Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb (3699 Views)

CAN Calls For Nationwide Protest Against Herdsmen Killings / Apc Supporters Planing Counter Protest In Support Of Buhari On 5th Feb. (pics) / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by tomax026: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
For the nationwide protest holding on 5th of Feb 2017, It will be better if there is proper coordination concerning the gathering/converging venues in all the 36states and fct..is remaining a week now,,,I suggest that other states aside Lagos and Abuja, can use the General Post office as the converging point, cos all states have it and it is always centrally located in the capital...Am supporting the protest with all my strength and resources,and have been mobilizing for support from people..may God grant us victory for this call on Good governance....we can use this thread for venues suggestion, so on Thursday all venues can be circulated on the media.. #isupporttheproteston5thfeb

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Your # tag too long guy...
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by DropShot: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy :
grin

1 Like

Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by ElectronicsGuy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Venue pls
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by ogawisdom(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
If I hear protest again angry angry angry angry make una enjoy una change joor sai baba

1 Like

Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by tomax026: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Post office should be common for all states, so that's why am suggesting that
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
This death that awaits Buhari ll surely be transfered to any idiot that step out that day to protest..

These group of fanatical serpents are gathering once again looking for scapegoats .. it's in their nature to abandon ship in the middle of the ocean ..

You voted a dullard..

You encouraged his nepotistic appointments..

You cheered him on on his murderous adventure. .

You must enjoy the chanji therein. ..

May thunder fire all of you as you step out to sing "Chai/Kai Baba"...

10 Likes

Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by yarimo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Here in my state, the venue is in front of the state police headquarters. Chai I smells something from the venue grin
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
yarimo:
Here in my state, the venue is in front of the state police headquarters. Chai I smells something from the venue grin
Woe to anybody that follow these unstable people to protest
They will abandon u there and disappear
They have no conscience
A word is enough for the wise
This dude is a die hard Buhari fan with an empty tummy,I won't be surprised they have a deal with police already

4 Likes

Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by EternalTruths: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Biafrans should avoid that protest for heaven's sake. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by tomax026: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmm
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
I stand with the protesters but I ain't going on any protest. Will read all the updates from NL. On that day the military and police will evade the post offices and wait for y'all
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by Smile4me01(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
I believe all u have odiechi for or pocket because when d shooting start u not find ursef in mortuary.
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by Lloydfather(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
for most of u that does not know tu face has been paid for this job he's just using u to gain more popularity, someone will say is he not popular before? I mean political popularity. the last time I was used like this back in the days during obasanjo regime little did we knew that baba oshimole was using us for his personal gain, before we could hear jack oshimole has become edo state governor. that is what will happen by the time he (tu face) used u. the next thing u will hear is tu face governor of benue state. apc used people to protest against PDP before u know it they became government of the day. that is Nigeria way of protest. they will used u to achieve their aim. u think tu face has u in mind. the bobo don already clear ground for this activity, he has visited high rank politicians like sultan, emirs, obas, governors, Senators. this protest is just a testing ground to see how far he can go in his political career. NOTE before u bash me I knew my English sentence is not good but its OK u understand my msg.
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by lilytender: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
For all the 36 states and Abuja, let protesters gather and start the protest in front of the largest military barrack in each state. For states that don't have military barrack, please gather at the front of the state police headquarters. The Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Police Force are happy to have free humans for shooting practice. RIP to prospective protesters in advanced.

1 Like

Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by prince985(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Woe to anybody that follow these unstable people to protest
They will abandon u there and disappear
They have no conscience
A word is enough for the wise
This dude is a die hard Buhari fan with an empty tummy,I won't be surprised they have a deal with police already
Plz stop warning dem
I want to watch vids of pple bleeding to death on DAT day.
Afterall jan20th was their bday
Let feb5th b our christmas plz
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by betterABIAstate: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
I will be at home praying for the protesters.

1 Like

Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
This protest is useless. Buhari will not die and he shall be our president till 2022.
Message courtesy
Afonja Muslim
Arewa zombies
And ever gullible middle belt
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by kheart(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
We in d north will watch u guys in 3D from here. Good luck oh
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by gaskiyamagana: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Death day of senseless people druming this protest is numbered. I pity them not, but their relatives who will be remembering them. Let wait and see how their protest will increase petrol price in International market which will in turn improve Nigeria fortune.
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by killsmith(f): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
There will be no form of protest in the se/ss region...

Make npf use afonjas do shooting practice.....

1 Like

Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by Ezionye(f): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Protest being organized by 2 face and co. Lol

Have they run out of songs to sing?

I will be watching here on nairaland for updates. Dazall
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by MakeADifference: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Op, one man is enough to make a change. Your arrangement shouldn't be left off, nice idea to think of where to start off.

So.

1. Gather at Post Offices across the nation

2. Then ... What next?
I will advise you study up civil protests; that's the only way you can get results from this.

3. The police
The simplest way is to get a permit from them. Of course they won't grant one - their conditions are very amusing. So how will you handle that?

That's where step 2 comes in. Research. There are ways to 'protest' - won't say more.

4. Objective. What do you into to achieve? Awareness? A 'change'? That needs to be known now. Can't just gather at P.Office and start chanting.

Basically you are the first person I'll see taking a step beyond just talk about the Feb 5 protest.

5. Significant acts. No need of causing traffic blockage or burning tires. The significant action could be visiting the Local Govt headquarters and each person dropping a "yellow card" - a yellow piece of cardboard to be sent on behalf of tje people to our FG.

By the way, a color code may be a great idea. It could be white or green or any.

Once again, you don't need every Nigerian. Only 1 in 15 Nigerians voted Buhari in. So forget about large numbers. If 1 in 100 people responds it will have been a success.

M.A.D
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
I will protest. Just need the time and place.
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by adadike281(f): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
I cover all nairalanders that will protest on d said day with the blood of Jesus. As for me, I go dey my house dey clap for una. God bless u as u protest for me and u.

1 Like

Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by HARDDON: 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
adadike281:
I cover all nairalanders that will protest on d said day with the blood of Jesus. As for me, I go dey my house dey clap for una. God bless u as u protest for me and u.

angry
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by funlord(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
tomax026:
For the nationwide protest holding on 5th of Feb 2017, It will be better if there is proper coordination concerning the gathering/converging venues in all the 36states and fct..is remaining a week now,,,I suggest that other states aside Lagos and Abuja, can use the General Post office as the converging point, cos all states have it and it is always centrally located in the capital...Am supporting the protest with all my strength and resources,and have been mobilizing for support from people..may God grant us victory for this call on Good governance....we can use this thread for venues suggestion, so on Thursday all venues can be circulated on the media.. #isupporttheproteston5thfeb

Stop wasting your time!
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
EternalTruths:
Biafrans should avoid that protest for heaven's sake. cool
They're not fools
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
I stand with the protesters but I ain't going on any protest. Will read all the updates from NL. On that day the military and police will evade the post offices and wait for y'all
Wicked girl grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lloydfather:
for most of u that does not know tu face has been paid for this job he's just using u to gain more popularity, someone will say is he not popular before? I mean political popularity. the last time I was used like this back in the days during obasanjo regime little did we knew that baba oshimole was using us for his personal gain, before we could hear jack oshimole has become edo state governor. that is what will happen by the time he (tu face) used u. the next thing u will hear is tu face governor of benue state. apc used people to protest against PDP before u know it they became government of the day. that is Nigeria way of protest. they will used u to achieve their aim. u think tu face has u in mind. the bobo don already clear ground for this activity, he has visited high rank politicians like sultan, emirs, obas, governors, Senators. this protest is just a testing ground to see how far he can go in his political career. NOTE before u bash me I knew my English sentence is not good but its OK u understand my msg.
You're not far from the truth
Re: States' Venues For Nationwide Protest On 5th Feb by norish3preye(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
adadike281:

why are you scared? we are all going to die somehow someday. I value life but I value the future of my children more, and they deserve better than I have

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons. / Igbo's Are Too Insulted In Nigeria / Not One Nigerian On List Of Most Successful Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.