Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,487 members, 7,840,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander (2156 Views)

Feb 14th, My Most Recent Orgy Experience In A Room! / Valentine Gifts And Hampers In Nigeria For Feb. 14th 2017 - With Free Delivery / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by hibiscus76(f): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
firstking01:
I'm sure you know we are friends, and that's the more reason i decided to stop by, if it were one of these random girls i 'd just have viewed and pass....you are berra than this hun.
why do you people always wanna act too serious, life is more fun than you guys can tell...if I buy you a val gift, would you reject it?
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by RoyalBlak007: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
princeakins:

Boss, bn a while, wadup hommie cool

..Prince of Bäbes! cool

...wäddup Boss→→→#always on a lowkey,Me cool
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Neyoor:

Fine Fine smiley You are scarce here these days. >sad
My comments are scare, my presence is invisible. Nothing much to serve as a brain teaser heresmiley
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
and here's a saint talking.. why didn't you just ignore after noticing how gullible the Op was.. your stupidity can't be measured with a metre rule Mr Neyoor..skedaddle out of thread attention seeking amment

I wouldn't have stoop to answer a miscreant like you if not for the ridiculous comment you made about Nigerian guys. Do I look like I care about your impoverished life that is seeking redemption from the so called wonder dudes you tagged myopic. You are even a confused being with a wretched life with the way you are seeking for gift and yet, mudslinging.

It's evident that you created the thread for attention and pity for your poor life.
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by firstking01(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
why do you people always wanna act too serious, life is more fun than you guys can tell...if I buy you a val gift, would you reject it?
Yes i sure will, but not untiL i know the motivation behind why you'd just wake up one morning and buy me valz gift just like out of the blue you created a thread seeking for a valz date/gift...my dear, your act is questionable...
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
Alondra:
My comments are scare, my presence is invisible. Nothing much to serve as a brain teaser heresmiley

Yes, on this section but this forum is endowed with some other sections that can serve the course. Thought you've been carried away with work and life in general.
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
who's gonna show some love to this nairalander who has never gotten a decent valentine gift before? I'll reciprocate as well

My sister from another mother.how far.how is your Sunday going?
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
Papikush still self servicing with my pix

Time to show you some luv kissgrin

Berlynn! Lovelyn let's talk now
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Papiikush: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Oyind17:
[s]Papikush still self servicing with my pix

Time to show you some luv [/s]

angry

Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by hibiscus76(f): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Neyoor:

I wouldn't have stoop to answer a miscreant like you if not for the ridiculous comment you made about Nigerian guys. Do I look like I care about your impoverished life that is seeking redemption from the so called wonder dudes you tagged myopic. You are even a confused being with a wretched life with the way you are seeking for gift and yet, mudslinging.

It's evident that you created the thread for attention and pity for your poor life.

yeah that's exactly what u shouldn't have done: stooping so low..people with prestige and self esteem don't do that meaning that you've got nothing on me slowpoke.. anyway, about being an attention seeker, at some point we all do that,don't you think?? and yeah being impoverished isn't a sin except that these days even haporths like you make is seem so..imagine a slumdog calling one impoverished
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by hibiscus76(f): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
firstking01:
Yes i sure will, but not untiL i know the motivation behind why you'd just wake up one morning and buy me valz gift just like out of the blue you created a thread seeking for a valz date/gift...my dear, your act is questionable...
if ah hear..it's OK shaa..you don't accept gifts except there's a reason abii..I understand no wahala..have a nice day
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by princeakins(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

..Prince of Bäbes! cool

...wäddup Boss→→→#always on a lowkey,Me cool

cheesy no start ur wynin again o.

How ur day dey run?

U no dey dt otherworld again or Wot, without u it's no fun
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Papiikush:

angry
Olodonista
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by firstking01(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
if ah hear..it's OK shaa..you don't accept gifts except there's a reason abii..I understand no wahala..have a nice day
cool
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Neyoor:

Yes, on this section but this forum is endowed with some other sections that can serve the course. Thought you've been carried away with work and life in general.
I decided to read and learn from other sections so became a little in active here. What have you been up to lately? smiley
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
yeah that's exactly what u shouldn't have done: stooping so low..people with prestige and self esteem don't do that meaning that you've got nothing on me slowpoke.. anyway, about being an attention seeker, at some point we all do that,don't you think?? and yeah being impoverished isn't a sin except that these days even haporths like you make is seem so..imagine a slumdog calling one impoverished

k. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy I've given you enough attention and now that I've been able to realized how shallow-minded you are, you can eff off with your dull brain. I'm allergic to dumb and cheap ladies like you grin cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
i fvckng hve exam that day sad

1 Like

Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by RoyalBlak007: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
princeakins:

cheesy no start ur wynin again o.

How ur day dey run?

U no dey dt otherworld again or Wot, without u it's no fun

..ßoss no be wyning nå→ dãys going söft cool

...mëhn i no dey thåt other wōrld agåïn_—-—"some programmers there talk say my O.S dey töo outdated" and they cänt work widdit lipsrsealed
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by princeakins(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

..ßoss no be wyning nå→ dãys going söft cool

...mëhn i no dey thåt other wōrld agåïn_—-—"some programmers there talk say my O.S dey töo outdated" and they cänt work widdit lipsrsealed

Baddest guy wt grt humor.

Pm then. . Whqtsapp

1 Like

Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
Alondra:
I decided to read and learn from other sections so became a little in active here. What have you been up to lately? smiley

That's winsome smiley smiley I trust your ability and curiosity to learn and discover new things. Been striving to be a better individual and to bring into reality the future I've always envisage.
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by RoyalBlak007: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
princeakins:

Baddest guy wt grt humor.

Pm then. . Whqtsapp

..Böss! I still dey learn

...work from yōu öh embarassed

Aiiit–→pm in abít

1 Like

Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by yhermmie(f): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
hello
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by hibiscus76(f): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Neyoor:

k. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy I've given you enough attention and now that I've been able to realized how shallow-minded you are, you can eff off with your dull brain. I'm allergic to dumb and cheap ladies like you grin cheesy tongue tongue
Neyoor:

[b][quote author=Neyoor post=53236218]

[b]k.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy I've given you enough attention and now that I've been able to realized how shallow-minded you are, you can eff off with your dull brain. I'm allergic to dumb and cheap ladies like you grin cheesy tongue tongue
Neyoor:

[quote author=Neyoor post=53236218]

[b][quote author=Neyoor post=53236218]

see this dude? I didn't even need to read this twice to know that you were able to "realized" how shallow minded I am..have a nice day mofo
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by Jodha(f): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Make dem come show me love too oo grin grin grin
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by lawnreigh(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
who's gonna show some love to this nairalander who has never gotten a decent valentine gift before? I'll reciprocate as well
Send me your contact and lets talk, you can reach me on lawnreigh@gmail.com
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by slimmdree(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
LMAOOOOOOO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hibiscus76:
Nigerian guys and myopic mentality shaa...
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by slimmdree(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Story for the gods grin grin grin grin
Alondra:
The hand that gives is always above. It is best to give than receive. Think about itsmiley
Re: Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander by danbrowndmf(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
hibiscus76:
I'll get you a chocolate *wink*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: The Best Reply To A "No Sex Relationship" / Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship / Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.