Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians (87656 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Trump Executive Order Does Not Ban 2 Years Visa For Nigerians / Donald Trump To Ban 2-year Visa For Nigerians….igodotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by DropShot: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
[s]
lovat:
Why is 90% of wars today in the world being fought in Islam dominated regions
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by lovat(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

I hope you have been to my "cubicle".

Typical of LiePODS to tell lies. cheesy
Is it not fair that something is done like prosecuting Mohammed bones for the deaths his teachings has caused

6 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by refiner(f): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

He tire me aswear.
grin
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by quickly: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
They will still expand that list and all nigerians will be affected inspite of religion

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by sinistermind(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
*yawns* very soon he will ban Muslims from going to heaven/hell.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by lovat(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:
[s][/s]
I support a Prosecution of the bones of Mohammed for the killings he caused with his teachings. His bonrs if found guilty shpuld suffer Osama bin Laden fate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:
He dare not ban the LiePODS who even held a rally for him. He must separate the Nigerian Jews from the rest.
Not all of them though. They will have to provide evidence of getting shot by the Nigerian police at the rally before they can be issued visas grin

10 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by dingbang(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ban visa Americans living in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by winkmart: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
fukkk him... Am a Nigerian, but I make dollars here in my country

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by blkmum700: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:
Why has Trump exempted Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Oman from his list of countries he's banning?

Only the wise can understand this.

fake news,not on yahoo,BBC,CNN.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by modelsms(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
are chrostians exempted?
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Well, we just got Trumped

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by stagger: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:
Why has Trump exempted Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Oman from his list of countries he's banning?

Saudi Arabia's defence budget spent on military equipment from the US annually is even higher than Nigeria's total budget. They will NEVER come under any hammer from the US.

4 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by mobaking: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wetin concern me?.With my Biafran passport,this order no affect me,na Nigerians he go affect.Hahaha.ipod and delusion are siamese twins!.

9 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by deleo16(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Make we self repair Nigerians na both the leaders and followers have a role to play especially the leaders I will keep saying it if US Open their borders and allow Nigerians migrate for free and US citizen migrate to Nigeria's,for free also, u will see the powerful transformation that the US citizen will do, but Nigeria over there infrastructural decay begins,e.tc u all know the rest cool

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by codedrunsagent(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Woow come let me take u to USA aaas check my profile
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by CXLVII: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

Those countries re moneybags he can't fu*ck with and there re speculation he got businesses there

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
yemaldo:

They said Nigeria (both Muslim and Christian)

Console yourself!
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
fraud alert! Muslims go dey form Christian!

5 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by kasheemawo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
20th already passed undecided

7 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
lovat:
Nigeria to ban Americans from visiting?

Bros your weed is mixed with Cocaine

Nigeria should extend America visiting visas.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by eph12(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

there is a reason why those countries are listed as areas of concern and no it wasn't his government that did the listing
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:
He dare not ban the LiePODS who even held a rally for him. He must separate the Nigerian Jews from the rest.

Somewhere hidden in the report, all IPOD Jews got Visa's into the US as long as you have Biafran passports.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by ajepako(f): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

Because those are filthy rich arab countries and Mr Drump will not dare destroy economic alliance with.those rich bastardss...

Anyway..l am glad his refugee priorities are endangered refugees like the yazidis, Egyptian coptic christains etc..

He is not totally irredeemable afterall..

7 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by blkmum700: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
trump has know ball,he only target small Muslim countries leaving out the big countries,i repeat trump is scared,Muslim is Muslim,why not ban Muslim from Saudi,UAE,Qatar,Kuwait,Bahrain,why targeting small countries,how many people can afford to travel to US in Iraq,Syrian,Yemen,Somalia,trump is a fool,i say ban Muslim from Egypt,Morocco,Tunisia,Saudi,Kuwait,Qatar then we will take him serious for now,he's only deceiving gullible people.

15 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by AreaFada2: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

Lol. Those guys have oil & dough. And take money to the US.

If not for oil and gas, Nigeria could have been among due to Boko Haram & Mutallab. Though USA are not buying our oil presently but still strategic. Same with Algeria.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by eph12(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
CXLVII:

Those countries re moneybags he can't fu*ck with and there re speculation he got businesses there
those countries are good business countries. They don't have time for wars and jihad

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by bezimo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
I don't think this news is true, As far as widely publicized, the executive order only focused on Muslims from certain countries and refugees from Syria, There was nothing like banning Nigeria from getting 2 year visa

According to the BBC.......His executive order halted the entire US refugee programme and also instituted a 90-day travel ban for nationals from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

Nigeria US visa situation was NOT part of that executive order.Some useless liberal bloggers want to carry fake rumours at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Deepfreezer(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
Yes to Muslim ban. Its time for SAUDI, U.A.E , QATAR and KUWAIT to take their brothers in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by nlanded: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Trump is double standards personified!

The biggest terrorism threat on American soil was 9/11 and about 80% of the perpetrators were from Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia was not mentioned as part of the banned muslim states and that's because Trump has business outfits in Saudi Arabia, that shows he is selective and that's so wrong and selfish!

4 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
lovat:
Muslims are in trouble everywhere
its payback time baby. Up Truuuuuuuuuuump

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere / Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.