Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

"I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) (76388 Views)

AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / AY Says Fake Ticket-buyers Were Behind Story Of Him And Brother Exchanging Blows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Papiikush: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
if this is real you wouldn't even remember taking a selfie with the bullet wound.

Someone said he was shot due to his dry jokes. Nigerians are evil mehn grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by yinxfun(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
He would be shot and still be like that undecided
See the blood self,its overdilluted...its a movie jhoor undecided
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
redcliff:
Abeg make nothing do AY o. Make them take bovi wey no wan go protest with him colleagues
You are a goat, must everybody protest?
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
wunmi590:
All this jokers self, we dont know when they are serious or even joking self.

if it really happened, wish you quick recovery man.
I tell you, man
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Anyone seen deepfriedpuff?
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
How did this make the front page? Lala pls open the door I want to see you

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by BCharles: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Where is the Pix

Guys check my signature below lets earn money (bitcoin) together with 4,000 investment..... Click on the link in my signature below
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
When was that?

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Mznaett: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
iyke926:
It wasn't for nothing. But because your comedy is always dry. sad

Lolgrin true talk broz

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Catastrophe1: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Southy guys don't play.
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by onward4life(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mouthgag:
Whether true or not, south Africa is the LAST PLACE on earth I can travel to. Those niggâz discriminates against other Africans.
Lazy idîots.

Sit in your country and develop it.
Don't run because your government is corrupt. Stone them, remove corrupt leaders forcefully instead and replace them with others that can make things work.

South Africa means maiduguri in swahili

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
yinxfun:
He would be shot and still be like that undecided
See the blood self,its overdilluted...its a movie jhoor undecided
you dey mind the chaff costume/makeup artist
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Snow5(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
wunmi590:
All this jokers self, we dont know when they are serious or even joking self.

if it really happened, wish you quick recovery man.

Na so jaguar(comedian actor) of the 1990s take die with play play...

With my belle oo.. My belle ooo...

Dem think say na joke e dey...

Na so e take go oo.. E be like film for our eyes that time self..

E nor funny at all
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Mskrisx(f): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
iyke926:

. grin grin grin grin grin grin u a big cow brah!
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by AntiWailer: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
FisifunKododada:
grin AY Curriculum Vitae:

Comedy sense - ZERO

MONEY MAKING SENSE - INFINITY

AY is not funny YET he makes millions off comedy every single year. Who says you can ONLY succeed in your calling?
grin

i taya ooo

That guy can make money grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by ominirajj: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
iyke926:
u responded as if u can make happy or laugh .
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by redcliff: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Esepanye:
You are a goat, must everybody protest?

your father is the goat
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mouthgag:
Whether true or not, south Africa is the LAST PLACE on earth I can travel to. Those niggâz discriminates against other Africans.
Lazy idîots.

Sit in your country and develop it.
Don't run because your government is corrupt. Stone them, remove corrupt leaders forcefully instead and replace them with others that can make things work.
blah blah blah, good. One less Nigerian! You claim we are lazy but you are known all over the world for cutting corners making easy money by defrauding innocent people. Please don't come our streets are already dirty, stay there in his or whatever cave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Perfecter4real(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bigajeff:
I refuse to be scam. Better say: I was shot in south Africa on a movie set. same as that Basketmouth Valentine show buzz getting knighted by Queen Elizabeth
It's in a movie scene titled "10 Days in Sun City" with Adesuwa Etomi
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by eunisam: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
SFSNIPER:
Movie or not, there was a shooting.

no there wasn't a shooting they was a shoting shooting
lol
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by eunisam: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
redcliff:
Abeg make nothing do AY o. Make them take bovi wey no wan go protest with him colleagues

o boy nawaoooo
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
blah blah blah, good. One less Nigerian! You claim we are lazy but you are known all over the world for cutting corners making easy money by defrauding innocent people. Please don't come our streets are already dirty, stay there in his or whatever cave
can you believe he said all that nonsense like he is expecting us to feel sorry for Nigerians
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by solid3(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
iyke926:

Guy u wicked. grin
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Diamondcrown97(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Money good o, this dude wowo o, camera 360 is changing faces since time immemorial....
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Mouthgag: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Go Fûck yourself
I am doing very well in my country. I travel to at least two African or sometimes European countries ones or twice in a year FOR VACATION. Fûcking South Africa is the very last place I can contemplate.
Useless people.
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
That is one negative thing of being a commedian. Everything you say appears as a joke to people. No one knows when you are serious. I wish him quick recovery if he was indeed shot otherwise the joke was needless.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Vanessa88:
It was in a movie, the wife described this pix as " The life of an actor"

Serious?

Come, ar U one of the dilector?

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by nemynely(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Comedy sense - ZERO

AY is not funny YET he makes millions off comedy every single year. Who says you can ONLY succeed in your calling?
grin
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
luscioustrish:
Pele cheesy

Pele? You don't like Maradona? And why does your signature sound like you're spoiling for a fight. You like trouble?

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by nemynely(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Comedy sense - ZERO

grin

While I wouldn't rate his comedy sense a demeaning zero, he doesn't fall within my top 10 list of naija rib crackers. His business sense is however laudable & enviable.
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Snow5:

Na so jaguar(comedian actor) of the 1990s take die with play play...

With my belle oo.. My belle ooo...

Dem think say na joke e dey...

Na so e take go oo.. E be like film for our eyes that time self..

E nor funny at all

You are right my brother.

They should just stop all this play play for once.
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mouthgag:

Go Fûck yourself
I am doing very well in my country. I travel to at least two African or sometimes European countries ones or twice in a year FOR VACATION. Fûcking South Africa is the very last place I can contemplate.
Useless people.
the fact that you cussing at me says a lot about your intelligence or the lack thereof grin

Must we celebrate that you visit European countries to see oyinbo? gringrin dude you can visit Mars or planet Zorg for all I care. Lol . Who gives damn really? You probably go there so you can experience 24hr electricity for once in your pathetic life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character / The Biography & Profile Of Efe (Big Brother Naija) / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.