Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,151 members, 7,867,349 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

The Fulani Herdsmen: What Is Their Real Mission(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fulani Herdsmen: What Is Their Real Mission(photos) (747 Views)

Reason(s) most Nairalanders don't display their real pictures on their profile / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fulani Herdsmen: What Is Their Real Mission(photos) by marvelck: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2017
We used to know them as hausa cattle rearers when I was small. But now they are known and seen as armed fulani herdsmen. The former were nice, friendly and peaceful bunch of Hausa men and kids who used to go about with their cattle from one place to another peacefully and without any confrontation. Then they were even invited or allowed by house owners to take their cattle to graze at back of houses with grasses. And sometimes offered drinking water or food by their host. The relationship was better then. And hardly were there any incident of clashes or attacks between cattle rearers and land owners or farmers. Compare to what is happening now. These present Fulani herdsmen seem to be on a mission. Ever ready to attack and unleash mayhem at the slightest provocation. Which are most times deliberately initiated by the herdsmen. I don't know what they stand to gain by killing innocent people or why they now go about treading on people' properties with so much swag and without any care... And I dont really know why they move about with guns and weapons...if they don't intend using it on people on whose land they trespass on...

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Herdsmen: What Is Their Real Mission(photos) by ikombe: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2017
Buhari na bastard i swear angry

Where dem see such sophisticated weapons from self undecided
Re: The Fulani Herdsmen: What Is Their Real Mission(photos) by optimusprime2(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2017
If only Nigeria had secure borders and took Immigration control more seriously...
Nigeria would not have been in this mess...
Re: The Fulani Herdsmen: What Is Their Real Mission(photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2017
ikombe:
Buhari na bastard i swear angry

Where dem see such sophisticated weapons from self undecided

They were given weapons before the election to start a war incase GEJ wins the election...

GEj smart enough, transferred power peacefully....

Oya, BUHARI collect the weapons back na? He no fit...
Cos the herdsmen no gree return weapons again....

Somebody should more this to politics section.!!

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Herdsmen: What Is Their Real Mission(photos) by Masonic(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2017
There was a country..
Re: The Fulani Herdsmen: What Is Their Real Mission(photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2017
DDeliverer:

They were given weapons before the election to start a war incase GEJ wins the election...

GEj smart enough, transferred power peacefully....

Oya, BUHARI collect the weapons back na? He no fit...
Cos the herdsmen no gree return weapons again....

Somebody should more this to politics section.!!
You know this how? Will you be able to explain your source to DSS?
Re: The Fulani Herdsmen: What Is Their Real Mission(photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2017
op i agree with you,dy were peaceful and left 4 me i cud hav argued dat ar not d once doing this things bt den again i remember jos,in d nxt 10ys dat village will never recover,nd one thing abt dis rustlers dey can bank on their jazz anyday anytime, i heard a story abt an attack in jos pple were being butcherred bt nobody was seen carrying out d act.
Re: The Fulani Herdsmen: What Is Their Real Mission(photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Once upon a time, there was a country, there came a recession and the country seek for a recession proof investment. i directed them to my signature.
Re: The Fulani Herdsmen: What Is Their Real Mission(photos) by megareal: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2017
Well reality is on us. They are no longer friendly so we have to watch them like hawks.

What baffles me is how they react the same way wherever they are. Very quick to violence and mayhem no matter how minute the provocation.

It's like an organised thing cos you hardly find any friendly ones amongst them again.

(1) (Reply)

4 Worst Valentine Gifts You Shouldn’t Give To Your Women [ MUST READ NOW] / United Nations Development Program (UNDP) Has Urgent Need For Workers. Apply Now / [story] After 10 Years Of Marriage A One Night Stand Never To Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.