Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! (11383 Views)

Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up / 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Sppo(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Imagine this scenario:
When you dashed home one afternoon to pick up something you forgot, and you strangely find this endowed babe all smiling & ready for pleasure in your bedroom - would you push her out? What would you do?

Savor more of her saucy selfies with her bonus video already viral: http://20kobo..com/2019/04/wildthotsnaija-if-you-find-her.html?m=0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Nbote(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2019
House wey U lock comot U come rush com back see dis babe inside... My broda fear will not even allow ur prick to think... D combination of screams and run will come in no particular order

44 Likes

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2019
I will call the cops, that's breaking and entry , will also hope the b.itch didn't steal my laptops

6 Likes

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by SageMK: 7:53am On Apr 25, 2019
I'll start taking my malaria drugs seriously.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 25, 2019
I will yell hey you sweet curvy babe stranger, how did you get into my bedroom? then I will call police. I guess that answers your question? undecided

9 Likes

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2019
JjBankys:
I will yell hey you sweet curvy babe stranger, how did you get into my bedroom? then I will call police. I guess that answers your question? undecided
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Lol
Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by WonderManly(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Sppo:
Imagine this scenario:
When you dashed home one afternoon to pick up something you forgot, and you strangely find this endowed babe all smiling & ready for pleasure in your bedroom - would you push her out? What would you do?

Savor more of her saucy selfies with her bonus video already viral: http://20kobo..com/2019/04/wildthotsnaija-if-you-find-her.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Thejustw14(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2019
I'll say"hey yo sweet curvy lady, get out".:!!:.

3 Likes

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Succex1(m): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2019
Nbote:
House wey U lock comot U come rush com back see dis babe inside... My broda fear will not even allow ur prick to think... D combination of screams and run will come in no particular order
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by anthonyuncle(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2019
I'll close da door & lock it behind me

3 Likes

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Foodforthought: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
I will walk past her like she isn't there. I didn't invite her.
Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
I will bring out my bulala and pasa mata duawu
Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Harry00(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
how did she get into my house ni i kill her..
Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by BareFacedLies(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nbote:

Speak for yourself.

As for me I will 'flog' her mercilessly grin
Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Martinez39(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
I will tell her to leave my house. I don't want her to lay a false rape accusation on me.
Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by BLUEJAYY: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
I'd give her some clothes to wear and make her comfortable. Then I'd proceed to make her tea. I'd ask if she's stranded? need anything? her family?

Yeah. I have a big heart like that. smiley

8 Likes

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by lifu2016(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nbote:
Simply put..
John Thomas no dey rise when yawa dey gas...

5 Likes

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
I will seize her pant

1 Like

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by clive2u(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
i'll just wipe the oil on her nyash and put for my hair. probably thats wat i forgot

13 Likes

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
Op,learn how to give topic good title,how house u lock comot,u come back c girl inside your house
Question to u OP
Wetin u want make I do?
Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
I'll first grab the ass and ask how she got in. I'll grab the boobs while she's explaining too. I'll get nude and lavish her

3 Likes

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by 9jaBloke: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
kelvinrhs:
I'll first grab the ass and ask how she got in.
I'll grab the boobs while she's explaining too. I'll get nude and lavish her

Bros na joke o
Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by wiseone28: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
It will take a man to conquer this insanity

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by OneCorner: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
I will slap her, tie her, flog her and then report her to the police
Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Makz: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
dannyrhymes600:

Haba mallam? You go leave duri for duwawu gidan kashi?
Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Jaqenhghar: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
Tell her to go remove all the BS oil she put on her body...

2 Likes

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Uyi168: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
But ermmmm..
The ass make sense o kiss

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by IhateRetards: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
dannyrhymes600:

Ahn Ahn Malam me ne ya faru da Duri di?

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by emerged01(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Destinycrusher

1 Like

Re: If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I'd give her some clothes to wear and make her comfortable. Then I'd proceed to make her tea. I'd ask if she's stranded? need anything? her family?

Yeah. I have a big heart like that. smiley
You are the type that will fall victim to Metoo false accusations, someone you don't know that entered your crib

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) / See What This Teenage Nigerian Girls Posted On Facebook (photos) / Who Is Your Celebrity Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.