Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence (47518 Views)

Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP / Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina / Buhari's Health: President Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by SuperBlack: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
LadyMessi:
I think addressing the public will save us all these suspense

We are his subjects, so we need to know what is going on.
don't mind them. The Old man Died in Nigeria before travelling.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Abeg let him stay and enjoy his leave joor lipsrsealed Just 10days leave! He should now spend his leave explaining to Nigerians how the rumours they heard is false, right How many of us like it when we are being called out of our lenghty leave Well all those people above me screaming "he should respond"are mostly jobless and don't know how tiring it can be, serving for a year plus without proper rest! Not to even talk of serving a country as complex as Nigeria and with all the wahala inherited from PDP undecided BTW those rumuors are being spread by those that wish him that. The children of hate need a good news grin Well make I give quoters shance before high B.P kill them cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by crestedguy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
KENNING2010:

http://punchng.com/buharis-health-president-address-nigerians-says-nlc/
well this is another season film PART 2
Yaradua Musa was part 1

Grab your copy now

let us all wait till when his leave will expire and if our president did not show face......that means that the season film will not end...we are all counting down till next week when we all expected him to be back

let us wait and hope it is not what we are thinking cry cry cry
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by ephi123(f): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
This Buhari's issue has turned to something else oh cry
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by SuperBlack: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yinkatolu:
We can hardly hear him when wasn't sick
Talkless of Now that he's sick. Please he should hold his English speech.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by KanwuliaExtra: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
If he speaks how will the super corruption thrive in the North and West? grin They need the great cover-up to do "499" na. wink

Tinubu must collect im payment finish o.
Buhari don die for Nigeria tey tey! The reason he was traveling all over the world, knowing that "oge e ru go"!

Wey Aiyeesha? She too dey on life support for "the OZA room"? wink

O ru goooooo!!!!(TIMAYA)!!!
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by SuperBlack: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
voicelez:
This people think we are still the Nigerians of the 80s, things done change. We done wise up
Tell our president to speak to us. This is the computer age
Showing us HIS SIDE view watching channels is not enough
If he is dead tell us, enough of this political propaganda
That was how the other man from same state did us same 419 untill there was no lie to tell.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by semyman: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
You don't have any f.cky right to know about anything, what you need to know is that he is gone on vacation and he handed over the running of the country to his vice, let him have his vacation in peace for cry out loud. On the due date of his resumption, if he is not at his desk then you carry panadol and begin drink, you be the wife ni.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by akin33(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
SAVE NIGERIA group should start reorganizing themselves. Nigeria is at it again. Let' s wait after 10 days of the expiration of his leave, then, we can start talking of his returning or noy. I wish him success.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by KanwuliaExtra: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Due date ko!
He get belle? grin
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Facetoface(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
My amiable President! Could you, for the sake of some us who are genuinely concern about your good health, speak and douse the tension and apprehension in the land and shame the mischief and disgruntled elements.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Govo4me2u(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
KENNING2010:

http://punchng.com/buharis-health-president-address-nigerians-says-nlc/
If UK and European countries were managed like Nigeria I wonder were he would have chosen for vacation #woebetidethem#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by willibounce1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
One thing is certain. The president cannot go on leave forever. So whether they tell us the truth or not, we will eventually know what is going. They are just bunch of shameless people. All of them are claiming the president is OK instead of saying the truth. Na here we go dey wait una.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
TRACK:
In the past when he traveled abroad he would speak. Please let him speak to quell the rumor.
Chai embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Opinedecandid:
Of course!

He should have spoken to us siiiiiiiiiiiiiiince.

He owes Nigeria and Nigerians that singular obligation.

This his provocative 'body language' is responsible for most problems in this country.

What a man from the abyss.

Yet, ignoramus are applauding him

Oga President, if you were not ready to sacrifice your private life for the demands of a public office, you shouldn't have vied to be elected in the first place. Nevertheless, it's not still late. You may please RESIGN if the demands are unbearable to you.

Kaskia!

Donald Trump never said that. I dare you to bring a video of him saying that because I followed his campaign from the very beginning. I dare you. A real video of him saying that and not 'proof' from some ipob site or someone 'reporting' the rumour.

You Igbos love telling lies upon lies. I'm not supporting what this administration has been doing of recent at all but that doesn't mean you should peddle lies everywhere. Once again, I DARE YOU to bring video proof of Donal J Trump saying those words in the attached meme

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Jermat20(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
What nonsense vacation is this? Anyway let it not be the same vacation that Musa Yar'adua went that was other wise
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by 9jatatafo(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Waiting for the day pmb will whisper from UK.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Clemsworld(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
[b][/b]somebody is resting in peace in UK, Nigerians will still not allow our president enjoy his vacation.

I will be glad if Lai Muhammed can;

sues Metro UK for that fake news,

tell them to delete it from there site as its still there.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by toocoded: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
LadyMessi:

Whose subject? English or Mathematics
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Inova(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
DanXplore:
The needful thing to do is to have the president speak to us. He owes us that duty. All these third party statements is making one to begin to smell danger.
Do you understand what it means to go on a break to rest?
If you do you will not be talking like this.
If you are on vacation and your girlfriend that you jilted posted on facebook that you are ill, will your company demand you call them or come to the ofice to confirm this? Then why the hell are you on leave in the first place.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Snowstorm: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
10 days....
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Tiamiyu996(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
you people should wait till feb 6 before reacting 10 days is not too much
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by opribo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
We are not zombies in Nigeria, if we elected him into office we should know what is happening to him or at best let him talk to Nigerians to assuage our fears, the country cannot afford to go through the same road these cabal led us through before. Whatever may be the case let him talk to Nigerians else we will demand it from the man elected to lead the country. He ought to be answerable to the people and not behave like a demi god by saying when he likes he can talk to us.

We got the power to impeach him if we feel he is acting inappropriately, what the hell.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by kabrud: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
voicelez:
This people think we are still the Nigerians of the 80s, things done change. We done wise up

Read through the report, the president is on 10-day leave and if he fails to resume after the expiry of his leave, this ur post becomes necessary but 4 now, wait for another 4 days or thereabout.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by kabrud: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
kabrud:

Read through the report, the president is on 10-day leave and if he fails to resume after the expiry of his leave, this ur post becomes necessary but 4 now, wait for another 4 days or thereabout.
opribo:
We are not zombies in Nigeria, if we elected him into office we should know what is happening to him or at best let him talk to Nigerians to assuage our fears, the country cannot afford to go through the same road these cabal led us through before. Whatever may be the case let him talk to Nigerians else we will demand it from the man elected to lead the country. He ought to be answerable to the people and not behave like a demi god by saying when he likes he can talk to us.

We got the power to impeach him if we feel he is acting inappropriately, what the hell.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by DarkHenrie(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sorry, we're not his subjects. We are citizens. And He's our employee.
LadyMessi:

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by mario383: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
NNVanguard:
Is this a case too hard for the Presidency to do? To let sleeping dogs lie and quench this death rumour.

We want our president alive.
But before this time, Buhari usually prefer talking abi speaking when he is out of the country. This time, some thing, am sure, is worng. Why is the reverse the case this time?
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by kabrud: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tiamiyu996:
you people should wait till feb 6 before reacting
10 days is not too much

I just taya. They are actually wishing him death cos there is one saying that 'out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh', or words to that effect.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by kabrud: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Inova:

If you are on vacation and your girlfriend that you jilted posted on facebook that you are ill, will your company demand you call them or come to the ofice to confirm this? Then why the hell are you on leave in the first place.
kabrud:

I just taya. They are actually wishing him death cos there is one saying that 'out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh', or words to that effect.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by macgodon: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
voicelez:
OK if he cannot speak just out the camera on him till his body shake and send it to us that all
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Dicksonpal: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
DanXplore:
The needful thing to do is to have the president speak to us. He owes us that duty. All these third party statements is making one to begin to smell danger.
which danger, dt he's dead?
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Inova:

While i follow your line of thought, i must point out that your analogy isn't apt enough. If an allegation as sensitive as my demise is out in the open and i am aware of it, i will definitely respond immediately so as to calm some nerves...except if i am hiding something. If you were on a vacation and you hear that your children are worried, would you not call them so as to dispel the growing tension?

Buhari might not be dead, but something is definitely not right. That i can guarantee. Come back and mention me in 4 to 5 days time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.