Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) (69857 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by jozz(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Lies from the pits of hell, its just organised homosexuals and ignorant Americans that are protesting...Why didnt they protest when Saudi Arabia refused to take in a single refugee... Only an Ignorant fool wont support Trump in his bid to bring sanity to Islamic sponsored violence

Exactly. The end of Islam has just been initiated. The rest is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Gnwuashi: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2017
I love Trump. He said those who love America are welcome. People are just foolishly and stupidly protesting. I think they are still angry because of Hillary's lost. If Hillary had won, may be she would have promoted men sleeping with their mothers or men sleeping with animals.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by san316(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
lovat:
i doubt if dropshot a fellow muslim will agree

No double standards.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by san316(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
lovat:
i doubt if dropshot a fellow muslim will agree

No double standards. Truth is one.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by JUHABACH: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
victornna:

His name is Trump, not Obama. That decision is final, America is going to be Muslim free from now on whether you like it or not. Sometimes, people allow certain injustice done to them, not that they don't know what to do. Terrorists attack here and there, all from Muslims. Killing and maiming innocent souls. It has got to stop. I see this happening in Nigeria soon.

and how many terrorist attacks have been launched by immigrants on american soil in the last decade.
you do realize that the average american currently has a higher chance of being killed by a lawnmower than by a muslim immigrant?

i would advice you to go out and educate yourself but it seems you as well as many others here would rather stew in ignorance so i m just gonna wish y'all goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by 419forlife: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Look at us africans caught up christian muslim dramas cheesy
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by khiaa(f): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2017
hemartins:
Why didn't Trump ban Islamic country such as Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. Only the wise would understand

Because he does business with those countries. Most Americans are against Donald Duck.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by khiaa(f): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2017
IYANGBALI:
What are the American soldiers and police waiting for,can't they shoot and kill all of them?

#ihatepeace

lmao grin you're wicked.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by khiaa(f): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2017
jfleece:
I support every single one of his ideas..... Trump all the way.. Why can't these Muslim migrants go to uae, Saudi Arabia or Iran Must they migrate to America and wreck havoc?....

Cute.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by khiaa(f): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2017
Rossikki:
Ignorant dummy. The alleged 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon, and Qatar. Why did he not ban those countries? Iran, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Somalia have not been involved in any major attack against the US, yet he banned them. What sense does that make?
hmmm! What are those Somali's called.........oh yeah PIRATES! hmmmm! Which African country was the attempted terrorist who came to America to bomb but was busted before he could complete his mission from.......oh yeah SOMALIA.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by khiaa(f): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2017
osazsky:

Violence in Islam did not start in d 70's go read d holy quoran

grin grin grin
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by khiaa(f): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2017
I888:
They can't do anything... after all these people will go home. how can they protest for 8 years?

I'm sure that you meant 4 years, unless Donald Duck is impeached, assassinated or just drops dead, after all he is an old orange duck. As of now the state of California (my beloved state) is calling for Mrs Duck immigration records. *Yaaaaaay Cali*
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by khiaa(f): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2017
Shym3xx:
Lol, the hysteria about "Muslim" ban is quite funny and the liberal media added steroids to it. grin

The countries that were banned have been on Pentagon's "axis of evil" list since 9/11 and people from those countries are always vetted before they're allowed into the US albeit they allowed refugees from those countries into the US after proper vetting process.

The only difference is that: Trump in his clown fashion decided to posture like he means business, whereas Liberals do the same thing all the time without going to the press about it and being gungho.

If he actually wanted to ban Muslims - he'd have to ban all the gulf countries, all the countries in North Africa, Pakistan, and Indonesia. Just being overzealous about some countries on "axis of evil" list, which is routine for all US leaders, doesn't cut it.

Anyway, those who understand US/international politics should know. Trump is just a face of a system controlled by others. 90% of whatever decision he makes is basically routine for all US presidents, albeit only 10% would be his decision. However, all US presidents just have different approaches. While some might be covert with it - Trump is just being overt with his. Ain't nothing changed. grin

Trump had the world screaming and shook - this orange nyggah is a crazy heifer. Trump is that guy!!!! grin

A clown indeed, I agree with you 100%. Donald Duck is an embarrassment.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
khiaa:

lmao grin you're wicked.
life itself is wicked.

#ihatepeace
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by oyatz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Because it's THEIR COUNTRY (not yours) and they have rights to determine who they should allow into their country just as you have a right to determine the visitors you want in your home.

Rossikki:
Use your brain for once in your life. If they want to keep their country safe, why did they ban muslims from countries with no history of US terrorist attacks, while allowing in muslims from countries with a history of such attacks, like Saudi Arabia, UAE and Lebanon?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by oyatz(m): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Those countries banned have oil, besides the US itself is a major producer of oil.

DrMaths:
Oil

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.