Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,075 members, 7,953,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK (61571 Views)

Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
A typical African man will be worried about this.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by DauraDullard0(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
adadike281:
Yoruba boys using women as play thing since 1500.
Not just the Yoruba men... Their women are equally as useless and shameless.

Afonjas sef...
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Nice.

That means he isnt special yo

shocked shocked

How on earth did you reach that conclusion? Nevermind. I have an idea.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by samsam2019: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
But there is still a lot of painment in the woman's post

The man probably left them for a younger woman
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by exlinkleads(f): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
taaaa, na because the man get money

exactly what i-go-die said in one of his comedy skirt:
Aah Na our husband oo so long as money dey, female go behave
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by samsam2019: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Benita27:
He was special to them at some point, they just realized he's an ass.

or alternatively they are pained grin
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Cyriloha(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Well it's good shape but the second for don know say the man is dealing with the first and she will come and get herself involved

Or maybe the woman misbehaved and the man left her for the second but all the same check the man that did this his a yellowbar man
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by tochivitus(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
engrMikemd:
Dat is aldultery
what is this one saying tell me the meaning of adultery ?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by kosisokosi48(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Money is the secret. ...
wink wink

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by tochivitus(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
engrMikemd:
Dat is aldultery
what is this one saying are u sure u know the meaning of adultery ?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
They're not telling the full story,until we hear the man side of the story.

I think the man did them a favour,over here some women beg men to get them pregnant for their own personal gain e.g social housing and benefits,few women has tried it on me few times,even though they fully knew am married.#fatblackwomen.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by MayhorE(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
so??
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by bameyi(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stupedinluv:
If this post sounds dumb, smells dumb then i think its dumb grin
When a woman didn't get what she want from a man he become an ass. But when she get what she want he's a nice guy. Women forget we have feelings and needs too which have nothing to do with sex at all.
When there feelings are hurt they tell you you don't care. But they think our feelings are only linked to sex. From the post all this ladies have succeeded in saying is bash the man
There is an African adage that say the wife of a useless man is a useless is a useless woman. . Psychological black is a color that represents doom darkness if they coming to celebrate such a blessing and wonderful union of friendship why the choice of color.
I wish those kids were boys.
Cause words are very powerful. The seed they've planted will have a generational transfer to the kids .
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
why not, they'll be friends till the man in question chooses one of them to finally settle with.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by progress69: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
Afobear:
foolishness is endemic to the yorubas ....useless afonjas displaying their self

Check your brain. Dafe is an Edo name.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by mikolo80: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
adadike281:
Dafe sound Yoruba now ba
Una iPod no just get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by stinggy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Trina0936:
Afonjas and babymamaism undecided
At least we own up to our acts.... cheesy

progress69:

Check your brain. Dafe is an Edo name.
Actually it's urhobo name - Ogheneodafemena
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by kechywillz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Two humble olosho's
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by eLcastro(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
#feminist alwayz tryin to makee point where there is none....Men banging same chick been hangin out since @1320BC...kini big deal...when we say "men" has alwayz been ahead they be babbling...I even bet ma last kobo "they will still even poison each other behind" dependin how heavy the guy pocket is.!!.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by ylaa(f): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
nice ones ladies,
this reminds me of a comedy film,
directed by Nick Cassavetes and written by Melissa Stack.
Titled: THE OTHER WOMAN
nothing is worth dying for definitely NOT an irresponsible man.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Brushless: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
axeman2:
don't ever take women serious women and kid are thesame.
When women start ganging up on you, you are on a one way insurance.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Mayflowa(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
elantraceey:

Oh I guess I didn't take note of that part, still it's a nice move.

There is the one he cheated on and the two are still friend. Read again. So don't apologize
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Mayflowa(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
ylaa:
nice ones ladies,
this reminds me of a comedy film,
directed by Nick Cassavetes and written by Melissa Stack.
Titled: THE OTHER WOMAN
nothing is worth dying for definitely NOT an irresponsible man.

That title...hmm mm
Reminds me of the other room
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by whywhyogun: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Excellentmind:

Is this, the right way to heal their life injury?

whose life injury?

both of them are happy
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by ylaa(f): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
hahahahahaha

Mayflowa:

That title...hmm mm
Reminds me of the other room
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Brushless: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Benita27:
They said he didn't cheat on them, so there was no point for rivalry.
Who said so?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by arsenal33: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
adadike281:
At least the women inherit his assets.. Unlike ipob wives who will surrender all to the inlaws (sorry outlaws)
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by GeneralFestytop(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
M begining 2 smell hypocrisy
Why are they both in blackM begining 2 smell hypocrisy
Why are they both in black
M begining 2 smell hypocrisy
Why are they both in black
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by dominique(f): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Cuz he managed the situation well and gave them no reason to hate on each other

Clearly you didn't read the article. The man didn't even cater for the children born for by the women, so how did he manage the situation? The women decided to be mature and come together for the sake of the kids. The man deserves no credit other than being a sperm donor
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
stinggy:

At least we own up to our acts.... cheesy
Shame for promoting a vice!! undecided

Actually it's urhobo name - Ogheneodafemena
Same people,different states! undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by mercylicious234: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
The Lady on the right- olubumni has remarried long time ago to a lawyer who we call lawyer man. She is a lady with a heart of gold . runs an NGO too. The hubby is also a gentle man. You cannot have encounter with her without liking her. She is also a Facebook blogger.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK by dsocioemmy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Seriously, Dafe sure know how to choose great women. Maturity at his peak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / My Top Cuties On Nairaland / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.