Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) (8444 Views)

Ladies Are Scum!!,see What This Lady Did[picture] / I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by DriveByKiller: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2017
CentaurXXV:

He just can't stop lying.
He is already addicted to this forum.

#Figures. grin
LOL, lies and fraud are actually genetically encoded in his DNA.

Dude felt the shame big time hence he ducked out of Nairaland and began using alternates to test romanceland's reception of him.

Using 'fake' friends to appeal on his behalf. Desperation and chronic need for validation is a social disease.

He even had to expose the picture of his neighbour all in a bid to be reaccepted!

The internet was designed to make like easy but the dude just made it a weapon of death to his life.
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

Naxo cool

I'd rather watch the History Channel. I find that show incredibly boring.
boss man nothing does u grin
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Masonic(m): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2017
sweetjude:
boss man nothing does u grin

Morning baba, How sanitation for your side?
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

Morning baba, How sanitation for your side?
i dey with one girl na environmental hold am grin bbmpin don deactivate oooo
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Masonic(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2017
sweetjude:
i dey with one girl na environmental hold am grin bbmpin don deactivate oooo

Abeg free the innocent girl joor grin

Yea, I noticed. Makes no difference, atleast not to me.
He will be back.
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by refiner(f): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2017
photoshoot:

Stop being silly, if most Igbo's didn't vite how come GEj got high number of votes from the east. Whatvyou should say is your vote over there was and is still is inconsequential.

And the bold, do you have proof? Or is that what you hear folks over there say over bottles of beer? Wake up, GEJ wasn't any better, stop sulking!

Most igbos didn't vote that day oga...most field were filled to the brim and most beer parlour was filled up,because GEJ got highest votes in the east doesn't mean we all voted...

And @ the bolded, it was meant to be amusing,strong face human being angry!
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by refiner(f): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Franchise21:
That's true sha. Igbos re too lackadaisical... Kano (2m), Kaduna (1.5m), Katsina (1.3m); Anambra (4h), Enugu (4h), Imo (3h)
Gbam!!!!

Cc photoshoot... This is what I was trying to explain to ur strong face!
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

Abeg free the innocent girl joor grin

Yea, I noticed. Makes no difference, atleast not to me.
He will be back.
she wan go now make i settle her moving money how you dey
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by photoshoot(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2017
refiner:

Most igbos didn't vote that day oga...most field were filled to the brim and most beer parlour was filled up,because GEJ got highest votes in the east doesn't mean we all voted...

And @ the bolded, it was meant to be amusing,strong face human being angry!

That's a crazy of being amusing, spreading unwarranted rumours just to be amusing?

Whether or not Igbo's voted, was GEJ a better option?
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Masonic(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2017
sweetjude:
she wan go now make i settle her moving money how you dey

I'm prepping to step out, promised pops I would drive him to a trad marriage today. The man go soon start to dey call me.
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Masonic(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17 smiley
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by photoshoot(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Franchise21:
Its Rivers ppl wanting to tag themselves as Pro-Biafrans... Their eyes don clear

You should back that up with proofs bro...

Cause last I checked Deltans didn't want to be associated with such riftraffs(Igbos)
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by photoshoot(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2017
refiner:

Gbam!!!!

Cc photoshoot... This is what I was trying to explain to ur strong face!

You both are economical with the truth... If you keep omitting south, that your protesting brothers would burst a vein when it comes to naming States going with Biafra...

LOL and what's with the tag? Strong face?
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:
Oyind17 smiley
Help me out, which of my friends be this? cheesy
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Masonic(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
Help me out, which of my friends be this? cheesy

It's ur enemy, Synzu. angry
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Franchise21(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2017
photoshoot:

You should back that up with proofs bro...

Cause last I checked Deltans didn't want to be associated with such riftraffs(Igbos)
Well! U guys shd think of ways of coming out from the grips of slavery. Ur so-called leaders hv continued to sell u guys. First, Awolowo, nw, Tinubu
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

It's ur enemy, Synzu. angry
Me and you no be enemy muva grin. I no get strength to fight igwe like you angry
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by photoshoot(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Franchise21:
Well! U guys shd think of ways of coming out from the grips of slavery. Ur so-called leaders hv continued to sell u guys. First, Awolowo, nw, Tinubu

Smiles... I asked for source bro..
Don't shift the goalpost mbok grin
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Masonic(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
Me and you no be enemy muva grin. I no get strength to fight igwe like you angry

Nah.. was just kiddin. Moreover, I've long dropped the fighting biznezz, it's become stale.

Where've you been?
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

Nah.. was just kiddin. Moreover, I've long dropped the fighting biznezz, it's become stale.

Where've you been?
I get fed up with Nl. The senseless fights, kids talking trash to you and all that. I am around for now though. How av you been frienemy?
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Genea(f): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha.. kilo kanmi kan wehrey grin
eyina le bi wink
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Masonic(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
I get fed up with Nl. The senseless fights, kids talking trash to you and all that. I am around for now though. How av you been frienemy?

These days are probably my last on this forum and I intend to enjoy it. So I'm just ignoring all the bullshyt while having mad fun grin
Thats why i put an end to the beefs n fights
You should too wink
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

These days are probably my last on this forum and I intend to enjoy it. So I'm just ignoring all the bullshyt while having mad fun grin
Thats why i put an end to the beefs n fights
You should too wink
I watch you from afar when you were fighting... Its not worth it dear. I'm glad you understand now. I play around here even with toddlers with android phone talking trash here. You need to see what a supposed friend I ignored for over 2 years said to me last night. I just play tough and dispose him like a trash that he is. Had breakfast ?
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by refiner(f): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2017
photoshoot:

That's a crazy of being amusing, spreading unwarranted rumours just to be amusing?

Whether or not Igbo's voted, was GEJ a better option?

Oga can cows and ram vote?...pls try reducing ur tight face...I ain't the cause of ur prob...

Nah...buhari is the right choice!...,onuku! angry
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Masonic(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
I watch you from afar when you were fighting... Its not worth it dear. I'm glad you understand now. I play around here even with toddlers with android phone talking trash here. You need to see what a supposed friend I ignored for over 2 years said to me last night. I just play tough and dispose him like a trash that he is. Had breakfast ?

LOL, I've seen you messing around with one of dem toddlers as well cheesy
I always knew you were the free spirited fun type, so I can't judge you for being you.

Yea, ate light.. snack and malt drink. WBU?
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

LOL, I've seen you messing around with one of dem toddlers as well cheesy
I always knew you were the free spirited fun type, so I can't judge you for being you.

Yea, ate light.. snack and malt drink. WBU?
Unripe plantaingrin
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by iSufferFools: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2017
Whats up suckers? i see the usual rodents and arachnids pretending to be what they can only dream to be. Oh well, there's no harm in dreaming afterall.
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by knightsson: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Genea:
wah a Jude!!!!! Hi dear
Jude tire you?
how is my sexy baby doing?
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Masonic(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
Unripe plantaingrin

I hate that food ehn...

Why not just let it ripen for chrissakes? undecided
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

I hate that food ehn...

Why not just let it ripen for chrissakes? undecided
Long throatgrin I prefer unripe plantain and its good for your health
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Masonic(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
Long throatgrin I prefer unripe plantain and its good for your health

Abeg leave that gist. grin

Ripe plantain is good for both my health and yaste budsbuds gringrin

Gat plans for today?
Re: King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Masonic:

Abeg leave that gist. grin

Ripe plantain is good for both my health and yaste budsbuds gringrin

Gat plans for today?
I was supposed to be out by 4:30 am but I changed my mind. Rolling on my bed right nowgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. / The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.