Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Saw Her Sexy Body As She Undressed In My Front, See What I Did Next(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Her Sexy Body As She Undressed In My Front, See What I Did Next(pics) (4512 Views)

How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Her Sexy Body As She Undressed In My Front, See What I Did Next(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
So tina okungbe magaret aka maggi cube, came to my house one day like that, and she said that she is feeling too much heat, and she started undressing in my front, she just removed her blouse, and skirt and head tie and leg tie and,,, infact everything, and i saw her sexy body, what i did next was that i ON the fan, arranged the bed for her and took my bible and went to church, i can't be tempted, i just left for praise and worship, and the church service was awesome, i saw nkechi trump, and we talked alot,,,

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Sexy Body As She Undressed In My Front, See What I Did Next(pics) by giftedheart1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
And when you were in church you regretted leaving her behind because the pastor even came late... and u now bought Vaseline on ur way back home.
bros, do you know that u just disgraced me? after all the training?

however, thank ur star that u did not do...she is actually coming to dash u pregnancy

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Sexy Body As She Undressed In My Front, See What I Did Next(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
giftedheart1:
And when you were in church you regretted leaving her behind because the pastor even came late... and u now bought Vaseline on ur way back home.
bros, do you know that u just disgraced me? after all the training?

however, thank ur star that u did not do...she is actually coming to dash u pregnancy
ha, bros, as a matter of fact, i have decided to relocate to china to avoid stories that can touch, have you forgotten that i am a pastor cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Saw Her Sexy Body As She Undressed In My Front, See What I Did Next(pics) by giftedheart1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
fairlyusedpant:

ha, bros, as a matter of fact, i have decided to relocate to china to avoid stories that can touch, have you forgotten that i am a pastor cheesycheesycheesy
oohh! good. pastor..pastor!
Re: I Saw Her Sexy Body As She Undressed In My Front, See What I Did Next(pics) by simeotexy: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin. YAK ABA

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) / Nigerian Ladies Are Ungrateful / Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.