if I were the one who was treated that way, OMG na to poison am with slow poison ooo. watch him die a slow and painful death. (I not for do am ooo, I nor get liver).
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by ibolomo(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
BrownCookie:
That is a story for another day & the poison thought crossed my mind more often than not but the gag is..... I needed him alive in order to dish my cold revenge.

so ee pain you reach that side? I don dey fear you ooo.
in other words death was too good a punishment for him. Issokay. Wehdonema
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by PrinzCarter(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
BrownCookie:

#worstvalentineever!

pls wat kind of blow did u give
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by Xzbit91: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
LaDivva:

His boy must have tipped him grin tongue grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by majorbravo: 12:05am On Jan 28, 2017
Xzbit91:

Lol I thought the same, but why are you a killjoy? grin grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by Xzbit91: 1:07am On Jan 28, 2017
majorbravo:

Lol I thought the same, but why are you a killjoy? grin grin

Nah, I'm not a killjoy grin grin grin

Just wanted her to know that the position she found him in is too perfect to be true. The kind of pranks we played as kids grin grin
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2017
Yomiwayne80:

Was he the same guy you go married to?? cool

Yeah yeah cheesy
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2017
Xzbit91:

Nope, I was already in the house. I just told him not to scream my name when he opened the gate for me.
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by Yomiwayne80(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2017
LaDivva:

Yeah yeah cheesy

Lol.... God bless your family
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by luminouz(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2017
BrownCookie:

#worstvalentineever!

Eehyah! Sorry bout DAT! How bout dis year val? Wangoballwime? kiss
Re: Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... by luminouz(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2017
amnwa:

Lol. Obviously ur a proof ... angels among men
Abeg naaaaaaa! Now her head go swell n make d job harder for me! grin
Na joke o bros!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.