Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) (69854 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Shafiiimran99:

because he knew Bush tell them lie about 911 hijacker
Bush "tell them lie" indeed. Do you know Saudi Arabia is a major funder of ISIS?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by DaRocha: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
osazsky:

D igbos are dey refugees and moreover Nigeria is their country. U go back to ur country simple

Osazsky, may God bless you a million times for your answer. Na the guy suppose gather sense with his faulty analogy.

As a digression, even The Gambia is no more 'The Islamic Republic of The Gambia' but rather 'The Republic of The Gambia'. The new president sharply change the official name before Donald Trump change mind. grin grin grin
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by realjoker(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
nlsmd:
But aren't these part of his campaign promises and Trump is just fulfilling his campaign promises.

Pls why aren't these Refugees going to Saudi Arabia and other super rich Muslim country? undecided

Mosques in America
Year 2000: 1,209
Year 2016: 3,186

Churches in Saudi Arabia
Year 2000: 0
Year 2016: 0

You can't enter the UAE if you have an Israeli Passport or were born in Israel, and we didn't sew #JewBan protest, point is, Nations decide their OWN immigration policies. undecided
So Why didn't Trump ban Islamic country such as Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. Only the wise would understand

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Jessestunch: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
You are a nasty, ignorant fool. Who told you that "muslims hate America with a passion, their way of dressing,..' etc? Stupid animal. I really hate people who generalize. Damn fool you.

See them.... i dont need a soothsayer to know you are a muslim.... if i dey with you for live, i for don dey bleed by now.... pathetic terrorists

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
safarigirl:
I'm conjunction with Arabs....then again, their people are mentally unstable as well grin
Not all of them na
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
karacta1:

Thanks. You also put it up on your profile too. grin
Quite obvious you have a soft spot for her, FOR REAL!.
Hmmmmmmm, well, just that i went to the blog this afternoon as i had done several times before. Tried leaving comments but found out it was no more possible. The blog asked me to sign in with an account and after selecting Google and singing in a couple of times with my email password, i still couldn't drop my comments as it was only giving me another option to follow in signing in.
It got so annoying that i just logged out.
I just decided not to bother going there again.
Yet as a way of encouraging her efforts i placed her link on my profile.
Later removed it as my signature after i noticed it was also your signature to duplication.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by DaRocha: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
Bush "tell them lie" indeed. Do you know Saudi Arabia is a major funder of ISIS?

Rossikki, I honestly believe you can drive your points home without hurling insults.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ChristineC: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stay in your various countries, why's that difficult?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
realjoker:
So Why didn't Trump ban Islamic country such as Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. Only the wise would understand
Do you think these ones have brains to research anything? All they know is "muslim bad'. That's all. They are allergic to research and learning. Otherwise the first thing they would ask is why these countries were excluded, when they are the funders of ISIS and. AL Qaeda.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sincere4u:

Hmmmmmmm, well, just that i went to the blog this afternoon as i had done several times before. Tried leaving comments but found out it was no more possible. The blog asked me to sign in with an account and after selecting Google and singing in a couple of times with my email password, i still couldn't drop my comments as it was only giving me another option to follow in signing in.
It got so annoying that i just logged out.
I just decided not to bother going there again.
Yet as a way of encouraging her efforts i placed her link on my profile.
Later removed it as my signature after i noticed it was also your signature to avoid duplication.
Guy you are a rare Gem, so nice of you!.. cheesy
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Akolawole(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
realjoker:

The governments of those countries dont habour Terrorist.

They play their game well.

Bin Laden is from Saudi but he did NOT operate from Saudi

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Akolawole:

He operated from Afghanistan and Pakistan. So why are those countries not on the banned list?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by freeborn76(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
More ignorant rubbish. In Pakistan, Iran, Syria, etc, there are churches in existence. It is only in US allied states like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE where christianity is outlawed. Make sense of that one if you can.

Where churches exist, they are constantly attacked by suicide bombers...by the way, where in the world is Islam outlawed? Not even in Rome is Islam outlawed! Go figure...

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
DaRocha:

Rossikki, I honestly believe you can drive your points home without hurling insults.
How come no one ever tells these prejudiced pea brains to stop hurling insults at ALL muslims?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Shafiiimran99: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
No, y u didn't believe Bush tell lie about 911
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
juman:
Its funny. grin

So funny. grin

American governments always walk with their head instead of using their legs.

Those seven countries banned are themselves mostly victims of terrorism.

But instead trump left the countries that are the origin of the terror idea untouched.
Shutup, go and ask Germany how they are reaping d reward of taking in refugees from Syria. Even saudi Arabia refuse to take in Syrians.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
freeborn76:

Where churches exist, they are constantly attacked by suicide bombers...by the way, where in the world is Islam outlawed? Not even in Rome is Islam outlawed! Go figure...
There are thousands of churches in Iran. When last did a suicide bomber attack one? Why is the US closest to the most repressive, intolerant Islamic states like Saudi Arabia and Qatar, and UAE, where christianity is banned?

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by adodofemi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
ikp120:
I'm sorry to say this, but Trump is behaving like an asshole.

Trump I don't hate you, but you are the worst asshole I've ever seen in all my life.

C'mon, we know the shiit the dude is try to curb, but what he is doing is a worse piece of shiit mehn. Trump doesn't listen to people. I mean, tyranny is written all over his life and history. Why da fvck did those people vote his ass into that fvcking seat?

A court in US has upturned the fvcking ban, but Trump's boys are claiming that they ain't stepping down on the fvcking order. C'mon, who does that in a nation like the USA? undecided

Abeg who get Trump's phone number? angry angry
Too many fword shows your type.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by freeborn76(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
There are thousands of churches in Iran. When last did a suicide bomber attack one? Why is the US closest to the most repressive, intolerant Islamic states like Saudi Arabia and Qatar, and UAE, where christianity is banned?

I am glad your arguments are devoid of insults
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
bigiyaro:
Shutup, go and ask Germany how they are reaping d reward of taking in refugees from Syria. Even saudi Arabia refuse to take in Syrians.
The same Saudi Arabia that produced Osama Bin Laden and funds ISIS? Why would they take in Syrians?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by HardMirror(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
fastguy10:
It look like Muslims suffer in western while Christians suffer in Africa
Abeg how are christians suffering in africa Is it not christians that are oppressing others here?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
ChristineC:
Stay in your various countries, why's that difficult?
It's hard to stay in your country when it has been levelled to the ground by US bombs, based on lies about non existent WMDs.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by femolii: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Trump carry go my man. they should go back to their islamic countries period.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ndcide(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
If we did this in Nigeria, we wouldn't have herdsmen for "Libya, Mali, Senegal" coming to Nigeria to kill, according to our government.

Not forgetting those from Mauritius, according to Lai Mohammed.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Lightening: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
ikp120:

Do you know that Germany and France have just joined forces against US because of that singular action of Trump?

Do you know that the best tech organisations in US, like those in the Silicon Valle, source their top brains in countries like Iran and co, which were also banned?

Do you know that this singular action could cause top nations to boycott US?

Do you know that the Prime Minister of Britain has vehemently stated that Britain is against that shiit?

Do you know that that shiity order was actually signed on Holocaust Remembrance Day?

Finally, do you know that that ban has the capacity to hit US citizens all over the world like tornado?

Bro, Trump should at least have enough sense to use the judgment of a court in the US against the ban as an excuse to back down on that silly stuff.

Leave them to worry about that na. Why the cry? Pls chill. They want to make their country safe. Abi you plan to migrate to US? You can change course to Saudi pls
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Lightening: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
fatiaforreal:

For those who can discern, terrorism is beyond religion.
Osama bin Ladin was made by the US.
Many Bokoharam members are not Muslims.
Many ISIS members, including Imams are non Muslims, believe it or not. They were created to do what they're doing.

Whack! Please how old are you?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by MrMontella(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Lies from the pits of hell, its just organised homosexuals and ignorant Americans that are protesting...Why didnt they protest when Saudi Arabia refused to take in a single refugee... Only an Ignorant fool wont support Trump in his bid to bring sanity to Islamic sponsored violence
only an ignorant foool will support trump's islamic fight but not ask why trump leaves out a home of terrorism----saudi arabia
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by realjoker(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Akolawole:

Bro, I am a Muslim, a proud Muslim in that matter.
I know this is beyond your comprehension. Saudi Arabia it western alies, and it Gulf alies(UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, etc) and Iran and its Shia alies (Syria, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, etc) are the founder and funder of world terrorism. And let me ask you one question.
Islam is over 1438 years old but Islamic terrorism is less than 20 years old, why?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Lightening: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
Shut up, you dunce. Stop painting all muslims with a single brush. Many of them detest the oppression in their cou.tries and are seeking to escape it. Some of you sound so inhuman.

And escaping to the land of infidels? See gross confusion o.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lightening:

Leave them to worry about that na. Why the cry? Pls chill. They want to make their country safe. Abi you plan to migrate to US? You can change course to Saudi pls
Use your brain for once in your life. If they want to keep their country safe, why did they ban muslims from countries with no history of US terrorist attacks, while allowing in muslims from countries with a history of such attacks, like Saudi Arabia, UAE and Lebanon?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by AZeD1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
blazer234:

Well, you also included terrorist attack as part of cause of death. At least Trump is removing one of the causes of death in the United States. If someone says he doesn't want you in his country, you should do back to your country
Trump should lead the way, he's wife is an immigrant, he's grandfather was an immigrant.

By the way, number of Americans killed in the US by people from Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Somalia, Libya, Sudan is 0
On the other hand, Saudis weren't banned. The Muslim capital of the world..... May be it has something to do with Trump having business in Saudi...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.