Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. (995 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. by manee2(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2018
i met ha in training school, though rules were placed which included `no relationships'. [ i don't see this as a problem].
i've monitored her for months now and noticed she's too quiet, harsh and very tough especially when guys come around her. i tried hiding my feelings as to avoid enbarrasments but discovered it kept growing per sec.
Finally i summoned courage nd approached ha like twice but had to face the same challenges, she will jst murmur some few words which included `i want no friend' and go ha way.
Truely i'm in love with her but don't know how else to prove it.
Someone with an idea should help me out please.
Re: I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. by MrSensor(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2018
ONLY TWO METHODS WILL WORK HER:

1st METHOD: Get close to her friend and take a good care of her (friend). Jealous will play its role and eventually you will get her easily.

2nd METHOD: Give me her contact and she will be 100% yours .

Thank me latter.
Re: I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. by dingbang(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2018
why not try to know the reason why she is excluding herself from men. she may have been hurt in the past

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. by manee2(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
why not try to know the reason why she is excluding herself from men. she may have been hurt in the past
.. she said it's nature, And she doesn't detest men.
Re: I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. by dingbang(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2018
manee2:
.. she said it's nature, And she doesn't detest men.
then she is a lesbian of she says its natural she doesnt like men.
Re: I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. by manee2(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
then she is a lesbian of she says its natural she doesnt like men.
.. U got me wrong.
she said she does not hate men.
Re: I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. by eph12(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2018
Don't give up, keep at it as long as you're sure she's not in any relationship. She will come around

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. by femidejulius(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2018
Men must learn to respect "no" from women.

If she says no, she's not into you. Forget her. A responsible man must learn to stop disturbing ladies unnecessarily.

If she's pretending however, it is her lose. Not yours. Women who prove difficult to get are the immature types. If you don't want a guy, tell him and stand by your word. If you want a guy, no need for silly pretense. This is 2018, not 1958!

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. by manee2(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
femidejulius:
Men must learn to respect "no" from women.

If she says no, she's not into you. Forget her. A responsible man must learn to stop disturbing ladies unnecessarily.

If she's pretending however, it is her lose. Not yours. Women who prove difficult to get are the immature types. If you don't want a guy, tell him and stand by your word. If you want a guy, no need for silly pretense. This is 2018, not 1958!
.. True
Re: I Love Her But She's Tough To Get. by Zhahovic(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Maybe she's lesbian..
Don't ask her though..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship / I Want To Loose Weight,help! / Couple Weds Day They Met For The 1st Time, After Meeting Online 10 Days earlier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.