Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant (31735 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by lovat(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
DSS has gone mad again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by bignero: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by tillaman(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
They can't do shiiiii to the man of God
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by proprince(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Touch Suleiman and see what will happen

You people can never islamize Nigeria

not today, not 2moro

11 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by lovat(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
ddippset:
Apostle Suleiman should just be intervied. But I'd like to see Fayose stop him from honouring the call.
You are a Muslim. A religionn that has a big question mark.

I'd rather be An atheist than being a muslim

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by emerged01(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
They freed those suspects that killed the redeemed woman, now they have the gut to want to arrest a pastor over mere statement.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by poyet(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ethno-religious tensions are rife in this country. From physical confrontations to media exchange of words. It's only a matter of time before things will spiral out of control to a more sinister degree!
#GodHelpNaija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by AlphaStyles(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
all this dss afonja sef

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by emerged01(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Christians should protest.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by to9ine: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
If u see nothing wrong in The Man of Gods statement, u are most likely too biased to notice... I have gone thru the clip severally and I don't think he exercised caution while speaking... The killing in the north is no excuse for such inflammatory statement especially when he is placed in a position of responsibility

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by michealade(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Crazy country
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by daygee12: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
i dont know why people give this Apostle Sulieman so much attention, all these Pastors are not ready to be persecuted for Christ sake they just want to drive exotic cars and fly private jet all around the world, If he knows his intentions were good and he is not against the law then he should have told Fayose to leave him alone and face the DSS. So many disciples faced a lot of challenges and persecutions in the Bible. This so called a man of God threatened the DSS that if they can just arrest him for one day Nigeria will regret it. I beg him to go out and alter any hate speech again if he wont be arrested and lets see how far his empty threat will go.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Senseless dss and nutjob muric members. Lets try and understand this, the spokes person for muric said apostle suleiman's statement will make the country unsafe for law abiding muslims and fulanis? ok so how come the same set of law abiding citizens are the ones killing innocent people in southern kaduna and making the country unsafe for innocent law abiding christians? its just insane. the muric, all its members, dss are totally insane.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by onome2013: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
I strongly advise he doesn't honour the invitation ,because they May keep him till the end of Buhari regime. Please let's not forget about what happened to chief Moshood kashimawo . O Abiola whom was kept in detention awaiting trial but never came out of it
Anyone advising him to go will not follow him to detection room.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
to9ine:
If u see nothing wrong in The Man of Gods statement, u are most likely too biased to notice... I have gone thru the clip severally and I don't think he exercised caution while speaking... The killing in the north is no excuse for such inflammatory statement especially when he is placed in a position of responsibility
would u rather relocate to southern kaduna and sit on ur hands when the mad men come with their Gestapo style raid, maiming and killing any human in their sight? would u? u are living in the comfort of ur home trying to castigate the apostle but u taking ur mind off the fact the the dss hasnt made any attempt to arrest the leaders of these same fulani group in order to fishout the perpetrators.

Get the message and dnt castigate the messenger. the dss, police arent doing anyting to stop the incessant attacks by the mad men, d apostle made it clear that if the govt isnt going to protect its citizens, its left for the citizens to protect itself.
but here u are thinking dss has the right to arrest a man who speaks against the fulani killings when they've utterly failed in their job to protect innocent people from dying in kaduna.

18 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by TinaAnita(f): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Behold, it is legal to slaughter innocent people while being asked to defend themselves is a criminal offence? No invitation should be honoured. DSS and bubu should do their worst. Arrant thrash!

7 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by wayisshut: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
DSS SHOULD BE CAREFUL. RUMORS HAVE IT THAT OYEDEPO IS THE NEXT TARGET. PLEASE DONT START A WAR

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by kings09(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Na dis 1 u go see.

Wen d killings were going on, u were blind. I no blame u, u must make money dat u r bn paid. So I take it dat u r doing ur job. Chief zombie
sarrki:
Apostle go and talk ooo

If they find any reason to delay you 

Heaven will not fall

You are not above the law 

Nigeria is greater than any individual

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by TinaAnita(f): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Buhari-led DSS is extremely biased and compromised no thanks to Buhari the failed president.... I'm so disappointed. Arrest Suleiman and see if the country will remain the same. Hypocritical hypocries.

12 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Codes151(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
It's like this people think Christians are really dullards!! When u wake a sleeping dog, be ready to give it a bone!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by dahunsy(f): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Coughs*** clear throat# fear "North"
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Yeligray(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
If anything happens to that man of God....hmmm, well lemi reserve my comment until date... Boyz r nt smilinq.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Rainmaker69(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
What sort of rubbish reporting is this?
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by TinaAnita(f): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
And you still wonder why the vast majority of Nigerians wish Buhari dead? It is all his fault and his satanic kinsmen

6 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by HtwoOw: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
ddippset:
Apostle Suleiman should just be intervied. But I'd like to see Fayose stop him from honouring the call.

Dem don dey give Suleman ideas for condition of honoring the invitation

This guy Suleman just got himself a room beside Nnamdi kunu and heaven will not fall

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by odysey: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
He shouldn't go, the Fulani's, the group and persons inciting the murders in the north have not been called to Abuja

This Country is a Huge Joke
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Codes151(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
kings09:
Na dis 1 u go see.

Wen d killings were going on, u were blind. I no blame u, u must make money dat u r bn paid. So I take it dat u r doing ur job. Chief zombie
no mind at! Na this types dey dey house dey talk!! Without simple open mindedness.... all of a sudden they forget they started it with rufai... well they should pray they don't start sth they can't finish!!! Maybe the war they've been trying to bring was really not about tribe or ipob or ND militia maybe it gonna be religious war that defines this country!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by TinaAnita(f): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
prettyboi1989:

would u rather relocate to southern kaduna and sit on ur hands when the mad men come with their Gestapo style raid, maiming and killing any human in their sight? would u? u are living in the comfort of ur home trying to castigate the apostle but u taking ur mind off the fact the the dss hasnt made any attempt to arrest the leaders of these same fulani group in order to fishout the perpetrators.

Get the message and dnt castigate the messenger. the dss, police arent doing anyting to stop the incessant attacks by the mad men, d apostle made it clear that if the govt isnt going to protect its citizens, its left for the citizens to protect itself.
but here u are thinking dss has the right to arrest a man who speaks against the fulani killings when their job is to protect innocent people from dying in kaduna.

Why waste time explaining things to a big fat dummy? Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters / The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever / Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.