Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) (4509 Views)

Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It / Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) / Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
These ladies are both my main chicks, I am actually thinking of settling down with one and I've introduced them to my pple but on different occasions...

But now, I'm confused, I don't know which one to choose as they are both overly endowed and sexy grin grin I even fight men everyday cos they want to come in between us grin

I know I'd get help here hence, the reason for this thread... pls who is sexier and more endowed or am I making a wrong choice here? cry

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by divinehand2003(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
blood of zecharia....are those boobs or overripe pawpaw shocked

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by olaleks007(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Weyreylanders

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Baawaa(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
I hope you still have mother, she is the right person to speak sense into your medulla oblongata grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
One man's food is another man's poison.. There are actually some guys out there who are dying to have these babes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
who deflated those breasts? op what did u use? needle?

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by ademasta(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
They are both endowed with parallel breast

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Sixaxis: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Op, pls blow those "Dunlops" nd come back to ask us the questions.

Tnx in anticipation..
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
angry angry
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Olympus has fallen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by jesusdiedLOL(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
undecided
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by eddy42(m): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2017
lemme assume it's a joke undecidedlemme assume it's a joke

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Nastydroid(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2017
All i see is flat tyres cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by prodiG(m): 12:42am On Oct 19, 2017
Small girls like this don get grandma breast.E better say they get mastectomy make we know say nothing dey there

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by gebest: 1:11am On Oct 19, 2017
ur head is paining u.
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:46am On Oct 19, 2017
law of gravity. what ever goes up must surely come down

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by DaHrNn(m): 3:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Yeye dey smell... Link Up Olosho for GH here na him u dey love?? Brother... Mumu rest on U
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by brodalikeme(m): 4:00am On Oct 19, 2017
You are not ready to marry yet. Be there introducing different women to your family and looking for sexy wife.
Try some ashawo, they are even more endowed than these ones.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
angry angry
boo, why that face nah.... embarassed
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2017
IamRaizo:
boo, why that face nah.... embarassed
goodmorning dear tongue
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

goodmorning dear tongue
morning dearie... How was your night?

I must tell you, you look nice on your DP.. me likey wink
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2017
IamRaizo:
morning dearie... How was your night?
I must tell you, you look nice on your DP.. me likey wink
lol..thanks boo,,you look nice too wink
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by iamJ(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2017
The fallen cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2017
What a perfect match!
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..thanks boo,,you look nice too wink
oshey... kiss

Off to work already?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
What a perfect match!
grin yhu kan say that agaan grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by aysuprano(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2017
Their chest be like fried egg
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2017
IamRaizo:
grin yhu kan say that agaan grin grin
Abeg invite me oo
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Abeg invite me oo
you no like me at all grin
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2017
IamRaizo:
you no like me at all grin
Hahahaha.
Re: I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hahahaha.
I'm sure your headache is gone now my dear smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks / What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now / Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.