Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) (4245 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
OK so I had a good time last night with Pinky at David's show.

It was mad..

I was completely tired and feeling sleepy but I tried to be awake to protect Pinky.

Video of the show below.. 2Am.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP2bOpOgpBx/

1 Like

Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Whoever is David?
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by modelsms(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
last guy though
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by EpicMaurice(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bruh do you have a life outside nairaland.

aren't you too old for this sh*t

11 Likes

Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
No worry OP.. chop life to the fullest.

But that place you stand is not good for someone like you sir, you should have bought the VIP ticket

3 Likes

Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Burnt face

#YOLO undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
BreadandBeans:
No worry OP.. chop life to the fullest.

But that place you stand is not good for someone like you sir, you should have bought the VIP ticket

No VIP
It's a small place
Every man for himself..
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
Shallowness smiley
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Whoever is David?
Davido lipsrsealed
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by dollyjoy(f): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
See as you be like burnt offering for the second pix. undecided
Lol!

5 Likes

Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
See as you be like burnt offering for the second pix. undecided

Lol!
makydebbie black pass me
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
u flaunt ur girl everywhere I like that.... watch how girls without boyfriends or someone flaunting them and the single and celibate guys will come for your head

1 Like

Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
dude enjoy yourself..... no time

rola the doller grin , that could be us today kiss
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by makydebbie(f): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Airforce1:
makyd"ebbie black pass me
Pls shut it. Even tho I'm dark, I don't look like a burnt offering like you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Oya No vex
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
abeg no bleach o... ur skin colour makes sense die.... so is ur chest to
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
EWAagoyin:
u flaunt ur girl everywhere I like that.... watch how girls without boyfriends or someone flaunting them and the single and celibate guys will come for your head..... my only problem is the fake wristwatch u always flaunt get the original Rolex must not be gold ordinary silver is ok as long as it original.... bless u man . happy Sunday

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was gonna like your comment till you come spoil everything with my wristwatch shade.

But I got nothing to say to you on the watch statement.
It's your opinion
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was gonna like your comment till you come spoil everything with my wristwatch shade.

But I got nothing to say to you on the watch statement.
It's your opinion
will remove the wristwatch part right away since u hv read it....#onelove
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
EWAagoyin:
will remove the wristwatch part right away since u hv read it....#onelove
Emi o raye fun oshi mehn
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by optional1(f): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
na wa oh..
Entertainers everywhere
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by princeakins(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:

Baby calm down now.. cheesy

Dun mind his banter
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by princeakins(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Airforce1 no dey throw banter at maky again or I replace ur geh.. grin

NYC one bruh.. U making ur wweekend count
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
princeakins:
Airforce1 no dey throw banter at maky again or I replace ur geh.. grin

NYC one bruh.. U making ur wweekend count
The girl don too frustrate me well

I just get her time small.. cheesy
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by makydebbie(f): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
princeakins:

Baby calm down now.. cheesy

Dun mind his banter
He should stop mentioning me
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by kureshi007: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
A nigger proud of his hoe.
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Airforce1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
kureshi007:
A nigger proud of his hoe.
hoe Kwa?

Not cool boss

2 Likes

Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by princeakins(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
He should stop mentioning me

Isn't his likness obvious.
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by makydebbie(f): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
princeakins:

Isn't his likness obvious.
He should keep it for himselfundecided
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by princeakins(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
cheesy

U don reach here.. Welkom
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by princeakins(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Airforce1:
The girl don too frustrate me well

I just get her time small.. cheesy

No fall MA hand bruh. How geh go dey frustrate u na cheesy.

Oya spend d remaining time on Man United match grin
Re: Myself, Pinkjacket Got Entertained Last Night By David (video And Pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
princeakins:

U don reach here.. Welkom
Thanks boss. I say make I come feed my eyes small cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality / See Why Nigerian Women Love Big D1ck So Much [PICS] / Why Do Girls Mock Me When I Tell Them am A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.