Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence (47515 Views)

Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP / Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina / Buhari's Health: President Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by ddippset(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why is everyone being such a busy body? The president duly handed power to the VP. For now he is no longer our president. He doesn't have to see anyone, he doesn't have to speak to anyone within his leave period. You people should keep the wailing and the nagging for now until he fails to reappear from his leave. Again why is everyone being a busy body?
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Reference(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gosh. When will this rubbish nonsense stop. Why are some Nigerians so silly. Address who about what. The man said he is holidaying. You raised a rumour and his lieutenants replied. Not satisfied you want him to break his rest to prove what. People are seriously stupid and grossly indolent. Don't they have better things to do. Just imagine grown people sitting down to discuss rumours. First election mistakes, then MMM tomfoolery now rumour mongering. Nigerians increasingly disappoint me with every passing month.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Onyi4live(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Let's exercise patience bikonu" he requested for 10 days and it's not due yet, Even if he ask for more days no problems as long as he returns healthy.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by crackhouse(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
LadyMessi:
I think addressing the public will save us all these suspense

We are his subjects, so we need to know what is going on.
na only u be his subject, me I no follow abeg. Which kind talk be this one?.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by me69: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
KENNING2010:

http://punchng.com/buharis-health-president-address-nigerians-says-nlc/
The president is resting he no got time for this. If you want to know whether he get alive fly go London na
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by opribo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=kabrud post=53181544][/quote]

Agreed, but a responsible president under the present uncertainty will call home at least talk to the VP. There are various technology available for video conferencing he can use and if he is sick then let them say so what is the meaning of playing with the intelligence of all Nigerians like this. Nobody is above sickness or the unforseen disasters that lurk around, the important thing is fairness and truth and dealing with the situation as it presents itself.
The problem comes when the kitchen cabinet begins to try to circumvent the truth or to hide some things so that they can deceive the people for selfish interest. Which will only crystalize into bigger problems they cannot handle by then it will be too late to fix.

My suggestions is that at a time like this all the so called elder states men in the country should not be silent they should demand what is happening. Afterall we have a saying that elders dont sit at home and the goat will give birth in tethers around its neck.
There is an ominous silence that is pervading the land with the way and manner these kitchen cabinet members are handling the whole thing. Worse off, the VP is in limbo not aware of what is happening to his boss or his whereabouts.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yes, I support the #BuhariMustTalk movement
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sammiel:
Bubu died a very long time ago even before he became the president of Nigeria. Don't forget that during the electioneering campaigns he could not remember anything. That's why nothing is working in the country currently. We don't have a president!

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Una president is dead.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by MarieSucre(f): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
LadyMessi:

Little correction here.
"Subjects" is used for "King/Queen/Kingdom"

We are not his subjects. We are not his citizens.
We are just "Citizens".
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by adimsmt: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
KENNING2010:

When Obama go on vacation either he go to martha's Vineyard, Hawaii or Florida. Is only in Africa our leaders zoom to other western countries for vacation to spend time in luxury hotels and resorts and we will turn around to go to those counties looking to borrow money to be lavish on their counties and put the bounden on tax payers and their generation to come.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by lielbree: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
LadyMessi:

WE ARE NOT HIS SUBJECTS, HE IS OUR SERVANT!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by dollarlander: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
KENNING2010:

KENNING2010:

When asked if Buhari would be willing to talk to Nigerians from the UK, Adesina said the decision could only be taken by the President himself.

The presidential aide said any attempt to compel Buhari to do so would amount to infringement on his rights.

“The fact that he is a President, he still has his rights. Compelling him to come out and talk will be infringing on his rights. The President will talk if he wishes to. If he doesn’t wish to, nobody will compel him to talk.

“The truth is that the President is on vacation and he has given a date on which he will return to work,’’ Adesina said.

I am not comfortable with this statement. When Yaradua was sick during the campaign, Obasanjo put him on a phone call and we all heard his voice that he was alive, eventhough, he was in in partial vegetable state then.

If the news is passing round that you are dead, if you are not half dead, you should come out and talk. If actually the president is doing well health-wise, the wife would have debunked the all saga, may be she decided not to talk because she belongs to the kitchen and the other room.

Something is fishy!!!
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by macgodon: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
so this man I'd dead?
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by stinechykee: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
LOGDAN:
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
ddippset:
Why is everyone being such a busy body? The president duly handed power to the VP. For now he is no longer our president. He doesn't have to see anyone, he doesn't have to speak to anyone within his leave period. You people should keep the wailing and the nagging for now until he fails to reappear from his leave. Again why is everyone being a busy body?

When Jonathan drank water was APC not shouting at every twist and turn, stop being cheeky if everyone ask is it a burden for you?
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
I'm not saying that Buhari does not deserve a leave /vacation. But this is akin to a military general leaving the war front at the heat of battle to go on leave no matter how tired he feels - unless he is injured.
Look at the state of the country.
So, it is very likely that the president is not well. That's why he can afford to abandon Nigerians now.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
The president should just make an appearance nd quench the doubts of his subject na. Doesn't he own Nigerians that duty ? Its only in Nigeria that unecessary magin exist btw a leader nd his subjects. Abeg make Mr Adesina forget that talk.....
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by smileyoo: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
pls stop disturbing the much deserved rest of mr president. Nlc should be more concerned about workers welfare that is degenerating on daily basis, these days.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by WafiGuy: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what type of materials some Nigerians are made of and the type of education they acquired. The president informed the nation that he is going on holiday, handed over the reign of power to his deputy and some of you are asking to break his holiday and start working. Is that how some of you do when on leave? Working leave all your life and still complaining that your pay is not enough? Please change your way because your body and brain need some rest.

Please leave Buhari alone and allow him to have his rest. At the moment he is not holding the nation back. Someone is in control, VP Osinbajo is running the affairs of the country. Please learn to let go like Buhari, it will be better for you and your family. You can ask for him if he doesn't resume work as planned without written request to extend his leave. Do ask people in public and corporate organization about absence management. They will educate you. Enough of this noise about Buhari's absence.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Rick9(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Let's just wait
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Awoo88: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nigerians should be patient. Buhari said he is spending ten days which less than four left. So make Una cool down. If next week he is not back, then anywhere you see femi guy, kill him.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
As if his voice will boost Nigeria economy...grin
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Opinedecandid(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Donald Trump never said that. I dare you to bring a video of him saying that because I followed his campaign from the very beginning. I dare you. A real video of him saying that and not 'proof' from some ipob site or someone 'reporting' the rumour.

You Igbos love telling lies upon lies. I'm not supporting what this administration has been doing of recent at all but that doesn't mean you should peddle lies everywhere. Once again, I DARE YOU to bring video proof of Donal J Trump saying those words in the attached meme

You must be an ipob, too, since u are not supporting what President Buhari is doing lately. Because in your biased mindedness, everyone that criticises Buhari is an ipob.

Poor.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Opinedecandid:

You must be an ipob, too, since u are not supporting what President Buhari is doing lately. Because in your biased mindedness, everyone that criticises Buhari is an ipob.

Poor.
Mr Man, if you can read English at all you will see that my quoting you was not because of your disillusionment with this administration, but because of the LIE in the attached meme, a trademark of IPOB members. The meme has Igbo words written near it so it is only reasonable to believe it was another fabrication of you Igbos. Donald J Trump NEVER, EVER, said that. I'm challenging you to bring a video of Donald Trump speaking those exact words, or accept that you are a LIAR, and stop denying your IPOB support/membership.

'. . .extermination of the people of eastern Nigeria' is a conspiracy you Igbos love to scream and shout, claim oppression when there is none, and even lie about it. If you can bring a video of President Donald J Trump saying those words, I will apologize. Else, you are a LIAR, AND A FRAUD (like your 'dilector' in Kuje).

cc Ipobexposed
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Mr Man, if you can read English at all you will see that my quoting you was not because of your disillusionment with this administration, but because of the LIE in the attached meme, a trademark of IPOB members. The meme has Igbo words written near it so it is only reasonable to believe it was another fabrication of you Igbos. Donald J Trump NEVER, EVER, said that. I'm challenging you to bring a video of Donald Trump speaking those exact words, or accept that you are a LIAR, and stop denying your IPOB support/membership.

'. . .extermination of the people of eastern Nigeria' is a conspiracy you Igbos love to scream and shout, claim oppression when there is none, and even lie about it. If you can bring a video of President Donald J Trump saying those words, I will apologize. Else, you are a LIAR, AND A FRAUD (like your 'dilector' in Kuje).

cc Ipobexposed

I have an audio evidence of their Dilector saying the need more money to complete their machine gun purchase.
Be4 his arresst when I do tell them it was a scam they say Britain is backing him do I know who he is.
Now can any liepod say they have a machine gun again?

U can see I got a new phone infinix . Am purchasing a new laptop, for my website and exposure of Liepods.
Well-done bross.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by vickuzzy(m): 12:20am On Jan 28, 2017
I don't think is of any use since he has handed power to the vice for now his seat ain't vacant coz the vice is acting as the president so anything that has to be officially said should be said to the acting president which is the vice allow him to hv time with his family Biko his bad his good if he dies tomorrow na una go still broadcast am living his family to morn....
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by vickuzzy(m): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2017
lielbree:

WE ARE NOT HIS SUBJECTS, HE IS OUR SERVANT!
his not our servant but our leader lawmaker in quote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.