Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

"I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) (76403 Views)

AY And Mike Ezuruonye Fly To Ghana. AY Says Buhari & Atiku Are Hustlers Like Him / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / AY Says Fake Ticket-buyers Were Behind Story Of Him And Brother Exchanging Blows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jayceon:
can you believe he said all that nonsense like he is expecting us to feel sorry for Nigerians
he says he's not coming as if its our loss or something ,lol. Dude didn't get the memo grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by AkintundeTimmy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wish u quick recovery.. angry sad
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
justscorchone:
Anyone seen deepfriedpuff?
what
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mouthgag:
Whether true or not, south Africa is the LAST PLACE on earth I can travel to. Those niggâz discriminates against other Africans.
Lazy idîots.

Sit in your country and develop it.
Don't run because your government is corrupt. Stone them, remove corrupt leaders forcefully instead and replace them with others that can make things work.
good boy good boy...

I don't think SA should be the only last country you should travel to,no country in the world wants to take nigerians in,whenever you step outside your boarders you get lynched(reasonably so)

Stay with your Buhari bruh

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Mouthgag: 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
the fact that you cussing at me says a lot about your intelligence or the lack thereof grin

Must we celebrate that you visit European countries to see oyinbo? gringrin dude you can visit Mars or planet Zorg for all I care. Lol . Who gives damn really? You probably go there so you can experience 24hr electricity for once in your pathetic life
Mumu grin
You must be a retârd to think I depend on government for anything.

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
he says he's not coming as if its our loss or something ,lol. Dude didn't get the memo grin
lol he really doesn't get does he now? NO COUNTRY WANTS NIGERIANS
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
what

Formatted my followers,what else you want me to do to show you I mean well?
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mouthgag:

Mumu grin
You must be a retârd to think I depend on government for anything.
that's cause you don't even have a government to begin with. gringrin you really catch late

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
justscorchone:

Formatted my followers,what else you want me to do to show you I mean well?
wish u hadn't. I don't want anything.
So pls go back to the following with my blessings tongue wink
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mskrisx:

. grin grin grin grin grin grin u a big cow brah!
I said the truth and you insulted me. Why? cry embarassed
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
ominirajj:
u responded as if u can make happy or laugh .
Not a sadist but not all jokes...comedians are funny, you know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jayceon:
lol he really doesn't get does he now? NO COUNTRY WANTS NIGERIANS
they don't know
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by autonomous22: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
CaroLyner:
Its a movie scene
Na u direct d movie ??
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by BlessSammy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Funny.. .abeg u wait see the gun wey dem take shoot u.. . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by delishpot: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
If Na real shot, the blood go Don soak this shirt well well.
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
wish u hadn't. I don't want anything.
So pls go back to the following with my blessings tongue wink

Take your time,I'm not in a hurry to win you over.
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by SFSNIPER(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
eunisam:

no there wasn't a shooting they was a shoting shooting lol
hahaha! My brother here went to night school.
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by SFSNIPER(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
BlessSammy:
Funny.. .abeg u wait see the gun wey dem take shoot u.. . grin

Welcome to NAIRALAND, the home of information. I just gave you your first like, share, follow and quote.
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
justscorchone:

Take your time,I'm not in a hurry to win you over.
grin OK. U gon soon tire yerself out
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by mayweather145: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
ehn die for nothing y u dey tell us ;Dehn die for nothing y u dey tell us

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
ekojoe:
South Africa - I don't blame them! I blame my former president who helped them during the APARTHEID..

Ungrateful scumbags...

3 capitals - Cape Town, J'bourg and Pretoria

All controlled by Whites
what is this guy really saying?
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
grin OK. U gon soon tire yerself out

Why you gotta be like this though?
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
justscorchone:

Why you gotta be like this though?
cheesy]
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
cheesy]

Let your hair down,get it while it's here.i understand you've got to be hard on a brother not to appear some type of way but I'm feeling you,you feeling me,let's give it a chance by knowing each other.it wouldn't hurt
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by ekeugo: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mr ay with his jokes again. undecidedMr ay with his jokes again.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by SeniorZato(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
You werw shot but ur eyes dey like person way just finish 5bottles of star
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by ekojoe(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jayceon:
what is this guy really saying?

Honestly, I don't even know what I'm saying
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by Belmot(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
ekojoe:
South Africa - I don't blame them! I blame my former president who helped them during the APARTHEID..

Ungrateful scumbags...

All controlled by Whites
It is Cape Town, Pretoria(Tshwane) and Bloemfontein.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by King44(m): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
if u where shot where would u be? and where is he in d picture? so no cause for alarm
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by ekojoe(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Belmot:
It is Cape Town, Pretoria(Tshwane) and Bloemfontein.
Wow.
Thank you. I just learnt that now
Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by 14(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
ekojoe:

Ungrateful scumbags...

All controlled by Whites

The capital city of SA is Pretoria, full stop. Stop smoking whatever you are smoking. And all the mayors of those 3 cities you mentioned are blacks. White people make up 8% of SA population, they can never control 92% none whites citizens and a small city for that matter. wherever whites are, they are always in a manority.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Shot For Nothing In South Africa" - AY Says (Photo) by ekojoe(m): 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
14:

The capital city of SA is Pretoria, full stop. Stop smoking whatever you are smoking. And all the mayors of those 3 cities you mentioned are blacks. White people make up 8% of SA population, they can never control 92% none whites citizens and a small city for that matter. wherever whites are, they are always in a majority.

Fish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo / Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.