Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians (87659 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Trump Executive Order Does Not Ban 2 Years Visa For Nigerians / Donald Trump To Ban 2-year Visa For Nigerians….igodotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by eph12(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
blkmum700:

fake news,not on yahoo,BBC,CNN.
lol. This is an analysis of the order that was signed and not some news

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by opeoluwa20(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Oil
DropShot:
Why has Trump exempted Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Oman from his list of countries he's banning?

Only the wise can understand this.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by SmartyPants(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

So, there is terrorist-driven war in Iran currently?

The banned countries are those which pose a high rise to US national security. The factors may not be the same in each case but it is clear that the banned countries are at the forefront of radical islam today compared to the Saudis and other not on the least who are generally very friendly to the US.

US-Saudi relations in particular have gone on for a very very long time and it is one of the keys to maintaining some stability in the middle east. You can't fight everyone so you have to maintain strong relationships with the moderately bad guys and punitively go after the extremely bad ones.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by willibounce1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
kropotkin2:
Not all of them though. They will have to provide evidence of getting shot by the Nigerian police at the rally before they can be issued visas grin

LMAO...better still they can present their death certificate with pictures supporting how they were shot dead while supporting Trump.
This might earn their ghosts a lifetime USA visa. At least they died for Mazi Tlump.

5 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by jamislaw(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
lovat:
Why is 90% of wars today in the world being fought in Islam dominated regions

8 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
blkmum700:
trump has know ball,he only target small Muslim countries leaving out the big countries,i repeat trump is scared,Muslim is Muslim,why not ban Muslim from Saudi,UAE,Qatar,Kuwait,Bahrain,why targeting small countries,how many people can afford to travel to US in Iraq,Syrian,Yemen,Somalia,trump is a fool,i say ban Muslim from Egypt,Morocco,Tunisia,Saudi,Kuwait,Qatar then we will take him serious for now,he's only deceiving gullible people.
Nigeria and Biafra
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by modelsms(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
are chrostians exempted? hhh
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by slap1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:
Why has Trump exempted Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Oman from his list of countries he's banning?

He has business concerns in those countries. Including Turkey.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Chinwem(f): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

Because he has Trump hotel /towers in Saudi Arabia and golf courses/ resorts in UAE and various business interests in the rest

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by KaptainAfrika: 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
NO! Only members of Living Faith Church worldwide are exempted, because our case is different!

Onogiede:
Christians are All excempted

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by LORDOFAFONJAS: 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

He tire me aswear.
grin
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nig4Greatness: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
It seems Nigeria media is more current about what's happening in United States than the US media themselves. Carrying another person load 4 head when you have your own multiple problems to deal with.
So also I read from nairaland. How California is planing Calexit..when such news never originated from any media in United States.
Am sure all these news are from radio biafra.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
winkmart:
fukkk him... Am a Nigerian, but I make dollars here in my country
How? but your country don't spend dollars maybe you're a thief.. Internet fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
willibounce1:

LMAO...better still they can present their death certificate with pictures supporting how they were shot dead while supporting Trump.
This might earn their ghosts a lifetime USA visa. At least they died for Mazi Tlump.
This is classically wicked grin
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

Before he comes for me, let him come to rescue "Our Dilector" first.

He must have forgotten to issue the Executive Order to PMB for Dilector's release. grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
PUSH1:

Nigeria should extend America visiting visas.
wetin we want take your Nigerian visa do?we doesn't need it men
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just a matter of law of demand and supply.

Number of people applying for our visa from USA isnt up to the number of people applying for US visa here.

In business, it's cheaper when much and expensive when less
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
refiner:
I dunno if I should be happy cheesy with this news or sad... angry
you should be sad cos when coming to see me in the USA, you'll have just one year validity of stay tongue
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by ElectGINeer(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

Are they war torn? I just hate all Christian apologist who don't think. For your mind Donald Trump is representing Christianity abi?

4 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
NO! Only members of Living Faith Church worldwide are exempted, because our case is different!

how many wraps of cannabis did you take? angry
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by VictorRomanov: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
lovat:
Nigeria to ban Americans from visiting?

Bros your weed is mixed with Cocaine

Did you read the report or u just came to quote comments you don't understand.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Gerrard59(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
I remember when a female Nairalander predicted a crackdown on muslims during the Paris bombings. She was spot on.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
wetin we want take your Nigerian visa do?we doesn't need it men

Some of American companies are making money in Nigeria. When you keep banning everybody's visa. You will be at the losing end. China will take over world power. Beside this is a fake news. American can never temper visa to Nigerians
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
lovat:
Sorry I'm a Christian so Frustration is alien to me.

Continue managing your cubicle you call office and type soul wrenching trash from there.

The funny thing about your type is lack of inner peace
don't mind that guy,he is one of those who take refuge in another nation and type rubbish online

1 Like

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Ake1: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
yemaldo:

cheesy
Which is anticipated heaven. Rejoice job.
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by refiner(f): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
desquad:
you should be sad cos when coming to see me in the USA, you'll have just one year validity of stay tongue

grin grin

Odiegwu!!
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

He has business interests in those countries.The so-called executive order was signed on the premise of 9/11 attack, and it's preposterous to think Saudi nationals are the major perpetrators of that attack.

Post-9/11, Muslim terrorists have killed 16 Americans, while toddlers with guns have accidentally killed more(21). Everyday, 309 Americans die from gun related violence, and where's the outrage for gun control?
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by victorv12(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

Those are oil rich gulf states with American investments thriving there. The seven banned muslim countries are considered a terrorist state with no American interest but rather to gather Intel of well known terrorists trying to carry out attack wherever their interests are represented.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
PUSH1:

Some of American companies are making money in Nigeria. When you keep banning everybody's visa. You will be at the losing end. China will take over world power. Beside this is a fake news. American can never temper visa of Nigerians
set wetin happen? Until you guys get rid of corruption and book haram no more America for you grin grin
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by jesus500(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Donald trump should go to hell, who cares about racist country like america that you will get killed for being black, its time we develop our country and make it a paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

So, there is terrorist-driven war in Iran currently?

the are categorized as a terrorist state. My question is why was afghans not included?
Re: Trump To Ban 2-Year Visa For Nigerians by guiddoti: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Onogiede:
Christians are All excempted
So, Visa is written Christian. Joke! joke!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere / Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.