Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence (47516 Views)

Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP / Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina / Buhari's Health: President Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by robosky02(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
ok na
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by wellmax(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
I don't understand the hoopla about Buhari's health. Officially, the president is on vacation. He gave the day he'll resume. Wait till then

In his absence, he also delegated his Vice to act as the president. There is no vacuum here. Why the fuss?

@nedunaija

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by akanbiaa(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
In the fullness of time you shall all get the answer you seek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by pauljumbo: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
truth
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by viqueta(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Errrmmm...somborri should quickly cross to the other side to check if he's there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by marshalcarter: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
2 cartons of origin for NLC grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
bubu is sick!
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Royalfurnitures: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yes, let him speak and end these speculations about his health. He's our president and we deserve to know what's going on.

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by youngibe(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Those in support of the president making a public address click like.... Those against click share...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by 9jizzy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Shugarlynn(f): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
E die e no die, na feb 6 go determine. Moreover presidency should break the silence and relief Nigerian of their unquotable gesture
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Make NLC go siddon for pit abeg. During GEJ time them form active. Oya enjoy the change grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Edunwa302(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
macphilip:
which of the NLC?
is it the Ajero faction or the Ayuba faction
All of above
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by thesicilian: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
BUHARI is dead. Everyone who is supposed to know that knows already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Raylight2(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
LadyMessi:
I think addressing the public will save us all these suspense

We are his subjects, so we need to know what is going on.
what subject are you talking about? Mathematics or English?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by virus05(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
cjshooter:
whether he dies or not,believe me he is only 20% of our problem, religion is 70% and 10% is our relationships with each other..

QUOTE ME A MILLION TIMES,I WONT NOTICE IT
Don't say religion, Say Muslims. Coz if u checkout they are the main problem in this world naw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by TRACK: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
In the past when he traveled abroad he would speak. Please let him speak to quell the rumor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Ronpet777(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
I smell something fishy... We just hv to be patient since he requested for 10days. If after dt time he doesn't return or say anything, then something is going on.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by arote(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
are they so jobless that the next thing they want to engage in is "buhari should talk".days have been given on when he would return from his vacation.can't they wait till then?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
virus05:
Don't say religion, Say Muslims. Coz if u checkout they are the main problem in this world naw

U CANT SEE ME!!!

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by shammah1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bubu is very sick. May God heal him
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by timmydahpeace(f): 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
i think we all go to school, if not i guess we all have brain....buhari demanded for a 10 day leave which will start on 23rd which was monday....but we later heard that he rushed out of the country on friday night...........that thing that made him not to wait till monday must be something that was very serious........and also is it possible for trump not to come and talk if this should happen...i mean if they should rumour it he's dead...he will come out and talk if truly he's alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
LadyMessi:
I think addressing the public will save us all these suspense

We are his subjects, so we need to know what is going on.
Subjects kwa?? Is he a Monarch? ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by HtwoOw: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Someone stupidly asked why Buhari should leave office when everybody else is resuming to office after the celebrations

and somebody replied, When everybody else was in Vacation Did Buhari leave office ?

People just like wahal , just like you said
banttieman:
What part of this don't you understand?

People like wahala. After the supposed resumption date, you may ask.

Please leave this man alone DOA.

Do you work from home when on leave @ your places of work? Critics are killing themselves over this man. Yeye dey smell. angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Sparkle777(f): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm, this smells like Yaradua again.
Wat is really happening? Pmb shld send a video call or something.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by bezimo(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is how the Yaradua scenerio played out oh....

Is somebody hiding something?
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by speak2leo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
abeg make una leave bubu to enjoy him leave na.
he should resume work on 6th Feb. anything Short of that, then he has query to answer. simple and short.
Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by Mbediogu(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
KENNING2010:

http://punchng.com/buharis-health-president-address-nigerians-says-nlc/

Same thing happened during Yar Adua time. Both are Katsina chaps na them tradition be that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence by jbcul4ril(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
A Nation with faulty people gives birth to faulty leaders and still complain of the leaders. They have forgetting that the leaders are product of the faulty people.
This is the simple irony of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.