Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK (61418 Views)

Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by steppin: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Modern day slavery.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
daretodiffer:
She isn't dvmb.

How did he keep them happy? They CHOSE to be happy

Or are you the guy in questionundecided

What would you know about keeping two ladies happy?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by gunpoint(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
adadike281:
Yoruba boys using women as play thing since 1500.
Dafe is not a yoruba boy. Nansense

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
voicelez:
They are in the UK so they cant have Nigeria mentality

Women no dey fight untop man for yanda?u need to go abroad

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by dikeigbo2(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
uote author=Trina0936 post=53233565]Afonjas and babymamaism undecided[/quote]

Yea its a sign of sophistication and maturity.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by CXLVII: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
I need to show this to my girlfriends

They don't have to kill themselves

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by seguno2: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
adadike281:

Since when did Dafe become a Yoruba name?
Check your tribalism please.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by buchilino(m): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
BASED ON WAT AM SEEING, D MAN IN QUESTION, HAS A VERY TERRIBLE TASTE.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by TruthFM(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
The post says they are slim undecided undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Who says anyone is keeping anyone happy?

THEY CHOSE TO BE HAPPY.

Jacksparr0w127:
What would you know about keeping two ladies happy?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by HARDDON: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
adadike281:

Dafe isnt yoruba is it?

@ op,

a man who cannot tell d difference btw BRAIN leading n D1CK leading is not worth his balls

.......penciled by Don

#Facts
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
daretodiffer:
Who says anyone is keeping anyone happy?

THEY CHOSE TO BE HAPPY.

Cuz he managed the situation well and gave them no reason to hate on each other
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Leader01(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
religion and politics
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by princenaira(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stupid women disgracing Nigeria abroad. All they care is money money money ano no love for the man
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Did you read the article at all?

Besides it has nothing to with management. If they weren't interested, he can't make them!

Brother, are you the guy?

Jacksparr0w127:
Cuz he managed the situation well and gave them no reason to hate on each other
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Kondomatic(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
elantraceey:

Oh I guess I didn't take note of that part, still it's a nice move.
Shall I get a second?

gringringrin
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
daretodiffer:
Did you read the article at all?

Besides it has nothing to with management. If they weren't interested, he can't make them!

Brother, are you the guy?

Yea I did

Am I the guy? Maybe
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
They do not have any other choice.
if they have any choice, no matter how slim that choice is, they will fight themselves to a stand still. That's women's mentality.

There is nothing to fight for in the man, they have realized how useless the man is(was) to them.
Or maybe the said man had moved to a third wife and shut the door against them.

So no other choice other than to picnic together.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
cjshooter:
MAVRODIAL MAN
What have i done again?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Theflint1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Word!
Jacksparr0w127:
Dvmb Dvmb Dvmb

It takes a great man to keep two wives baby mamas this happy without any problem. He's a real man
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Excellentmind: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
What a band of shameless sexually immoral women, feigning happiness in the face of obvious shattered life. Nonsense
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by TLAX: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
I just knew there would be many female contributors on this thread...united to bash men.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by logica(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Excellentmind:
sexually immoral
morally bankrupt. grin
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by lilytender: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
it's a man's world. Women just have to learn to manage men. Feminist should live with it. For those irresponsible men that are giving other good men bad image, the thunder that will fire you is doing training with ISIS.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Proffdada: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
It's been in our culture since
It's called : IYALE and IYAWO grin
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by whywhyogun: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
Excellentmind:
What a band of shameless sexually immoral women, feigning happiness in the face of obvious shattered life. Nonsense

but they pretend that, they are better than gay.

in nigeria, since polygamy is legal, being gay should be legal too.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by blackedwin: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by blackedwin: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kolababe:
Two Nigerian women, Olubunmi Ajai Layode and Mo Abatan, both resident in the United Kingdom, have proven that women don't have to be rivals just because they had been with same man, especially if the man in question turned out to be irresponsible. Yesterday, the women and the children they had with their ex, Dafe, went out together. Read the post published by Bunmi on her Facebook page:

"Mo Abatan and I hung out yesterday with our kids who happen to be siblings. I met Seyifunmi when she was around 5 or so... and even then, her dad was not taking his responsibilities up with her. Every birthday card or gift was by me. Every visit to her was at my insistence.
Mo and I remained friends and talk on the phone from time to time. She is a good person and an amazing friend. Even after I left Dafe, we still kept in touch. We determined that the two siblings would not turn out irresponsible like their Dad. Seyifunmi and Tobi met maybe once on one of the rare occasions that their father agreed to have them spend holidays with him.

Dupe and I have been planning that the kids should hang out more and yesterday, we made it happen.
But this is the thing - even though there is very little physical resemblance, (Seyifunmi is Dafe's spitting image and Tobi is Jopa's spitting image), their bahaviours are very similar! Both are very body conscious. They watch what they eat and are very slim and both have very quick comebacks to anything you say to them. Lol. The body image, maybe they get it from Dafe who is quite vain but the intelligence to be able to come up with quick comebacks is defo not from him.

People can't understand how and why Mo and I can be good friends. They say we are rivals. I say we are not. He was not dating us at the same time. The Bisola he dated at the same time with me sef, I also became friends with her. I think Dafe knows how to choose good women. Women don't have to be wounding each other over men"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/two-nigerian-women-who-had-children.html

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Excellentmind: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
whywhyogun:

but they pretend that, they are better than gay.

in nigeria, since polygamy is legal, being gay should be legal too.

Is this, the right way to heal their life injury?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by vabok(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
& Where the hell is the criminal Dafe?[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.