Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians (87767 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Trump Executive Order Does Not Ban 2 Years Visa For Nigerians / Donald Trump To Ban 2-year Visa For Nigerians….igodotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Dexema(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:
Why has Trump exempted Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Oman from his list of countries he's banning?

Only the wise can understand this.
I feel you.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by 7lives: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:
Why has Trump exempted Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Oman from his list of countries he's banning?

Because they are the authentic terrorist family.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Idrismusty97(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
lovat:
Muslims are in trouble everywhere

Why are Muslims fighting to get to the Land they called the Great Satan undecided

Our problem today is not any other thing but radical islam
Seriously you guys are illiterate. If Trump is serious about the Muslim ban he should start with Saudi Arabia and Egypt, The UAE, Dubai etc. But of course he wouldn't may be because of the investments Americans have, unlike in these war torn nations.

5 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by redcliff: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
i wonder who the hell believes this crap news..
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by tens4real(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kai.. . let me go and pay my dstv subscription am so loving this trump
... I grab them by the NUNU....
meanwhile am a CHRISTIANA... !!.!
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by ichelle(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

Because interest is the overiding factor in politics
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by lovat(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ceema1:
Guy u r taking this thing too far. watch what u said about others prophet. mynd4 I hope u r seeing this
Are you alright
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by 7lives: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
quickly:
They will still expand that list and all nigerians will be affected inspite of religion

Don't mind the fools, they don't even know that America is tired of economic refugees trooping into America.
America will not deny the rich Nigerians visa, I will begin to take this new law serious when the likes of Dangote, Indimis and the Abachas of this world are denied visa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by keyanZuzer: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ecosystem4u:
This world would have been a peaceful place if this MOHAMMED OF A COWARD never existed.
Lol! Then I think you don't know how Christianity thrived through slave trade. And how it was spread by the sword

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by iambijo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
America first that's donald trump's pledge, those that are happy that there is probability nigerian muslims will not go to america again this will not benifit you also, trump did this for americans safety only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by 7lives: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
winkmart:
fukkk him... Am a Nigerian, but I make dollars here in my country

Thank you jare you are the man.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by emi14: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

They are normal Muslims
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Cmeo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Afterall, this news is not in any correct, because my son with Nigerian Visa has 2 years validity. So Nigerians can still get 2 years USA visa and those who have it now can enjoy it without any Trump Executive order fear.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by ceejay80s(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Onogiede:
Christians are All excempted
Those with deen are included Muyideen Tajudeen Nurudeen Surajudeen
And also the cats and rats Nusirat Mulicat
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
lovat:
Why is 90% of wars today in the world being fought in Islam dominated regions

Because the west aren't satisfied with them. It's either they aren't fine with thier method governance, or they want their oil et al

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Cmeo(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
7lives:

Don't mind the fools, they don't even know that America is tired of economic refugees trooping into America.
America will not deny the rich Nigerians visa, I will begin to take this new law serious when the likes of Dangote, Indimis and the Abachas of this world are denied visa.

Mister! America law does not know the rich or the poor. The america I know can deny anyone its visa no matter who u are. American visa is a privilege (for both rich and poor) and not a right.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by richeeyo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=PaulIdu post=53231593]

Because terrorist driven civil wars are not being fought there currently .[/quote
But this are the highest donors to Radical Islamic Terrorism
All in the name of donating to Ansaru Jamal, Anusara and some shit Jamals
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by KaptainAfrika: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
I was being sarcastic. grin grin grin grin

desquad:
how many wraps of cannabis did you take? angry
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by 7lives: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Cmeo:

Mister! America law does not know the rich or the poor. The america I know can deny anyone its visa no matter who u are. American visa is a privilege (for both right and poor) and not a right.

Na true, wake me up when Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Emirates and Egypt are also ban from American visa.
Mr America, why did America exclude Nigerians from participating in DV lottery.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

nice comment bro, we all kn what he's Upto.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Lucasbalo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
PaulIdu:
The ball is in Nigerias court, they should reciprocate the generous visa tenure the Americans give Nigerians.
Funny you Paul. All of a sudden, Nigeria is coming under Trump bigoted views and you and your friends are changing your views. If you support trump banning some Muslim countries , believe me Boko Haram will make Trump banned Nigerians from getting US visas. For all you guys supporting a racist Trump, it's like a rooster coming home to roost.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by GindoX(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
bezimo:
I don't think this news is true, As far as widely publicized, the executive order only focused on Muslims from certain countries and refugees from Syria, There was nothing like banning Nigeria from getting 2 year visa

According to the BBC.......His executive order halted the entire US refugee programme and also instituted a 90-day travel ban for nationals from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

Nigeria US visa situation was NOT part of that executive order.Some useless liberal bloggers want to carry fake rumours at all cost.

GIVE THIS GUY A BOTTLE OF FANTA grin
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Ola08069237946(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
that is partiality..
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by NaMeAboki: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Onogiede:
Christians are All excempted

For where?
All those Igbos celebrating Trump will be the first ones to suffer from the restriction and deportations.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by jamislaw(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
lovat:
Why the rise in radical islam?

Do you know how many people Mohammed killed because he called them infidels?

Islam and peace shouldn't be used in the same sentence
go learn more about Islam my Brother I hope you will not end up converted like me.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Rockyrascal(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
dulaman:
The article say if america give you 2 years visa and you give it citizen one year. America will also change it own to one.
So nigeria gives 1 yr and america give nigeria 2yrs. Itbtime for nigeria to make it 2 yrs too, for our naija guys over there
bros thank u because u break am down well....me been don lost for inside the news before
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by SamConquer(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
i love Donald Trump...Should i retweet it?-I LOVE DONALD TRUMP- i think it is enough for all this Muslims...UK,Germany,France should follow suit if they love there Land...Housing a Muslim is the worst mistake for anyone to carry out...Long live Donald Trump!!! long Live Apostle Johnson Suleiman!!!
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
toye440:
dey sponsor terrorism globally, hv u forgotten their President Ahmadinjad who threatened to wipe out Israel, do u know were the Shiites get sponsorship from to run a parallel government in Nigeria. Saudi and the rest are just exempted for now if they found wonton they would b relegated to d holy land.
This prompts me to ask this question y do they want to go to the land of the INFIDELS y not d holy land or is d holy land not as good as d land of d infidels. Height of hypocrisy, stay in ur lands and don't go and tell Trump what or how to protect his ppl from d VIRGIN HUNTERS.

Why did the west destroyed their countries? The west destroyed Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan et al for selfish reasons yet they banned them from coming to their country. Who's the hypocrite here?

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by stuhporh: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
What a review or write up, I am speechless, you don't even know what is going on in your own country, how would you know what is going on in another.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by justwise(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Trump is just dump picking on easy target

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by EdCure: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nig4Greatness:
It seems Nigeria media is more current about what's happening in United States than the US media themselves. Carrying another person load 4 head when you have your own multiple problems to deal with.
So also I read from nairaland. How California is planing Calexit..when such news never originated from any media in United States.
Am sure all these news are from radio biafra.
You are not current.

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by tillaman(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
DT is such a funny man, he said all these things and he's bringing them to reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) / Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.