Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,341 members, 7,867,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Check Out The Latest Form Of Exercises..(adult Content) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Latest Form Of Exercises..(adult Content) (1013 Views)

Not Pictures But Video Of George Floyd Bluefilm - ADULT CONTENT / Adult Content!!! See Sex Doll Actually In Action. They Are Really Alive / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Latest Form Of Exercises..(adult Content) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
A PERSONAL trainer has come up with a cheeky new way to get people’s hearts pumping this year – as she’s launched the UK’s first ever NUDE workout classes.

If naked restaurants and bike rides in buffs weren’t revealing enough, the new trend encourages fitness fanatics to bare all.

This month, ten brave participants cast off their clothes to take part in the first Nude-ercise class in Southampton.

Former recruitment consultant Helen Smith, 35, put the class through their paces with a circuits-style workout, which included jumping-jacks, sit-ups, push-ups and partner work.
For £8, gym goers can attend the hour-long class, which is described as “gentle boot-camp style exercise with partner games and teamwork”.

It’s clear that the unconventional trend is suitable for all fitness levels, as the first session included people aged between 33 and 70-years-old.

Class leader Helen, who is also a member of naturist organisation British Naturism, believes that removing clothes helps participants to really follow along with all the moves.

She said: “The main benefit of exercising naked is that you can really see what the instructor is doing in the exercises.

Guys,will you participate in this?

cc lalasticlala
Check out more photos at;

http://effiezy.com/lifestyle/see-the-bizarre-exercise-where-participants-work-out-naked/

I no want mods to ban me..The photos will shock you.
Re: Check Out The Latest Form Of Exercises..(adult Content) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin grin

Hahahaah... Where can I sign up? cheesy
Re: Check Out The Latest Form Of Exercises..(adult Content) by BraniacX(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin grin

Hahahaah... Where can I sign up? cheesy

Report for your first workout at the event centre ze ma kribs at 20:00 UTC/ 21:00 GMT+1 cool

Dress code: wear nada prada grin

(1) (Reply)

Pay Me Sh20k And I Will Impregnate You - Kenyan Man Tells Women (Pic) / I Gat The Dopest D!k On Nl(picture)..18+ / Men Punna Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.