Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence (47517 Views)

Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP / Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina / Buhari's Health: President Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by lollmaolol(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
LadyMessi:
I think addressing the public will save us all these suspense

We are his subjects, so we need to know what is going on.

We really need to know
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by HEIR: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
'Sources' also state, the rumor of the President's health actually emanated from aso rock. Too many hawks in the presidency
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by cyberguy72(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
gurunlocker:
10 days is almost over, we will soon know the truth...
Lying liar Mohammed is already cooking new lies awaiting February 6th
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by cyberguy72(m): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
viqueta:
Errrmmm...somborri should quickly cross to the other side to check if he's there
Lol cross to which other side?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
In open heart surgery recovery - between life and death.. forget the president Nigeria, move on
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Enemyofpeace: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Next time una no go vote for any politician above 60.

Fabfunmi abeg you EPP me see my boxer?
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by steryj(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
"OUR HUSBAND HAS GONE MAD AGAIN"

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Looking at Buhari's picture I really feel sad about some negative things I have said about him. He looks frail and old. What we should offer him now is our prayers. He is president but then he is human first and foremost. If he is sick then he is probably in pains and so is it with his family. The same way it will be for any of us who have to experience serious ill health. Buhari I wish you well sir. May God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by BCharles: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
The president wants to surprise u guys on next week.....

Guys check my signature below lets earn money (bitcoin) together with 4,000 investment..... Click on the link in my signature below
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Ayofad: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
People are just anxious, speak or no speak. Feb 6th is just@ d corner d leave resumption date then d truth will be out.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by KAYD007(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
banttieman:
What part of this don't you understand?

People like wahala. After the supposed resumption date, you may ask.

Please leave this man alone DOA.

Do you work from home when on leave @ your places of work? Critics are killing themselves over this man. Yeye dey smell. angry

i wonder oo.

The president has simply requested a "10 days Me Alone" time....after which he will resume work...but some Children of Manner less Generation would rather ceaselessly pray he dies while on his "ME" leave.

Pathetic!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by rusher14: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
So every time he travels rumour mongers go to work and we expect the president to assuage feelings?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Praktikals(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
If you like, masturbate till "thy kingdom come", baba no go look una side. You folks should understand that a soldier is different from we bloody civillians. He is having a well deserved rest. Is it too much for your brain to process

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by eazyjakes(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Officially,the man is on leave.I don't think it is too much for us to wait till his 10 days vacation period elapse b4 we request dat he speaks to us that is if he does not return on d said date!
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by IVORY2009(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
[s]
rusher14:
So every time he travels rumour mongers go to work and we expect the president to assuage feelings?
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Akinwandealimat: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pls Mr president speak 2 us
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by cyberguy72(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
jomonic:
Looking at Buhari's picture I really feel sad about some negative things I have said about him. He looks frail and old. What we should offer him now is our prayers. He is president but then he is human first and foremost. If he is sick then he is probably in pains and so is it with his family. The same way it will be for any of us who have to experience serious ill health. Buhari I wish you well sir. May God bless you.
I really pity u.That frail man u re feeling for is desperately wicked,he doesnt give a damn about u.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by cstr55: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
LadyMessi:

Only a dictatorship or a monarchy has a subject.
There are no subjects in a democracy. In a democracy , The president exists and is subject to the citizens , and not the other way round.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by cyberguy72(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ayofad:
People are just anxious, speak or no speak. Feb 6th is just@ d corner d leave resumption date then d truth will be out.
But arent u surprised that BUBU has been very quiet since he travelled out,its unlike him.You know the guy is a Parrot na.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by teelaw4life(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
sunnyside16:
No we dont need him to speak to us, pmb is on official leave and NLC should go and look for something better. Besides where have they been all the while, they have be0en bought over.

God bless you, NLC should not in their life think of supporting the FEB 5 protest. They are all the same specie of imperialists.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Naughtytboy: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Iszboy:
Baba, show yourself, this suspense is too much

Meanwhile, celebrate with the living... its my birthday
dx guy,,, let's celebrate with the living, are you saying,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Realdeals(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
I support President Buhari to remain silent until 6th Feb. Only senseless fellow will believe his death rumours.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by soji1992: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Opinedecandid:
Of course!

He should have spoken to us siiiiiiiiiiiiiiince.

He owes Nigeria and Nigerians that singular obligation.

This his provocative 'body language' is responsible for most problems in this country.

What a man from the abyss.

Yet, ignoramus are applauding him

Oga President, if you were not ready to sacrifice your private life for the demands of a public office, you shouldn't have vied to be elected in the first place. Nevertheless, it's not still late. You may please RESIGN if the demands are unbearable to you.

Kaskia!

nice
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by teelaw4life(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
cstr55:

Only a dictatorship or a monarchy has a subject.
There are no subjects in a democracy. In a democracy , The president exists and is subject to the citizens , and not the other way round.

Thank you for this a lot of Nigerian Youths need Proper Orientation and re-education. A rationale like hers is why career-politicians (who are supposed to fear us more than anything) act like gods and demand worship.

Step by step bit by bit, the youths of Nigeria will cleanse the nation of rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Faslite(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
The only tin dt concerns me right away is they should start implementing policies that we bring the change we voted for. his presences did nt real mean again #fuckupman.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Lankyscot(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
LadyMessi:

'You Are His Subject'.Do Well To Use The Singular Pronoun Next Time,Because Not All Of Us Are Subjects!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by teelaw4life(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
People don't be distracted, this is not about Buhari, it is about years of failed promises. It is about offering promises of progress yet with the same end result of misappropriation and misplaced priorities.

Whether we wish buhari well oo, wether we dont, if he'll live, he'll live, and if otherwise, then it is the will of God not men,

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Sallam01(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
May the God almighty give Mr president long life and a safe return to Nigeria,
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by teelaw4life(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Faslite:
The only tin dt concerns me right away is they should start implementing policies that we bring the change we voted for. his presences did nt real mean again #fuckupman.

There are no policies to be implemented. This is a faaji administration. The only plan they have is the same the past administrations have had. Loot our treasury apart.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Kiakia(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
NLC should wait until the date given for the President's return elapses before making such demand.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by teelaw4life(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sallam01:
May the God almighty give Mr president long life and a safe return to Nigeria,

May God Almighty also give him ears to listen to the people or the moral strength to resign if he thinks it is beyond his power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by limeta(f): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Put him on the phone tell him to say hello ,just hello.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court / Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.