Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound (12304 Views)

Why Do Married Men Do This? / You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2020
I was on my own, going to work this morning when i heard two women arguing on the road.
Ok, i say make i turn to know what they were arguing about and i wasnt pleased by what i saw!!
One of the women were almost nude due to the short-weak gown she wore and the worst is that she bent down to continue sweeping. I almost puked !!
Please married ladies, this goes for you. Do not because you're sweeping in a yard or on the road that you will affect men
Too bad!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Bluezy13(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Some things are meant to make you smile while begining your day. They are healthy in preparing your mood for the day ahead.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Fidelismaria: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2020
grin

They dress like that cause they are no longer in the open market, they have nobody to dress up for

You don't cast your net when you're done fishing

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Harllaby: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Image or I won't believe angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Amotolongbo(f): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2020
Anarchy01:
I was on my own, going to work this morning when i heard two women arguing on the road.
Ok, i say make i turn to know what they were arguing about and i wasnt pleased by what i saw!!
One of the women were almost nude due to the short-weak gown she wore and the worst is that she bent down to continue sweeping. I almost puked !!
Please married ladies, this goes for you. Do not because you're sweeping in a yard or on the road that you will affect men
Too bad!!
How is it your business?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Eberechi24(f): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2020
You men complain a lot.

She tie wrapper you go complain..

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Makavelli25: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2020
Expecially those that use to come and fetch water in my compound Na so so breast i dey see every morning

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
How is it your business?
It wasn't a funny experience. I think you should just take the advice!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by ScotMisile: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Sometimes, those naked bodies are either disgusting or irritating.....but, some orhers are capable of doing all the good you ask for.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Anarchy01:
Too bad!!
Bro, most married women of today, got no shame.
Listen, I do frequently exercise myself in the mornings and you'd be amazed at the number of married women permitting young boys to touch them, all in the name of "Exercise".
Some of them will dress provokingly in the name of recreational exercise. Their Camel toes and nipples would be on display, and they don't mind.
Sometimes, I feel their husbands don't give them enough attention at home, hence the immoral behaviour and dressing.
Morning exercises is now a subtle way to meet young men and hook up with them, for some of these ladies.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Kalatium(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2020
NockMedia:

Listen, I do frequently exercise myself in the mornings and you'd be amazed at the number of married women permitting young boys to touch them, all in the name of "Exercise".
Some of them will dress provokingly in the name of recreational exercise. Their Camel toes and nipples would be on display, and they don't mind.
Sometimes, I feel their husbands don't give them enough attention at home, hence the immoral behaviour and dressing.
Morning exercises is now a subtle way to meet young men and hook up with them, for some of these ladies.

Wetin we no go see for this world

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by DaveHert(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2020
So u removed the picture and the rest of us are supposed to use our imaginations abi?

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Elimon(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Plaskilokiv Aposkolosjislav once said.....mind your business and not everything u see should be....
How can I finish wen u didn't even read the whole name?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by jericco1(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Expecially those that use to come and fetch water in my compound
Na so so breast i dey see every morning

Morning blessings
Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by chii8(f): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmm... which one is short weak gown.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Noblebrown7(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2020
It's actually everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by oyatz(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2020
Now we have a perversed generartion living at a difficult times which is having negative tolls on marriages.

Modern day life with a higher sense of materialism have altered the traditional system in which marriage operated in the past.

Now both husbands and wives have to leave home early (sometimes as early as 6:00am) to go and hustles and return home by 5pm, tired and exhausted with little money to live comfortable lives they aimed for at the beginning of the marriage.

Married women that look for lift while going to or from work, married women that spend more time with male colleagues than their husbands, married women that ask other men for airtimes and married women that borrowed money from men are only one step away from adultery.

NockMedia:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by funshore(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nairalanders pls help me with any amount, I am hungry 0153852962 Gtbank. Thanks
Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Happyfela(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Married women are going gaga in my area, especially with this morning exercise thing in Lagos now. It's a good time for hunters. Lot of preys in the serengetti this season. I smell something on Heat Brothers

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wetin carry your eyes go there?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by sam4noow(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ohh Dammnn shiiitttt nigggaarr

Read the post again and see if you're making any sense.

This idiat won't mind is bizz

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by tiredoflife(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
How is it your business?

Sexual harassment

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by polite2(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
OP go marry, and start from your wife with decent early morning dressing
Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Openbusiness: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Because women like to cause trouble for men. When a place is too peaceful and quiet, they don't like it, so they bring out their goodies to cause trouble grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by ademasta(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin
Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by obo389(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
You didnt snap and you expect us to listen to you? undecided
Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by TCRC: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
undecided
Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
NockMedia:

God bless u
Re: Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound by Suck2pool: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Are you an abuja lonely woman?
Do you need a chat buddy?
Someone you can flow with?
Someone you can share past experience with?
Do you need a friend?
Kindly send a message of what you want to
Suck2pool@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview / E Don Happen Again Oo!! A Jss 2 Student Impregnanted A Female Corper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.