Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) (69850 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by AZeD1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
kaluxy007:
Cos they're not of much threat to US
Osama bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia.
90% percent of the 9/11 bombers were from Saudi.

Are you sure you know what you are saying?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by hrykanu231(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
ikp120:
I'm sorry to say this, but Trump is behaving like an asshole.

Trump I don't hate you, but you are the worst asshole I've ever seen in all my life.

C'mon, we know the shiit the dude is try to curb, but what he is doing is a worse piece of shiit mehn. Trump doesn't listen to people. I mean, tyranny is written all over his life and history. Why da fvck did those people vote his ass into that fvcking seat?

A court in US has upturned the fvcking ban, but Trump's boys are claiming that they ain't stepping down on the fvcking order. C'mon, who does that in a nation like the USA? undecided

Abeg who get Trump's phone number? angry angry

And what is this Shit you just typed here? If they kill Americans in clubs we type RIP, if they crush people in Nice in France we type RIP, the same way they bomb belgium airport. Why can't they seek for refuge in Saudi Arabia or Egypt? Until these set of people who preach peace through bombs, value human life's, they should be left in their home country.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Shafiiimran99: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
AZeD1:

Osama bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia.
90% percent of the 9/11 bombers were from Saudi.

Are you sure you know what you are saying?
What is/re ur evidence/s that 911 bombers were Saudi Arabia? re u too sure of what u re sain?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
Man of his words. No room for terrorists in America. I support Trump on this 100%

But the list is not complete without the Ful.....nis
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ikp120(m): 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
hrykanu231:

And what is this Shit you just typed here? If they kill Americans in clubs we type RIP, if they crush people in Nice in France we type RIP, the same way they bomb belgium airport. Why can't they seek for refuge in Saudi Arabia or Egypt? Until these set of people who preach peace through bombs, value human life's, they should be left in their home country.

What a horrible stereotype. cry
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
ikp120:

Trump I don't hate you, but you are the worst asshole I've ever seen in all my life.

C'mon, we know the shiit the dude is try to curb, but what he is doing is a worse piece of shiit mehn. Trump doesn't listen to people. I mean, tyranny is written all over his life and history. Why da fvck did those people vote his ass into that fvcking seat?

A court in US has upturned the fvcking ban, but Trump's boys are claiming that they ain't stepping down on the fvcking order. C'mon, who does that in a nation like the USA? undecided

See hz numba 09066641954. Do u nid his bank account 2? Just incase u wana send money.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by AZeD1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
What is/re ur evidence/s that 911 bombers were Saudi Arabia? re u too sure of what u re sain?
Google is your friend.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ikp120(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lightening:

Leave them to worry about that na. Why the cry? Pls chill. They want to make their country safe. Abi you plan to migrate to US? You can change course to Saudi pls

Lol. I'm neither a Muslim nor an hausa guy, but I don't like the vibes Trump is giving out. It just doesn't feel right to me.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
I don't understand d protest.Muslims have rejected western culture n civilization. And they still wanna enter d US.Is US not west?If u are not wanted,u stay in ur countries. U can't reject something and want it.Its hypocritical
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ikp120(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
adodofemi:
Too many fword shows your type.
Please speak English or pidgin angry
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ikp120(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

See hz numba 09066641954. Do u nid his bank account 2? Just incase u wana send money.

grin grin grin
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Shafiiimran99: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
AZeD1:
Google is your friend.
What did Google tell u about them then?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by bobcharly(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
hemartins:
Why didn't Trump ban Islamic country such as Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. Only the wise would understand
oyel business ofcourse
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Lightening: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
abiolasogey:
. Gada sense bro...why do Igbos go to Lagos,,does it mean oda Igbo states don't want them? Connect your brain to your hand before typin...back 2 ghost mode

It is uncanny that whenever a Yoruba Muslim faces any frustration the world over, he turns his barrels to the innocent Ibos. Is Trump Ibo? Abeg go find your cloth where you took your bath.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by manikspears: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ask4Info:

So sad some 16 illiterates liked your nonsense. Speak with facts. And by the way, who ever told you America was a solely Christian country?
Bro you are the illiterate here, and it hurts me that you came to the public to display it.kindly wiki it out and know more. Officially there are no churches in Saudi Arabia. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Saudi_Arabia .i have friends there too o, before you argue blindly
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by AZeD1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
safarigirl:
I'm conjunction with Arabs....then again, their people are mentally unstable as well grin
More toddlers have liked Americans with a gun than terrorist.
So maybe if Trump wants to make America safe, he can ban guns or toddlers.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Lightening: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
We are talking modern times, not ancient. If you want to go far back, christianity was far worse in violence. Go study the Crusades, the Inquisition, and the colonial conquests. The bible is filled with commandments by the christian god to steal, loot, and murder.

You are gradually taking this desperate defence to an insane level. Insulting everybody and calling them names? Are you the only muslin in Nairaland? Do you not bother why other muslims have taken covercover? Defending the indefensible is foolhardy.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by edudguy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
ikp120:

After cursing you cme speak pidgin I think say you be yankee o

cheesy
ikp120:

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by g2soul11(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
if that is the case,.... Then he should also order his soldiers outta those countries.... What are they still searching for after the death of bin ladin undecided
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by demandtruth: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
What is/re your evidence/s that 911 men were from Saudi Arabia?
no, they are from the 7 countries that he banned the citizens.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by chachanga: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mrbigman1:
This actually why people voted him.

Man of his word.

bigiyaro:
Shutup, go and ask Germany how they are reaping d reward of taking in refugees from Syria. Even saudi Arabia refuse to take in Syrians.

Islam now appears to be feeling the same type of the selective hypocrisy of the "politically correct" sentiments that Christianity had chaffed at, for years now.
Didn't Obama over-push the envelope at convincing the world that Fanatical/Radical Islamic Bombers were "merely misunderstood?"
Now, people are crying over a single man with his policies for saving his country from the onslaught of a foreign culture that appears to a hotbed for catalyzing violence?
Pls, let the wailers wail, abeg!

realjoker:
So Why didn't Trump ban Islamic country such as Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. Only the wise would understand
If he did ban them all, won't ya'll still complain?
He didn't ban them all, you're still preempting that?
Best accept the status quo for what it is, bro.
this one is no quivering lily-"livered" apologist!

HardMirror:

Abeg how are christians suffering in africa Is it not christians that are oppressing others here?
Ahhhh, from your mouth?
After the Southern-Kaduna killings, BokoHaram & Fulani targeted killings?
Get information bro
switch off on the "MullahTV" & ZeeWorld
Watch real channels, read real newspapers
and you would know your above dismissive submissions are not true at all and neither do they do justice to the countless dead Christians in those same zones you mentioned.
OR
Better still, go find out how much a Conscience costs, and let's buy you one!
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by nura15(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Modsbuty:
"It's very prudent to say, 'Let's be careful about who comes into our country to make sure that they're not terrorists.'"
mouth odour
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Fulanis should make that list
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by I888(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mrbigman1:
This actually why people voted him.

Man of his word.
They can't do anything... after all these people will go home. how can they protest for 8 years?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by yusufyusuf1: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
ikp120:

Bro with all this ur furnel he be like say dem just deport u
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Lightening: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
Use your brain for once in your life. If they want to keep their country safe, why did they ban muslims from countries with no history of US terrorist attacks, while allowing in muslims from countries with a history of such attacks, like Saudi Arabia, UAE and Lebanon?

Every Muslim is a terrorist, potential terrorist or silent supporter. I bet you, this is just the starting point. The ban will soon cone the way of those exempted. You guys should just reform Islam or know that this will be the beginning of the end.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by GGirll: 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
This is a good idea. Trump did well..

These countries has terrorism as their economic main-stay. Well done TRUMP!
while our country have corruption, tyranny, tribalism, rituals, kidnapping, fulani herdsmen, boko haram n militancy as our economic mainstay dou
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by DrMaths(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
hemartins:
Why didn't Trump ban Islamic country such as Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. Only the wise would understand
Oil
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by realjoker(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lightening:

Every Muslim is a terrorist, potential terrorist or silent supporter. I bet you, this is just the starting point. The ban will soon cone the way of those exempted. You guys should just reform Islam or know that this will be the beginning of the end.
Islamic terrorist hate non Muslims with passion so as, Religion Bigot hate those who practice other religion with passion.
Islamic terrorists wish nothing other than perdition to others who practice other religion, so as, religion bigot wish others who practice other religion.
Every Religion bigot is a terrorist the only difference between them and those causing havoc is that they lack the gut to pick up arms. And you know what you are one of them. You are a bigot and the only difference with those terrorists causing havoc is that you lack the gut to pick up a arm.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by amychizzy: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Save us oh lord.... I want to enter Usa soon... Trump abeg oooo
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ikp120(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
yusufyusuf1:

Bro with all this ur furnel he be like say dem just deport u
Hahahahahaheeeehaahahahahahohohohuhuhuhahahaha
Trump deport me? LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ikp120(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
edudguy:

:DAfter cursing you cme speak pidgin I think say you be yankee o

Lol. Yankee indeed grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.