Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant (31733 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by LordOfNaira: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2017
bezimo:

Is your brain upside down or what?

Have Christians or Niger Delta militants ambushed and killed Muslims in their community?

He was not invited over killings but over an inciteful statement.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by LordOfNaira: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2017
Adebowale89:

but the herdsmen killing and destroying properties are above the law? I tried to read and read all over again if u used dt comment as indirect speech but I realized u are defending a defenceless fact

buhari is a disaster to what real democracy was

If they catch those Fulani herdsmen, they will be punished as well. The Fulani herdsmen are faceless. When caught, they would not just be invited but seriously dealt with.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by ddippset(m): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2017
Bigolly:

So why was he not invited instead of kidnapping style they adopt before,why is it after Muric call for his arrest they invite him formally?
so you think you have said something reasonable now abi?
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by rengsho: 6:59am On Jan 29, 2017
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by uvalued(m): 7:00am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:
When will they invite the leaders of Miyetti Allah and MACBAN who not only threaten but also carry out muderous attacks on innocent Nigerians
we are watching 3D and thank God the dull was voted so that we wont hear if only the dull was voted we wont be in this mess, now we all know it is a mess and its agenda is not for our good..pls let him not die but to prove to all my family and friends that voted him he is wicked and he is not for everybody but for somebody ..amen

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by rengsho: 7:02am On Jan 29, 2017
LordofNairaland:

If they catch those Fulani herdsmen, they will be punished as well. The Fulani herdsmen are faceless. When caught, they would not just be invited but seriously dealt with.

How can u say they are face less? How did EL Rufai see them to give them Public fund.

https://politics.naij.com/1085023-bso-attacks-el-rufai-fears-arise-life-apostle-suleiman.html
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by LordOfNaira: 7:09am On Jan 29, 2017
rengsho:

How can u say they are face less? How did EL Rufai see them to give them Public fund.

https://politics.naij.com/1085023-bso-attacks-el-rufai-fears-arise-life-apostle-suleiman.html

When did he give the violent Fulani herdsmen public fund?

You must know that there are Fulani herdsmen who are also affected by this crisis. Suleiman said "kill any Fulani herdsman..." This statement simply means kill any Fulani herdsman whether he is killer or not.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by rengsho: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2017
The DSS should invite the governor for giving public funds to Fulani herdsmen not t carry out attacks, its tacit admission of terrorism sponsorship by the governor.

Suleiman have the right to speak out and protect himself against attack by armed herdsmen, besides his comment can not be described as religious incitement or hate speech.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by to9ine: 7:12am On Jan 29, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Don't worry. We will soon see your own version of emotional stability when one of your relative's head is cut off in your presence and your properties being destroyed.

Unfortunately I have seen relatives killed. I have also seen what a religious crisis looks like. I have seen Christians defend themselves in places like Jos.
If you think the fulani herds men kill because of religion, u are simply misinformed

Fulani herds men have been ravaging farmers In the North for a long time, but since it didn't affect any part of the south, the wicked media didn't talk, or rather they wrote as though it was mosquitoes being killed. But the thing about evil is that it spreads hence the madness we see today..
Part of this Fulani crisis is also caused by indigenes of some of these communities.. My Job permits me to travel every where in Naija, I have seen jobless youths in these communities bully these herdsmen. Some of their cattle would even be forcfully taken by some of these youths as fee for passing thru their communities. Some of them are even killed..
I know sometimes these herdsmen step on farmlands, but trust me its not as often as media try to paint it. You invite trouble when u kill the cattle of a man when all that he has is that cattle. His cattle is his 'mansion' and whatever u can term good to yourself
Its extremely wrong for him to revenge by killing innocent People, but that's what we see.. But just giving you a picture of the cause of this crisis

We have a leadership crisis and that's the primary cause of all these.. No man is accountable for his actions. Until this is addressed, no solution..

This doesn't give anyone a right to instigate the killing of another man who could be innocent. Its not Christlike.. Pastor Adeboye prayed for the killers of the Redeem pastor and not violence against them

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by AlphaStyles(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2017
RotimiBliss:

must u bring ethnicity into everything ?
Mr man

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by segneyukk(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2017
ALL TERRORIST/KILLERS ARE MUSLIM.... WHAT A RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED... JIHAD... FIGHTING FOR A WEAK god..
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Mambox: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2017
ddippset:
so did the MURIC speak before the DSS attempted to arrest him last week? stop swimming in mischief, you are too old for that. or maybe you just decide to throw sincerity and decorum to the wind in an attempt to attract LIKES on nairaland.

They love to create mischief and masturbate in ecstasy over everything that can incite the public or induce dissent.

Always deliberately changing the narrative to the audience of gullible, sparsely learned crowd of willing "tools of psychological exploitation".

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by bezimo(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2017
LordofNairaland:

He was not invited over killings but over an inciteful statement.

Inciteful statements how?

That he said that the satanic fulani herdsmen who have been found to be from Mali and Senegale who are killing christian indescriminately should be attacked if they come to attack him.

You must be an abok1 with brains full of kunu and fura dey nono...
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by LordOfNaira: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2017
bezimo:

Inciteful statements how?

That he said that the satanic Fulani herdsmen who have been found to from Mali and Senegale who are killing Christian indescriminately should be attacked if they come to attack him.

You must be an abok1 with brains full of kunu and fura dey nono...

Did you watch the video?

He said "any Fulani herdsman... kill him. Cut off his head."
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:
Apostle go and talk ooo

If they find any reason to delay you 

Heaven will not fall

You are not above the law 

Nigeria is greater than any individual
Demented soul spotted!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Coolgent(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2017
Nice one
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2017
to9ine:
If u see nothing wrong in The Man of Gods statement, u are most likely too biased to notice... I have gone thru the clip severally and I don't think he exercised caution while speaking... The killing in the north is no excuse for such inflammatory statement especially when he is placed in a position of responsibility

What high level of stupidity... " the killing in the north is no excuse for his statement?.... just read through what you wrote again, this time around imagine your loved ones being killed and slaughtered like rams..

How would you be able to spew such and not feel a thing?
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by bezimo(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Did you watch the video?

He said "any Fulani herdsman... kill him. Cut off his head."

That video was edited, that statement was actually made in response to a threat by fulani herdsmen to attack his church and him.So he took a proactive stance of self defense.A statement of self defense is not crime or an inciteful statement.

So he should wait to become a victim by those devils before reacting.

God punish you devil's who reason upside down.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by bezimo(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2017
Esseite:

What high level of stupidity... " the killing in the north is no excuse for his statement?.... just read through what you wrote again, this time around imagine your loved ones being killed and slaughtered like rams..

How would you be able to spew such and not feel a thing?

Don't mind that fellow, very typical abok1 with animal brains and zero value for human life.
God Bless President Trump, I wish he would extend the travel ban to Northern Nigeria.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2017
Only if they can Wake up from their slumber and stop serving the herdsmen and follow suit...Let all man go his separate ways

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by rengsho: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2017
LordofNairaland:

When did he give the violent Fulani herdsmen public fund?

You must know that there are Fulani herdsmen who are also affected by this crisis. Suleiman said "kill any Fulani herdsman..." This statement simply means kill any Fulani herdsman whether he is killer or not.

You're asking whenndid he give the public fund?

I don't have time to waste with you.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by visiontech24: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2017
That is how to go about it in first place.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by visiontech24: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2017
visiontech24:
That is how to go about it in first place.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by LordOfNaira: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2017
rengsho:

You're asking whenndid he give the public fund?
I don't have time to waste with you.
Provide the right link, please.
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by visiontech24: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2017
Isoryt
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2017
mujaya1:
Thank God. Some People are Still Sensible
Someone, Uche Ezechukwu, wrote:
"You now see why the Catholic Church quit CAN where fire spitting clowns masquerading as men of God hold sway. My blood chilled after listening to the hate that Pastor Suleiman of Omega Ministries was spewing out.
"Kill any Fulani you see", a so-called Christian pastor told his congregation. My driver is Fulani and he takes me everywhere at every hour, to everywhere in Igboland, to my village where he mixes with everybody and is loved by all. I should kill him? Christianity indeed! Ndi ara"
Uche Ezechujwu.

Sources:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1399215460120400&id=100000958797853&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1907290746161008%3Atl_objid.1907290746161008%3Athid.100006403034064%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1485935999%3A-4218881485656368355&__tn__=%2As
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by bundle33: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2017
Thunder fire all those hater of christain in Nigeria...I support Suleiman and those that speak against killing of innocent blood of Nigerians and christain...Buhari is part of them that spoke inflammatory statement during the time of Jonathan "that he will make the government ungovernable for him(jonathan)....we Nigerians read it and see it in Newspaper...The words Moslem was emancipated from violent and unless people of this religious learnt to tolerate and do what God say we should do not at all cost mandate....then Nigeria will be one...Buhari is a mistake
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by yahmohy27: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:
When will they invite the leaders of Miyetti Allah and MACBAN who not only threaten but also carry out muderous attacks on innocent Nigerians
Name them
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by idupaul: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2017
yahmohy27:
Name them

National Chairman, Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, is Alhaji Kiruwa Zuru
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by bennybaba(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmmm the Fulanis has really taken over... .thunder will keep firing those who voted in this fucktards
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by travismacoy: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2017
Adebowale89:

but the herdsmen killing and destroying properties are above the law? I tried to read and read all over again if u used dt comment as indirect speech but I realized u are defending a defenceless fact
I can see u r among dos who hv bin brainwashed by ur prophet to fighr a Holy war I still wonder is ur god not god tp fight for himself...hmmm I pray for dat veil to be destroy in ur live and d rest..u r decieved wake up

buhari is a disaster to what real democracy was
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by NaMeAboki: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
idupaul:

MACBAN did not incite its members to go and kill anyone on sight just like the reckless war mongering supposed Christian man of god did - pls stop being myopic and sentimental.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Closing My Eyes During Prayers. / COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters / Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.