Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea (3740 Views)

How Do I Invest 1.8 Million Naira. / What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls / What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by justayo: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2017
Go into Agriculture, I bet you won't regret it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by wilson71: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Does your business offer personal, professional or educational services?
✅ �������� ���� �������� �� Businessinfopage.com today to get more customers.
✅ Get access to business tools for customer insights.
✅ Create a free business profile customers can use to find your business.
✅ Lower your marketing expenses
Visit www.businessinfopage.com

We are experts at providing new business solutions in a win-win environment.
BusinessInfopage was developed with an idea to develope Nigerian local content thereby leveraging information technology potentials for higher productivity, good governance and global competitiveness for Nigerian companies offering goods and services.

We help businesses who need customers to find them. Our platform works in all the areas local customers search which includes online, mobile and more.

Our goal is to develope and grow Nigeria local content in wide variety of topics giving our users the most relevant results for their searches.

Businesses:
BusinessInfopage.com makes it easy for you to find businesses and places. Whether it’s the nearest amala joint, a bank branch, a restaurant or an embassy. You can find it on BusinessInfopage.com fast and easy.

Our Mission:
To organize Nigeria’s information, making it easy to find and easy to use.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by etenyong(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
2aces:
Invest in my company's loan scheme and earn 10% of that sum on mothly basis guaranteed with 101% security for your investment.
Send more details to vicfactor22@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by Jmodel: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
What I have in mind is a (community center) it's a compunction of a unisex salon, games center, viewing center with table tennis all in one lucrative location. I am presently working on dat and have 1million as the budget to start small and grow big. Call 08131360160 for the business plan and details
Note; ur presence in d place at d start is paramount else you are just throwing away your money

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by 2aces(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2017
etenyong:

Send more details to vicfactor22@yahoo.com. Thanks
Where are you are you based bro
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by ihutuluv: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
2aces:
Invest in my company's loan scheme and earn 10% of that sum on mothly basis guaranteed with 101% security for your investment.
please send details to ihutuluv@gmai.com. I am based in Lagos.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by Gidigidi3(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
@ OP, permit me to repost what I posted on another thread, Because friends can team up and do this business.

Hi @OP,

Since your thinking China it is my pleasure to you introduce to you and worldwide NL family aluminium coil importation business.

Aluminium roofing sheets comes in coils which are corrugated into different gutter shapes and measurement.

There is a type of this aluminium coils which when corrugated is called Cameroon Zinc (not an official name). It is called so because it contains aluminium and iron and therefore it is cheaper. Your 10mil can import 20ft container load of this and clear the duties.

The marketing may not be easy but with us your guaranteed sure market for your goods. We have a factory at Onitsha where we corrugate and have shops at international Building Materials Market Ogidi. This is the biggest market of its kind in South East, South South and North Central. Currently the factory is not meeting demand for our numerous customers.

Before I continue let me introduce us:
Myself the marketer
My good friend - The factory MD
My big bros who runs the show at the market

TIME
From placing your order to being ready for shipment to shipping, landing, clearing, trucking, factory, corrugating and sales will take 3 months or less. Your profit margin is 25% or more, I repeat not less than 25%. Tried and Tested. Corrugating and sales are fast.

There is no physical involvement on your side once the shipment is cleared and trucked to factory. As the coils are corrugated you get your alert.

This business opportunity is open to anybody who has the funds or who can team up with pals to bring in the goods. Big bros is also open to partnering with anybody to import but it is subject to cash flow on his side which is very tight now.

Now the big question is
Why not we import and make all the profit Ourselves?
Our estimated volume of cash to import as much coils as needed to keep our customers is N500 million. Our cash flow cannot support that for now. So what we do now is to buy imported coil. This is the scenario: buy already imported coil today, corrugate tomorrow and make sales immediately knowing that the competition to keep customers in the market is fierce, viz-a-viz 3 months it will take to land a container load.

Commission
10% profit for the MD and myself (if profit margin is higher that 25%, then higher commission.
Little discount for the company on price.( It is sold in kg).

I hope I have convinced and not confused you with the above points of mine (lol).

Later I will create a thread as regards this business for more awareness, I think. Thanks @ Enyinne for making me bring up this.

Bless @ seun for this platform.
God bless NL family
I am open to answer all questions HERE.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by adambeatz(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by christopheru(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
1. You say MMM is robbing Peter to pay Paul. Oga, did Peter complain to you?’
2. You will be surprised that the person that edited this article just paid his child’s school fees with MMM money.
3. You call MMM a Ponzi scheme and a fraud. Is there any Ponzi scheme worse than the APC?
4. You say MMM is illegal. You say it is not registered. Dangote that has lost more than $7 billion, was it also from MMM? Are his businesses not registered in Nigeria?
5. You say MMM is other people’s money. Oya na. If you don’t want other people’s money, take all your money from the banks and keep them at home. Olodo! See as your head open like Maiduguri.
6. Anyone that is against MMM is against the the unity of Nigeria. It is only MMM that can make a Hausa man to send money to an Igbo man that he does not even know.
7. I completed my father’s house, paid my school fees, bought my car, yet someone says MMM is scam. Please, scam me more!
8. All these writers saying MMM is for lazy people, but all they do is CTRL C CTRL V. Same thing everyday. Who is lazier?
9. MMM will crash like the second coming of Christ. Unannounced, and there will be moaning and wailing in the land.
10. Nigeria’s Bank acct = #20,000End of the month balance =#19,993.58
MMM account = #20,000
End of the month balance = #26,669.35 + $20 all =#34,000.

MMM is the big deal.. Together we change the world Good evening house

Register now. Thank me later
http:///?i=christopherojike@gmail.coml
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by digitalheadline(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
fbtowner:

I understand why he said so. But he was not suppose to say it like that. word are powerful than we thought .

I have about 1.2m too yo start a business

I have a particular business in mind

phones and computer Accessories

very Lucrative I tell u.

I can help u with the plans. but u need someone with experience to handle it.

I'm a Software and hardware engineer for both phone and computer. so managing my business is so easy for me.

I have always want to open something very big. I thought of partnership but I still can't get my head around the profit sharing ratio

were I work presently we make up to 30k daily. I said daily. yes. We do servicing and repair too oo

This business is very lucrative. you can look into it. not necessarily with me tho

u can look into it
Nice one bro....how can I contact you....Will like to be a partner
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by Everest1989(m): 3:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Please I want to go into Phone and computer stuff but my location is in Onitsha...who will help me? my number is 07031006876...
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by ElizaVeta(f): 3:35am On Jul 06, 2017
etenyong:
Business experts in the house. I'm expecting my Housing Allowance from my company very soon. The amount expected is about # 1.2M. I have been working for the past 8 years and my only source of income is monthly salary. I really want to invest or trade with the expected money so that i can have additional income. Pls want kind of good business can I invest that will still give me chance for my office work also.
Thanks for your positive response.
For the mean time, put the money in a fixed deposit for 3 months +, by then you should be able to come up with a business plan. Where as, the money might have grown to N1.4M.

That's the advice I can render.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by ElizaVeta(f): 3:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Everest1989:
Please I want to go into Phone and computer stuff but my location is in Onitsha...who will help me? my number is 07031006876...
What type of Phones and Computer stuff?

You mean buying new ones and reselling?
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by timmiekettle(m): 6:02am On Jul 06, 2017
etenyong:
Business experts in the house. I'm expecting my Housing Allowance from my company very soon. The amount expected is about # 1.2M. I have been working for the past 8 years and my only source of income is monthly salary. I really want to invest or trade with the expected money so that i can have additional income. Pls want kind of good business can I invest that will still give me chance for my office work also.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by adahgold(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2017
@op simply invest in agriculture be it animal husbandry it pays than all the stuff they are saying here.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by bestidafa(m): 6:37am On Jul 13, 2017
etenyong:
If I were to have that money, while am thinking of what to invest in, I will put it in treasury bills at least 3months where I get atleast13% p.a.. you can get a minimum of 40,000 in three months
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by bestidafa(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2017
ElizaVeta:
For the mean time, put the money in a fixed deposit for 3 months +, by then you should be able to come up with a business plan. Where as, the money might have grown to N1.4M.

That's the advice I can render.
Three months fixed deposit can't give you up to that amount though putting it in FD is still a good idea.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by pluslady: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
are u into agriculture?

can we talk? do i send my eamil or number?

adahgold:
@op simply invest in agriculture be it animal husbandry it pays than all the stuff they are saying here.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by coachee: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Winthrills was launched in 2010 by Mandee Thrills Ltd, guided by the leadership of Stan Grossman and Michael Rotimi Richards.

• Business is duly registered in the UK and in Nigeria.

• Winthrills is a brother company of Mandee Thrills Ltd. Mandee Thrills was founded in 2009 and incorporated in 2010 under the name. It's been in operation since 2010

• It is headquartered in Nottingham, UK.

Registered Address:
Mandee Thrills Ltd, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street
Level 30, London, United Kingdom EC3V 1LR United Kingdom
Phone: +448000119166

• The Company has been tested to be credible in their dealings with members and have been very consistent.
The Company is into investment properties. All properties are in the UK and are gotten through crowdfunding. Part of its services includes online advertising which is optional.

The amount required to start an investment depends on the investor. Each investment can have a minimum capital as low as #5,000 and maximum as high as #5,000,000.

You can cancel an investment within the first 15 days. Cancellation fees apply.

There's a non refundable membership fee of #5000 only payable once per annum.

There are no targets whatsoever in the crowdfunding investments which is also the main investment service provided by the Company. However, if you choose to advertise which is optional, there are conditions which must be met. Payment plan for advertising is different.

Compensation plans typically are the daily profits per investment plan.

For e.g. The Box Student Property has an investment plan with daily profit of 0.46% for 120 days payable Mondays through Fridays.

So if you invested 1m for instance, 0.46% of 1m will give you #4,600.

Please always convert your profit percentage first e.g. 0.46% is same as 0.46/100 = 0.0046 x capital. This will give you an idea of your daily profit. In our example, 1 million Naira is the capital.

This #4,600 multiplied by 120 days will give you a total of #552,000 as profit.

It means that you would have earned #552,000 in about120 days on your 1m. At the end of the 120 days, your capital of 1m will be returned to you.

Please note that the profit is being paid out daily and you have access to it daily as well.

CAN AN INVESTMENT BE RECYCLED AND WHEN?

Yes, an investment can be recycled and at anytime of the year.

For instance, using the BOX STUDENT PROPERTY investment plan as an example, if it is already running and it's probably the day 20/120, you can use the profits paid out for these 20 days and reinvest under the same plan or another plan. This is how flexible their System is.

You can add additional funds to make a new investment, but you cannot add funds to an existing investment that is already running.

Another thing you must know is that investments that pay Mondays through Fridays only last a little longer than investments that pay Mondays through Sundays.

Here's the logic:

The FOX HALLS PROPERTY pays 0.39% Mondays through Sundays for 90 days.

It implies that you will get your daily profit of 0.39% on your capital for 90 calendar days non-stop. It is actually 3 months on the dot.

But this is different for an investment that pays only on Mondays through Fridays.

Using the BOX STUDENT PROPERTY investment plan above as an example, it pays daily profit of 0.46% on your capital for 120 calendar days but pauses every Saturday & Sunday, and resumes payment each Monday.

Therefore in a 30 day calendar month where there are 4 Saturdays and Sundays each (totaling cool, it implies that you're being paid a total of 22 days out of 30 days.

Since 8 days are excluded each month, it therefore means at the end of the 120 days which literally should be 4 months, you have to add up the 8 days for each month and multiply by 4 months to give you additional waiting period of 32 days. This covers for the non payment on all the Saturdays and Sundays in each month for 120 days.

Literally, the investment is meant for 120 days and would have been so of it was paying Mondays through Sundays. In reality, it is 120 + 32 days since it doesn't pay on weekends, making it a total of 152 days.

These are some of the factors that determines which plan you will settle for.

I do my best to highlight all of these factors so that you're well informed in your decision making process.

In a nutshell, factors you should consider when choosing a plan are:

• The daily percentage paid out;

• Number of days an investment will run e.g. 120 days;

This is important because it determines how long you want to tie down your capital since it's only at the expiration of an investment plan that your capital is returned.

• Days of the week in which an investment pays out.

For e.g., is it from Mondays to Fridays only or is it daily i.e. Mondays to Sundays?

Please if there are more questions, I'm more than willingly to oblige.
In addition, investments are made in Naira & returns are paid in Naira to your desired bank account.

In Winthrills, the interest is earned STRESS FREE via the principle of money working for you. You don't have to recruit anyone to earn.

Rather than keep your money in the bank and pay COT charges monthly on your money, why not invest and let your money work for you?

For more info and guidance contact
adelekeogunniyi@gmail.com
Registration http:///2hQ6FwF
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Invest in bitcoins while it attract more than study your self well and no what yo want to do
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by Sonaike03: 6:19am On Dec 16, 2017
Updated Pricelist - December 2017

Sesame seeds (white cleaned): 355k/tonne.
Sorghum(guinea corn): 145k/tonne.
Soybeans: 150k/tonne.
White maize: 125k/tonne.
Palm Kernel Nut (PKN): 145k/tonne.

We can supply to anywhere in Nigeria and worldwide.
Call/Whatsapp: +2348113587662 or 090-754-81156
Connect with us....Connect with trust
Re: What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea by Futureinvestors(m): 1:36am On Jan 28, 2018
etenyong:

My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Scam Called Jumia (UPDATE: item finally returned) / What Are Your Intellectual Influences? / Lets Get Farming.......................................................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.