Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,011 members, 7,852,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Help!!! She Is In A Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Is In A Dilemma (523 Views)

Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Help:she Made Me Who I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! She Is In A Dilemma by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Someone sent me dis!!!!

Hello Daisy (name changed), am kinda in a mess right now and u r d only one i can talk to dat understand me. U knw Jide(name changed) and i have been in a very steady relationship and we've grown fond of each other. Yet am fallin for my boss at work. Dis new Manager, Collins (name changed) dey jst transferred to my branch here in Ogun state(location changed) is so so nice. I admire d way he talks to us with respect, unlike d former manager David (name changed) who snaps at us at evry given opportunity. Each day i go to work and i see and hear Collin's voice, a part of me melt. I cant even look at him straight in his eyes without blushing. He protects us in d branch d way a hen protects her chicks. Am dying inside Daisy. I dont know if i shud tel him how i feel or just keep shut about it. But d way its goin am afraid he wud notice how i feel and u knw hw d rest of d story wil go. I stil love Jide so much and i wanna settle down with him. But my Manager, aww, hes so cute.. Gosh!! Dnt knw wat to do. M very confused ryt nw.

NB: Collins is single and ready to mingle or so i think.
Re: Help!!! She Is In A Dilemma by firstking01(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Shut that your infatuated and lustful feelings and stick to your fianceundecided
Re: Help!!! She Is In A Dilemma by cyberguy72(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
go ahead and fucck him,it would do u a lot of good
Re: Help!!! She Is In A Dilemma by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
sad angry angry angry
Re: Help!!! She Is In A Dilemma by newyorks(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
if u make urself cheap b4 ur boss, be rest assured u've lost it all.

(1) (Reply)

Self-confidence – 3 Things You Can Do When You Have None / Pls,help His Friend Get A Degree! / I taught Her How To Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.