Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians (87660 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Trump Executive Order Does Not Ban 2 Years Visa For Nigerians / Donald Trump To Ban 2-year Visa For Nigerians….igodotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sincere4u:

I take it that they are the rich Arab countries with significant investments in US.
CERTAINLY
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by shakaZuIlu: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
trump always give a Zap to iPods
[/s]
nonsense trash
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Kingbusssy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:
Why has Trump exempted Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Oman from his list of countries he's banning?

Only the wise can understand this.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by lovat(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
Usmaniaaa:
must u display ur foolishness publicly..
Who is this troll

Take your mohammedan religion somewhere
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by truthstands11: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:
Why has Trump exempted Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Oman from his list of countries he's banning?

Only which wise? Are u seeing radical Islamic terrorism from these countries? That will tell you that Trump knows what he's doing. He doesn't hate muslims but he hates radical Islamic terrorists. They are the major problem we have in the world today.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by wesleyM: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Fake news!! Nigeria already issues 2 years multiple entry visas to US citizens. Always has!!

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by linusbnn(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

Those countries are western in nature.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by dulaman: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rockyrascal:
bros thank u because u break am down well....me been don lost for inside the news before
Lol. You are welcome.some peoples comments are opposite to what the article is saying. Had to read myslf again.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Misterdhee1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
PaulIdu:

Iran runs an open anti US diplomatic policy and you expect Trump to leave a group of people whose constitution teaches them to hate and pray for the downfall of America and Isreal.. Good call by Trump I must say
Millions of Americans are protesting against the silly order. You are here showcasing your ignorance and bigotry, trying to defend an irrational policy. Keep it up, perhaps Trump will recognize your efforts one day and grants you guys your illusionary Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by winkmart: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
SergeyMavrodi:
How? but your country don't spend dollars maybe you're a thief.. Internet fraudster.

IGNORANCE
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
winkmart:

IGNORANCE
Pls enlighten me Mr Bayo
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by guychidile: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
mercy pls.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by wesleyM: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
truthstands11:

Only which wise? Are u seeing radical Islamic terrorism from these countries? That will tell you that Trump knows what he's doing. He doesn't hate muslims but he hates radical Islamic terrorists. They are the major problem we have in the world today.

Do you know where the masterminders of 9/11 were from? Majority were from Saudi Arabia
Get your facts straight. Those countries are not on the list because trump has huge financial investments in those countries.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Onogiede:
Christians are All excempted
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by blank(f): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is not true. Nigeria gives 2 year visas. This doesn't apply to us.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by toye440: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. You should be disappointed at yourself for writing this balderdash.

What happened to Gaddafi in Libya?
What happened to Sadam Hussein in Iraq?
What happening in Syria presently because of Assad?

How was the countries thriving prior to the arrival of the west?

Answer these questions on a post card

okponu arrival of d west ke u mean d west just discovered Libya Iraq and d rest early 2000 in fact now I know say na mechanic i day follow talk.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
toye440:

okponu arrival of d west ke u mean d west just discovered Libya Iraq and d rest early 2000 in fact now I know say na mechanic i day follow talk.

Stop ranting like a rapid dog and answer the questions asked.

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by toye440: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
ollah1:

Why did the west destroyed their countries? The west destroyed Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan et al for selfish reasons yet they banned them from coming to their country. Who's the hypocrite here?

maybe u should ask urself who d fool is. immagine u wre paid to destroy ur home
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
toye440:

maybe u should ask urself who d fool is. immagine u wre paid to destroy ur home

Olodo. You know nothing about politics.

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by quickly: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Trump should add the following

1: All Nigerian Governors from the North and Middle belt from visiting the US in any capacity

2: All Politicians of Muslim extraction in and out of office

3: Extreme vetting of Muslims entering the US and special short stay visa with regional or state restrictions

4: Social media investigations of all Muslims entering the USA religious profiling.

For them not to appear racist/ relgious biased they would rather ban all governors.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
quickly:

For them not to appear racist/ relgious biased they would rather ban all governors.

The era of political correctness and cultural diveristy is OVER!! there are some cultures that are more advanced than others and some that are maturing and still some that are still in the dark ages
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by quickly: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

The era of political correctness and cultural diveristy is OVER!! there are some cultures that are more advanced than others and some that are maturing and still some that are still in the dark ages

Do you think america cares which state is north or south nigeria that is what i am saying
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
quickly:

Do you think america cares which state is north or south nigeria that is what i am saying

I know the general notion is that they don't but they do and several key events over the past 10 years demonstrating uncharitable intentions of the Muslim cabal have been noted. They are too many to gloss over
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by morisnewrain(m): 1:07am On Jan 30, 2017
lovat:
Theirs are in Category 2. Their wealth are still needed since hey need the US to manage it for them.

Remember The 9/11 bill where Saudi Arabia will pay damages will be presented to Trump for signing
You know nothing but forming I too know. Which damage? America is slavery consultant to them. Oil, gold & other things america stole from those listed countries are there na. America caused many of those crisis that led them to be listed as terror countries. You are religiously blindfolded.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by davidif: 1:24am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by debola23(f): 2:33am On Jan 30, 2017
wesleyM:
Fake news!! Nigeria already issues 2 years multiple entry visas to US citizens. Always has!!

Thank you, cos I was wondering where this news came from. I have seen many US citizens being given 2yrs Naija Visa, and also a Nigerian given even 4 weeks US Visa when he applied for a tourist Visa.

There's another news circulating about PR being forced to sign I406 form or something like that, telling them that they have willfully abandoned their PR status. We can form stories o.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by tosmy(m): 3:57am On Jan 30, 2017
Nigerian like to frame an headline and jump to conclusion on false news,first I did not read or heard any News about ban on any visa to Nigerian.all this information you provided on this page are false pls let stop misleading people by giving out a wrong informatiokn thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by toye440: 6:18am On Jan 30, 2017
ollah1:

Olodo. You know nothing about politics.

okponu mechanic omo, I can't descend so low into exchanging words with u. u don win.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by simpleplan99: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2017
DropShot:

Oil my brother. Oil!!
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Origin(f): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2017
Most oil producing countries are Islamic countries. The biggest lie we've been fed is saying the US was fighting terrorism when it was fighting for the oil.

SCAM!.

Why is Qatar, Saudi Arabia etc not on the list.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by BlueMurder(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2017
PaulIdu:

Iran runs an open anti US diplomatic policy and you expect Trump to leave a group of people whose constitution teaches them to hate and pray for the downfall of America and Isreal.. Good call by Trump I must say

Iran is a Shi'a country. I thought you guys said they are very peaceful people and that that's why you love them? That Sunnis are the devil incarnates? Demented folks who speak proficiently from both sides of their mouths!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere / Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.