Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? (4948 Views)

I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by iamDaisy(f): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2017
kikikiki its true, girl or boy when you like som1 you feel so afraid to talk to them cry read online that its fear of bad impression and losing D chance forever betz why is it hard Ko ye emi D more matured you try to sound D more childish its plays out, e gba mi o sad

Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by xynerise: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Afraid of rejection..........for the introverts though smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Afriifa(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Because they might turn out to hurt you.
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by iamDaisy(f): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2017
xynerise:
Afraid of rejection..........for the introverts though smiley
kikikikiki introvert ko, extrovert ni, any1 ure its hard
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Laveda(f): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Why do you type in shorthand?
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:41am On Jan 27, 2017
Hadez started off this same way... The end is always near cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by iamDaisy(f): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2017
Afriifa:
Because they might turn out to hurt you.
is it D one that likes you first that wont hurt you? kikikikiki, relationships that started with D girl liking D guy last longer than D natural way http://elitedaily.com/dating/motivate-ask-dude-on-date/1010222/
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by waluga(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2017
babe if yuh think someone is crushing on yuh and cant spit it out, yuh too help now...help make i help yuh man no go vex cheesy grin grin cool tongue undecided
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by iamDaisy(f): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Laveda:
its easier wen using my phone
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Afriifa(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2017
iamDaisy:
is it D one that likes you first that wont hurt you? kikikikiki, relationships that started with D girl liking D guy last longer than D natural way http://elitedaily.com/dating/motivate-ask-dude-on-date/1010222/
naturally all girls are evil to me.. So i don't know much about crushing
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by xynerise: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikikiki introvert ko, extrovert ni, any1 ure its hard

I have spoken to a lot of my crush...so it doesn't count for me. smiley
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Afriifa(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2017
iamDaisy:
I naturally sense girls as evil beings, so i don't know much about crushes or crushing whatever d name fit.
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Laveda(f): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2017
iamDaisy:
its easier wen using my phone

It doesn't tell well, and sometimes its hard to read.
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by iamDaisy(f): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2017
Afriifa:
naturally all girls are evil to me.. So i don't know much about crushing
kikikikikiki pele embarassed
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2017
Another kikikikiki thread

Flop

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Hadez started off this same way... The end is always near cool

You sef see am cheesygrin

iamDaisy = Juicylucy

Attacking herself to gain attention

Posting Her pics everywhere

If She wan contest for Miss NL, make She just talk am undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Afriifa:
I naturally sense girls as evil beings, so i don't know much about crushes or crushing whatever d name fit.
Imagine that.. how is that possible

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Afriifa(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikikikiki pele embarassed
so i am gonna leave you with ur thread, and just read comments
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by iamDaisy(f): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Friendzone:

iamDaisy = Juicylucy

broda undecided Ko ye emi, what are you smoking?
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2017
Friendzone:

iamDaisy = Juicylucy

u re smart
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Afriifa(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Imagine that.. how is that possible
perhaps from experience. I will find them more sensible in their lady Age.
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2017
Friendzone:

iam.Daisy = Juicy.lucy

Lol, I know right?? cheesy

Him/her whom the gods want to kill... cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by kheengjay(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2017
depends on your self worth.... if u've got a good level of self confidence and a little sense of humor ur crush will be eating out of your hands that's if u know how to use that to your advantage .....but what do I know, a single dude currently in a faithful relationship with his phone hehe so loving myself grin
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by amakadihot87(f): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2017
iamDaisy:
. for where
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Laveda:
oi oi...laveda rocking that slag hair
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Chidex2442(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2017
Uwa chu kwa ikpu
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by firstking01(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikiki its true, girl or boy when you like som1 you feel so afraid to talk to them cry read online that its fear of bad impression and losing D chance forever betz why is it hard Ko ye emi D more matured you try to sound D more childish its plays out, e gba mi o sad
If you don't develop cold feet or have this inward shyness approaching your crush or a girl/boy you like, then your intentions are not genuine.
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
The thirst is real!

Stalker Alert #
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
You really live up to the Bad stereotype of Yaruba women shocked
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
JuicyLucy:
You really live up to the Bad stereotype of Yaruba women shocked

Not like you are any better, don't use this as an avenue to slander yoruba girls.

Bimbos everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Not like you are any better, don't use this as an avenue to slander yoruba girls.

Bimbos everywhere.
I have no intention of getting a ban so I will ignore you.
Re: Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
JuicyLucy:

I have no intention of getting a ban so I will ignore you.

Nice.. You are Smart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Be The Judge. Jonaifame22 Said Durent Is Ugly / Should I Have Had Sex With Her?? / PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.