Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos (10973 Views)

Curvy Lady Mobbed At Ghana Airport (Pictures, Video) / If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! / Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by Freeman50(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
She is identified as Miss Bond and it seems the thick lady
is on a James Bomb-like mission on the social media as
she has been "disturbing" guys with her workout pics. She
wants you guys to see how thick and flexible she is, a
balance that is not easy for a lot of ladies.

If interested, see photos...

Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by DRISKLEF(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Too fat abeg.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by Freeman50(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2017

Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by optional1(f): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
jaybee3 see waitin you like
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by Masonic(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
The püssy on this chic is gon be soooo tiny grin

2 Likes

Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by makydebbie(f): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
What's sexy about this?!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by DannyJ19(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
waris dis.......

iranu
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by jakandeola(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
What's sexy about this?!
she is swit u can Neva undastand

1 Like

Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by sleeknaija(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
This one na die o. Make she drop only one of those laps on ur shoulder, na die b DAT... This one too big abeg, I no fit come die at my young age.... Eran agba cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by U4unique(f): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hips don't lie, the evidence is there.
Nke a wu ukwu nwere nti.
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by Sard(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Truly disturbing..
As in look at how fat, short and dummy-faced she is.

1 Like

Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by 14dfuture(m): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2017
shocked shocked somebody pls educate me how do they actually cultivate dis concentrated fat. I mean what happend to them? Is it natural shocked shocked
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by RotgakSlay(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2017
angry dis geh pic again?
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by Kobicove(m): 12:11am On Jan 30, 2017
All I see is fat! undecided
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by pennytrate: 12:20am On Jan 30, 2017
♣ • → fat ass•
Stressful ass• ™
°°
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
What's sexy about this?!
Are you jealous?
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by makydebbie(f): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2017
comshots:
Are you jealous?
Jealous of?!
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Jealous of?!
Her hot curves.
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by makydebbie(f): 12:44am On Jan 30, 2017
comshots:
Her hot curves.
Then you're talking to the wrong person. Bye!

3 Likes

Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Then you're talking to the wrong person. Bye!
Not yet.
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by BigThinAbner: 1:01am On Jan 30, 2017
Too short.. too fat..I'll pass
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 30, 2017
Overload tinzs
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 30, 2017
Not my type sad...team skinny girls anytime cool
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by walebizz(m): 6:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Freeman50:
She is identified as Miss Bond and it seems the thick lady
is on a James Bomb-like mission on the social media as
she has been "disturbing" guys with her workout pics. She
wants you guys to see how thick and flexible she is, a
balance that is not easy for a lot of ladies.

If interested, see photos...
she is endowed, like really really endowed
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 30, 2017
She is #FAT. Her legs be like Chicken laps.

1 Like

Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by chikevictor(m): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2017
There is notin curvy about her,is just too heavy
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by enuk80(m): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2017
so wen girls fat now, e show say she get shape
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by jaybee3(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2017
optional1:
jaybee3 see waitin you like

Hahahahhahah
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by optional1(f): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
jaybee3:

Hahahahhahah

compliments where have you been?
Re: Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos by jaybee3(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
optional1:

compliments
where have you been?

Been around ya know, you just didn't look hard enough

I guess you need to weed your list cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? / Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.