Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant (31742 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Adebowale89(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
this buhari had spoilt democracy pata pata

are we In a colonial system? abi iru ori IBU Iwo ni ijoba alayi lopolo yi danwo naa?
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by LordOfNaira: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
RotimiBliss:

And wen dat happens, War becomes inevitable

There is no god of men that is above the law. They will be arrested and nothing will happen. As mad as Rev. King and his disciples were, he was arrested and nothing happened.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by LordOfNaira: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Adebowale89:
this buhari had spoilt democracy pata pata

are we In a colonial system? abi iru ori IBU Iwo ni ijoba alayi lopolo yi danwo naa?

This is democracy where even pastors are not above the laws of the land.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Xaddy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
travismacoy:
wawatever be it fulani, hausa or kanuri dy carry d same evil gene in dem...dont u get dat all over d world today islam is problem. it doesnt preach peace.. how on earth can some1 fight for God in d name of jihad? does God require a human agency to win a battle? dats a pity because d veil has so covered dia faces
What of a Fulani Christian, a Hausa Christian or a Kanuri Christian?

Or their traditional worshipers?

Use your brain to think before weed will start growing on it...
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Adebowale89(m): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
LordofNairaland:

This is democracy where even pastors are not above the laws of the land.

but the herdsmen killing and destroying properties are above the law? I tried to read and read all over again if u used dt comment as indirect speech but I realized u are defending a defenceless fact

buhari is a disaster to what real democracy was

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Xaddy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL those IPOB miscreant have no sense at all..
I am really tired of them, I am Igbo myself but I find their reasoning to be so disgusting, it turns my stomach...

Goodnight bro

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by bezimo(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Inviting the Apostle based on his call for self defense against the alledge foreign Senegal and Mali devil's and not the the actual islamic devilish perpetuators who El rufai is paying to stop the genocide is tantamount to tyrannical Islamic rubbish which should be resisted.

If they touch the Apostle or Arrest him, I would advise all the Muslims to relocate from Edo State temporarily, because his church has so many members and branches in that state, his members and other Christians would react against any Muslim or Fulani they catch.
That would be the trigger of war in the other parts of Nigeria.
The church has a strong presence in UK, they may take the battle to were Buhari is and the Nigerian high commission, that's if he is still alive.It won't end well.

When I say Buhari is daft only Kuran in that his head, it's not debatable

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by NobleJustice: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Gradually, the plans to Islamise Nigeria is getting to a fever level. I pity the so-called Christians who are blinded to this fact. Read the history of Turkey and other Countries conquered by Islam and know that Nigeria is close. If the DSS couldn't stop the genocide going on daily against Christians, arrest these marauders and vampires, prosecute and let the law take full course, then it's time Christians rise up to defend themselves. it's beginning to look like there's a grand plan to use the DSS and other security apparatus to achieve the Islamic agenda. Church leaders should begin to make preparations for the defence of her members. If Apostle Suleiman is arrested for calling on Christians to defend themselves, then it's obvious that the DSS has become the militant wing of Hausa/Fulani to Islamise Nigeria and hence should be resisted by all well meaning Citizens and Christians. Enough is Enough! #istandwithsuleiman; #istandagainstislamisationofnigeria;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:04am On Jan 29, 2017
Xaddy:

I am really tired of them, I am Igbo myself but I find their reasoning to be so disgusting, it turns my stomach...

Goodnight bro

Good night..
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by ipain: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2017
yedidiah:
DSS are not even intelligent at all. They should have quietly invited him to clarify himself first. If he refuses, then you can gat a warrant of arrest. Now they have spoilt the whole thing from the onset.

I wonder why they keep acting like the NPF. There is certainly nothing intelligent about how they have been approaching matters in this country. Infact, they are no different from other remote-controlled Government agencies.

Meanwhile, I hope all those claiming that the herdmen are from neighboring countries as well as those saying the herdmen are the victims will also be invited to explain themselves.

The war you people are drumming will come faster than you never imagined. They should arrest him for mere "talk" yet those killing innocent lives have NEVER been arrested. Don't worry, when your family member become a victim of helpless circumstances leading to maiming, death and destruction, you will understand what it feels like to be unjustly annihilated.

You think people are fools?
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by bezimo(m): 12:14am On Jan 29, 2017
LordofNairaland:
Good!!! Suleiman needs to learn manners.

If it were a Muslim cleric that made that inciteful statement now, all these Christians will be playing the victim's card.

Is your brain upside down or what?

Have Christians or Niger Delta militants ambushed and killed Muslims in their community?

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 29, 2017
mujaya1:
Thank God. Some People are Still Sensible
Someone, Uche Ezechukwu, wrote:
"You now see why the Catholic Church quit CAN where fire spitting clowns masquerading as men of God hold sway. My blood chilled after listening to the hate that Pastor Suleiman of Omega Ministries was spewing out.
"Kill any Fulani you see", a so-called Christian pastor told his congregation. My driver is Fulani and he takes me everywhere at every hour, to everywhere in Igboland, to my village where he mixes with everybody and is loved by all. I should kill him? Christianity indeed! Ndi ara"
Uche Ezechujwu.

Sources:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1399215460120400&id=100000958797853&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1907290746161008%3Atl_objid.1907290746161008%3Athid.100006403034064%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1485935999%3A-4218881485656368355&__tn__=%2As
They quit CAN as acclaimed by you yet they are target by these murders. SMH
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 29, 2017
suco01:
I am a gud practicing Muslim. i hate dis pple dat are putting shame to Islam. MURIC or wat are dey called are dey blind wen dose foolish herdsmen and fulani are killin innocent christians.. if it comes to fight against dis miscreant herdsmen nd fulani i will fight against dem.. cos they are a BIG shame to Islam....
Are you sure you're a Muslim? Hmmmm
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2017
alfsalami:
Christianity is been taken out of context . There is no freedom of foolish speech anywhere in the world . Jonathan squandered our money on them including suleiman that explain his joining forces with PDP looters to fight PMB . I wish DSS will finish him permanently
Was is your prove that Jonathan gave Suleman money? If you don't have any please be silent
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by TaiwoChris(m): 12:29am On Jan 29, 2017
Nigeria, we hail thee, Our own dear native land, Though tribe and tongue may differ, In brotherhood we stand, Nigerians all are proud to serve Our sovereign native land Our flag shall be a symbol That truth and justice reign, In peace or battle honour'd, And this we count as gain, To hand on to our children A banner without stain. O God of all creation, Grant this our one request, Help us to build a nation Where no man is oppressed, And so with peace and plenty Nigeria may be blessed.

Hu remembers dx?
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by NnaNna4(m): 12:47am On Jan 29, 2017
TinaAnita:

Why waste time explaining things to a big fat dummy? Smh

good job lady
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by TalkWithLizy: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2017
i THINK THEY SHOULD INVITE SULTAN TOO WHO SAYS:

Fight those who try to stop you from practising Islam – Sultan of Sokoto charges Muslims

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/24/fight-try-stop-practising-islam-sultan-sokoto-charges-muslims/

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by chukagates(m): 1:19am On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:
Apostle go and talk ooo

If they find any reason to delay you 

Heaven will not fall

You are not above the law 

Nigeria is greater than any individual
this idiat ...but fulani will go free while pastors will be in dss for saying the glaring...fulani never get their match...i swear the day one will jst look me eye ball to eye ball na straight massacre AkA 47 is cheap with bullet them una never jam..ur fulani brodas are good at going after the weak.
.i jst need to SEE one God knows the rest..wether ur look for my trouble or not na straight kill i jst need to SEE ONE IN MY AREA IN A QUITE LANE.
.U THINK UR THE ONLY ONES THAT LOVES SPILLING BLOOD

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Abudu2000(m): 1:23am On Jan 29, 2017
So they know how to invite someone over honourably,and they were sticking their little heads in the middle of the night where it doesn't belong?
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by matrixme(m): 2:10am On Jan 29, 2017
The question we need to ask ourselves is if the Apostle is speaking for the entire Christians. As far as I can tell, Jesus never asked us Christian to pick up arms to defend ourselves and He laid the perfect example for us all.
And this issue of islamization has to be really ironed out. We Christians have been Christianizing Nigeria for ages and no one bats an eye ever since. We live in a religiously pluralized state, so I think everyone has equal right to proselytize their faith, or the lack of it. It should simply be a case of "may the best man win".
The early Church we are modelled after as Christians grew powerful in the face of persecution. Maybe the Nigerian church has grown fat and lazy enough to think political correctness is the new norm
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 29, 2017
deantimes:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/01/unguided-rant-dss-invites-apostle-suleiman/
i love this lawyers this why I must be an advocate to protect the unprotectable
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Bigolly(m): 3:24am On Jan 29, 2017
ddippset:
so did the MURIC speak before the DSS attempted to arrest him last week? stop swimming in mischief, you are too old for that. or maybe you just decide to throw sincerity and decorum to the wind in an attempt to attract LIKES on nairaland.

So why was he not invited instead of kidnapping style they adopt before,why is it after Muric call for his arrest they invite him formally?
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Omonigeriarere: 5:11am On Jan 29, 2017
to9ine:
If u see nothing wrong in The Man of Gods statement, u are most likely too biased to notice... I have gone thru the clip severally and I don't think he exercised caution while speaking... The killing in the north is no excuse for such inflammatory statement especially when he is placed in a position of responsibility

Don't worry. We will soon see your own version of emotional stability when one of your relative's head is cut off in your presence and your properties being destroyed.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Omonigeriarere: 5:12am On Jan 29, 2017
[s]
daygee12:
i dont know why people give this Apostle Sulieman so much attention, all these Pastors are not ready to be persecuted for Christ sake they just want to drive exotic cars and fly private jet all around the world, If he knows his intentions were good and he is not against the law then he should have told Fayose to leave him alone and face the DSS. So many disciples faced a lot of challenges and persecutions in the Bible. This so called a man of God threatened the DSS that if they can just arrest him for one day Nigeria will regret it. I beg him to go out and alter any hate speech again if he wont be arrested and lets see how far his empty threat will go.
[/s]

Thrash...
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by mfm04622: 5:29am On Jan 29, 2017
deantimes:

How about the likes of El-rufai who said should Fulani blood be spilled, no matter the ages there must be a retaliation?

What El-Rufai said is NOT a threat, it is the truth. The pastoral Fulani, the one that moves about, do not believe in reporting any harm done to him or his property to Police. They believe in self help. El-Rufai Is just pointing that out to people who didn't know and harm them.
The settled Fulani (like El-Rufai) is just like you and I. But the the Fulani that moves believes the Police will favour the indegenes, so why bother to waste his time reporting. So either he takes his revenge immediately or he waits and bides his time. But he never forgets. Fulani's revenge is to serve 2 purpose. One, to seek revenues and two, to show you it is not in your interest to harm them of their properties.
Do Fulani's animals eat up the farmer's hard work and only thing he will feed his family for a year? Yes. Do Fulani offer meagre compensation for destroyed crops when caught? Yes. As human beings, do farmers feel the urge to retaliate by killing animals eating his farm? Yes. Some communities even go to the extent of preemptive strike against the animals. They drop poisoned food along the path the animals will move. That is how problem will start.
So what is the solution? Govt MUST separate farmers and herders. They can't coexist. Not anymore. One way of separation is by providing grazing lands and restricting farmers there. The US, where capitalism is strongest, have such public lands (at all levels of govt) for grazing. Another is to restrict them (or expel them) from places that is not majorly Hausa / Fulani. Will this work?
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by princejenks(m): 5:41am On Jan 29, 2017
no biggie,he should oblige the dss
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Obason22(m): 5:41am On Jan 29, 2017
after d embasrrasment u decided to invite him, why didn't u invite him in d first place, now I undstd that dis DSS is politicaly motivated.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by deebrain(m): 5:57am On Jan 29, 2017
So these people have rights to kill Christians at will. But the Christians threat to kill them will be judged Abi?

Christianity has its issues but my respect for it continues to go higher. The peace the world has today is simply because Christians have not reacted, violence for violence, for this crap coming from Islamic oriented "herdsmen".
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by GoldenVivi(f): 6:03am On Jan 29, 2017
Just passing and reading comments. God will help Nigeria.END TIME
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Shaev7(m): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2017
"The Noose. " ...waiting for the end....
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by blackmantis: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2017
I know A man who toiled to plant maize he spent more than N2m to fertilize and irrigate the land here in Abuja on Kaduna road only for herdsmen to overrun his farm with cattle and destroy everything.

He said when he saw them he quietly left and counted his loss. This is what is happening on a daily basis.

How will he pay back the loan he collected. how will he feed his family.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Luciferdevil(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2017
ddippset:
Apostle Suleiman should just be intervied. But I'd like to see Fayose stop him from honouring the call.
keep shut, if u have nothing meaningful to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? / EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.