Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA (72942 Views)

Catalonia Officially Sets Independence Vote For Oct. 1 to secede from Spain / SORRY WHITE HOUSE PETITIONERS, THERE'S NO WAY TO SECEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES / Officials Announce Proposal For California To Secede From The United States! See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by mvem(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2017
uniklinkum:

He was an agent and have a lot of operational experience in the middle east and East Africa.
...which article did u read and how did u link it...i know he was in sudan in the 90s and later left to afghanistan after saudi has disowned him

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by reallest(f): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Dead On Arrive
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2017
Alphasoar:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/california-announces-proposal-exit-u-s/
We don hear. I learnt Texas is also following suit. Good moves!
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by uniklinkum(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2017
mvem:
...which article did u read and how did u link it...i know he was in sudan in the 90s and later left to afghanistan after saudi has disowned him

It was a known fact those days before he went to accord the exploit of the mujaheedin in Afghanistan. If I get any article in respect to this fact I will definitely post it here.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by DonMekino(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2017
All I see in Nairaland comments here are insults... insults...insults....plus I-too-know statements about things dat really ppl hv no full knowledge about.... conspiracy theories here and there. At the end we widen the gap of friendship n end up spewing insults among we folks who hv nothing to do with the genesis of the subject matter....

if only we can be civil in giving our opinions.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Toks2008(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2017
MrMontella:

you do not understand...

It is never done that way

Please enlighten me....

All my life I have dealt with the Igbos as a business partner,good friends and even my ex has a strong Igbo blood and if there is one thing I respect them for it is their tenacity and doggedness but when it comes to politics they still need to learn a thing or two

Division is the major problem among the igbos in Nigeria and the first military and most fatal coup in Nigeria On January 15, 1966 was predominantly an Igbo coup where Nnamdi Azikwe an Igbo man was overthrown and Aguyi ironsi another Igbo man was put in charge....Igbos fighting Igbos...DIVISION.

These over zealous Igbo boys in uniform killed the Prime minister of the country; they killed the premier of the West;the premier of the North. They were about to kill the premier of the East but what saved Dr Michael Okpara was that Archbishop Macarious, the president of Cyprus, was his guest that night and probably they wouldn’t want war between Cyprus and Nigeria.

On the other hand they could not kill Chief Dennis Osadebey because there was no Army in Benin at the time of the coup and so Osadebey managed to escape.

They also killed Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh, the Federal Minister of Finance and some members of their own group.

I believe that but for the fact that Dr Nnamdi Azikwe was outside the country at the time of the coup,these blood thirsty Igbo soldiers would have silenced him too...how sad for igbos to kill their own.

Ever since Nigeria has never remained the same and it was this act that eventually led to the civil war that the same Igbos are acting victims...this is why till date the terrible act of these Igbo soldiers is responsible for the clamor of Biafra today yet the same mistake is being repeated by the igbos...LACK OF UNITY....How long will this continue.

The Igbos are well talented and will do very well as a nation but they must get their ass right and fight this course in unity else many lives of innocent and ignorant Igbo youths will continually be lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by mvem(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2017
CXLVII:

You don't believe religion but you trust in Jesus shocked

What makes you think homosexuality is Satanic. Do you have any reasonable point to prove that? Cos I have a point to nail that it's not.
....the guy is high, sometimes i wonder wether na children dey write all dis stuff..he does not believe in religion but he is against homosexuals,saying two different things from same mouth.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by GoodyOG: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2017
SO ALL MAN WAN FORM HIS OWN COUNTRY ABI....I LOCAL GOVERMENT AREA WILL SOON SUCCED AND FORM IT OWN COUNTRY.....AROCHUKWU GUYS LETS FORM AROEXIT.....
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2017
Exactly! It doesn't stop drugs from flooding into America. It's a waste of money and a waste of time. The money he would have used to do something better for America, he's using it to build a stupid wall that would be useless at the long run. The last time I checked, marijuana has been legalized in most of the states including California. California is not an American state, it's a Mexican state in USA, point of correction! so as los Angeles and co. Any state in the USA that sounds Mexican is a Mexican state, the population of Mexicans in that state is more than any other race. So Donald trump should compromise and not act like a lunatic.
uniklinkum:

The fool you are talking to is a brainless illiterate, presently we have more than 40% of the border area already fenced. That didn't stop the drugs, the issue of the drugs is a demand and supply issue. Since Americans need drugs they will keep flooding the USA. FYI, no one even cross narcotics through fences. The illiterate don't even know about the underground tunnel that dot all of the border area plus drone dropping of drug supplies. Like drumpf and his fooolish followers, stupid is an attribute.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by mvem(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2017
uniklinkum:

It was a known fact those days before he went to accord the exploit of the mujaheedin in Afghanistan. If I get any article in respect to this fact I will definitely post it here.
...ok....atleast u research than others that get der facts from social media and #20 propaganda newspaper
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2017
zendy:
A lesson for bacward Nigerians who only believe in "Lord Lugard made us Nigerians". No unity is permanent!

A lesson for ipods and liepods and Wailers that you don't need to call your country a zoo, insult your president, call for donations to procure arms before you can begin the process of secession If you are truly serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by balanceofterror1(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2017
philchudi:

Which century are u from

California is Sodom and Gomorrah of our time, Head quarters of Church of Satan. They will not like Trump.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Dalek(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2017
We the IPOD YOOTS support California's secession plana, because everyone has a right to self determination, and we trust our high lord Donaldtus Trumpedike to give them Calexit and will also give us Biafra.
Down with America
Down with California
America is a zoo

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by idupaul: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Not only build the wall, he wants Mexicans to pay for what he built, does that make sense?

No he's removing Obama care totally, no free health care.

And what are the flaws of Obama care? Can you mention them?

America has a 60 billlion dollar trade deficit with Mexico so Trump doesnt mean that mexico will send the money from their treasury all he is saying is that balance of trade figures will be used to fund and build the wall..The mexican authorities failed to curtail the illegal drug and human movements across the vast borders so it right they bear some of the cost for their inadequacies .

Why do you think that Obama health care is even free ? That thought alone is the major flaw with Obama health care where parts of the population are expected to bear the cost for the other part who think its free health care ..
The plan makes everyone pay the same premiums despite lifestyle choices so hard working catholic somehwre is expected to fund the abortion of a hippie on welfare somehwre else ..Kole werk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2017
kingsamosy:
grin they seems to have been Trumped
Lol. This reminds me of the idiomatic expression I learned while in the secondary school, which is also applicable in the present day America. The idiom is 'to play a trump card'. I think America is playing their trump card already. It's their last chance to decide whether to remain united or not. California was once the 3rd largest economy in the world just like Lagos is now the fifth largest economy in Africa, beating many countries. Texas and California are quite vibrant economically in America and they've always been at the losing end, despite their huge contribution to the economic growth of America, they always get little or nothing in return. California is the base of the Mexicans. We can even say they dominate the state. San francisco and Los Angeles are second home to Mexicans. It's in order for them to seek secession as trump is now threatening to deal with their origin, which is Mexico. I'm in support of this because you don't bite the finger that feeds you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by alizma: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2017
zendy:
A lesson for bacward Nigerians who only believe in "Lord Lugard made us Nigerians". No unity is permanent!
did you read that there are processes they are following, what process have you adopted here except through violence. have governors, senators, reps etc representing certain region that wants to break out of Nigeria come together to say this is what they want and Buhari is still saying no that the must stay? please be civilize

3 Likes

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by LordVoldemort(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2017
kings09:
Just watch as buhari will cluelessly say he supports it while he does d opposite here.

You fools call on trump to come and rescue you from Nigeria, let see how he will handle this. ipodfools
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Ecosystem4u: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2017
correctguy0900:
When is Biafexit?
Coming soon bro!!!!
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by ebby9z(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2017
Obama and the rest of the Democrats tyrants should accept their defeat and move on. Four years is not too far away. America is beginning to behave very much like Nigeria.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2017
But UK have free health care....I've witnessed their free health care severally. At least the cizitens can benefit from something, instead of nothing. America is just going backwards not moving forward undecided
idupaul:

America has a 60 billlion dollar trade deficit with Mexico so Trump doesnt mean that mexico will send the money from their treasury all he is saying is that balance of trade figures will be used to fund and build the wall..The mexican authorities failed to curtail the illegal drug and human movements across the vast borders so it right they bear some of the cost for their inadequacies .

Why do you think that Obama health care is even free ? That thought alone is the major flaw with Obama health care where parts of the population are expected to bear the cost for the other part who think its free health care ..
The plan makes everyone pay the same premiums despite lifestyle choices so hard working catholic somehwre is expected to fund the abortion of a hippie on welfare somehwre else ..Kole werk

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Ecosystem4u: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2017
alizma:

did you read that there are processes they are following, what process have you adopted here except through violence. have governors, senators, reps etc representing certain region that wants to break out of Nigeria come together to say this is what they want and Buhari is still saying no that the must stay? please be civilize

The senators and reps you mentioned are part of the hindrances to the quest. They are enjoying from proceeds of coruption just lyk their other colleagues.so we dont look up to them for anything we are not cowards like the Yorybas who will always wait 4 Tinubu to lead the way!!!!!. Voice of the ppl is the Voice of God!!!

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by idupaul: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2017
ItsQuinn:
But UK have free health care....I've witnessed their free health care severally. At least the cizitens can benefit from something, instead of nothing. America is just going backwards not moving forward undecided

The UK health system is really not freem , someone somehwre is paying for it

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Princedapace(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What is this one saying? How many of your leaders support your useless biafra?

None of your leaders as come out to support your useless biafra and you are still wailing about it..

I have already say this and i will repeat, If the Igbo want to go, They should stop participating in Nigeria election and see if they won't let you guys go..

U could av made ur points without calling 'biafra useless'

Are really educated or on the street?
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Ecosystem4u: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2017
kropotkin2:
Californians just like the Igbos are wasting their time. Both America and Nigeria consider secession as treason and fought bloody civil wars to crush such movements. Trump won and they are aggrieved, just like Buhari won and you Igbos wont give it a rest. All are an exercise in futility

The agitation is way older than Buharis APC government, silly bigot

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Alphasoar(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2017
Cyriloha:

They are wasting there time and those satanic people behind this will surely be axed son don't be surprise ogbama abi Obama is involved

Fingers crossed bro!
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by johhnnie(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2017
mvem:
..very true but i dont know about the osama been cia...but am sure cia had contacts with him during the early days of al-qaeda in the 80s

There are pictures showing Condolesa Rice and Osama in jolly mood. These are pictures that the US Government will not want you to see!
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2017
But it should be made free for the citizens undecided
idupaul:

The UK health system is really not freem , someone somehwre is paying for it
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Ecosystem4u: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2017
Dalek:
We the IPOD YOOTS support California's secession plana, because everyone has a right to self determination, and we trust our high lord Donaldtus Trumpedike to give them Calexit and will also give us Biafra.
Down with America
Down with California
America is a zoo

Afonja bigot grin

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Handsomecole(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2017
I hope IPOB thugs can see, read and learn how to properly, intellectually and constitutionally break away without causing nuisance and spreading false information which costs them their lives.
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by uniklinkum(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2017
ItsQuinn:
But it should be made free for the citizens undecided

The illiterate have not cross the shores of the hellhole he live in. Health is free in whole of the Scandinavian and canda. The foool is far off the a*** of fuhrer drumpf.

1 Like

Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2017
In typical Naija setting , south west Americans will start fidgeting and shouting ''one America'', ''calexit is dead''
Then Northern USA led- government will send US-owned Army against California with the ROE to shoot armless signatories/campaigners at sight.

Nigeria is a very big Zoo. Shame on Afonjas and Their Arewa Masters
Re: California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA by Originalsly: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2017
Tazmode:
Secession....... If you conduct a poll on the decision to secede, you may find out that not all the "Californians" signed up for the "Calexit".
Why would you even think that all Californians would either agree or disagree with secession? If you read the article before commenting you wouldve learned a poll was taken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them / Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) / Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.