Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex (6172 Views)

If U're Having Regular Sex Be Grateful. Some Of Neva Fvck For 6 Years Now. / Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by hooklover: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
I have know her for over 2yrs Now in Ph. Soon we exchanged numbers and so chat one in a while.. He husband most of the time is offshore. She starts in elekahia side.
Some months ago I stated receiving erotic videos from her. I pretended and played along..

I sent her some I had. One night I saw a message from her saying cold was killing her I replied her saying I am feeling cold and need a warm body like hers to keep me company she smiled..
Like play she asked were I was I told her on my bed and she asked if she could give me a surprise visit.

Low and behold she took a drop and arrived I was still in shock..

We chatted shared a spirit I was drinking and before u know it I was sucking her pussy..

Her moaning was so loud that I had to on my radio to reduce her sound.

In a space of 1hr we were done. And she left home.

D problem now is she shows up at my crib unannounced but am not enjoying it again

But I feel for her as she needs love but husband is only out 3weeks in 3 months.

I have shown her my body language to stop but she keeps telling me she misses me....
Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Airborne02(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
sadby
Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Fidelismaria: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
so what do you want NL to do
OK lemme tell you wat you want to hear
bleep her pussy till she start bleeding
nonsense
Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin

Well...well..well.. grin

I bet she liked the way u eat her NUNU tongue A lot of women enjoyed being eaten like a special jollof rice especially those married women..they are like a hungry wolves, they beg for more. grin

Juz tell her straight that what happened last time was juz purely lust & u don't want anymore ( that's if u really dont like the taste of her NUNU tongue )

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by izaray(f): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Just listen to urself, you even gave her head undecided You better go and complete wat you started urself sad

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by fabulousnize(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
may Madioha strike ur Yansh. u done Bleep all e sweet u come the talk rubish here.. please take some sense
Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Penalty82(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
hooklover:
I have know her for over 2yrs Now in Ph. Soon we exchanged numbers and so chat one in a while.. He husband most of the time is offshore. She starts in elekahia side.
Some months ago I stated receiving erotic videos from her. I pretended and played along..

I sent her some I had. One night I saw a message from her saying cold was killing her I replied her saying I am feeling cold and need a warm body like hers to keep me company she smiled..
Like play she asked were I was I told her on my bed and she asked if she could give me a surprise visit.

We chatted shared a spirit I was drinking and before u know it I was sucking her pussy..

D problem now is she shows up at my crib unannounced but am not enjoying it again

But I feel for her as she needs love but husband is only out 3weeks in 3 months.

I have shown her my body language to stop but she keeps telling me she misses me....

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by fabulousnize(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
dont mind the dog
izaray:
Just listen to urself, you even gave her head undecided You better go and complete wat you started urself sad

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Tweetysparkles(f): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Op when you are satisfy, you now feel you dont want undecided wehdon sir1!. ..well, open up and tell her with words and dont use body language she will understand. sad the woman needs s*x, or simply give one of the nairalanders that sabi comment on romance tongue
Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by medexico(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
2face said
"Don't start wetin you no go fit to finish"
Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Peachess(f): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Go and tell her husband everything you guys did, trust me she'll stop.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Franky826: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
shocked

Am waiting for the 2nd part where the husband will choke you to death with sulphur gas he brought from offshore.

The same elekahia I used to see sooo many pretty single ladies, that's the place you chose to harvest thigh juice with your tongue and that of a married woman?

You think you won't marry? Karma serves it so cold you'd be feeling hot inside an igloo

You don't start what you don't finish.

I bet you are waiting for us to cheer you on, or seeking opinions when you know what's right to do?

Nah we'll be right here waiting for your judgement and that of that wayward woman to hit front page.

And of course I'll be first to comment

5 Likes

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by wordbank(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
izaray:
Wicked
Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by wordbank(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Do groupie, if she no complain
Dat means ur own have finish

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by izaray(f): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
wordbank:

Wicked
Ah!! Wat I do
Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by iamJ(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
most married women are boring in bed, their stomach are lipsrsealed

even their nunu is nothing to write home of

If they were dope, u think their husbands will look outside?

4 Likes

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tbh, I don't think it's right for you to use her and dump her like that. Left to me, she will be drilled till she leaks and realise I am nothing more than a destroyer of Cvnts.
I have no respect for married women who cheat, none at all, they are Bitches and I treat them like that.
Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Phonefanatic: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Franky826:
shocked

Am waiting for the 2nd part where the husband will choke you to death with sulphur gas he brought from offshore.

The same elekahia I used to see sooo many pretty single ladies, that's the place you chose to harvest thigh juice with your tongue and that of a married woman?

You think you won't marry? Karma serves it so cold you'd be feeling hot inside an igloo

You don't start what you don't finish.

I bet you are waiting for us to cheer you on, or seeking opinions when you know what's right to do?

Nah we'll be right here waiting for your judgement and that of that wayward woman to hit front page.

And of course I'll be first to comment

What if the guy is a Karma for the married women the husband beeped while single? undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Dasherz(f): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
body language is not enough .. I sure if she as much strips and touches you in some sensitive areas your soldier will stand to salute ... dude be a man and make a clear point ..." put ya foot down not ya dick in" tell her pointedly that you dont enjoy the honeypot again .. yea she will be hurt, yea she will cry and possibly call you names but be firm and strong on the point you are trying to make

remember as you are digging in another man's gold mine someone may dig yours someday

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Nbote(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
OP U initiated d whole thing. Why didn't u rebuff her advances wen she first started? U encouraged her and eventually slept with her and now U jus realised she's married? And U are not even yet ready to stop d relationship yet. Instead of being blunt with her about how u now feel about d whole thing U are talking of body language. Have u blatantly asked her to stop visiting u??

Phonefanatic:

What if the guy is a Karma for the married women the husband beeped while single? undecided undecided

Den U shld know dat karma will make sure his own wife is not spared right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Enoma222(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
the only way for you to stop her is to start asking her money cook up a story first ......trust me nah she go run
Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Phonefanatic: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nbote:

Den U shld know dat karma will make sure his own wife is not spared right?

The WHOLE Karma drama is funny. So who Karma picks to be someone's Karma will also experience Karma and the chain continues.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Enoma222(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
i need such woman plsss hook me up on WhatsApp 08093163827

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Chigorkizz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
You Already Know Someone Will Bleep Ur Wife,why Nt Continue...Why Do U Want To Stop After All These Yrs.Daris God O
Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
OP you an active member of “head givers association".but I pity your future wife & female children.You should also know that HIV is real..

I have observed that almost all your posts are about sleeping with married women..Nemesis will soon catch up with you,I bet you.

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by femi4: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
hooklover:

You don't give a lady a head and expect her not to come back for more

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by pocohantas(f): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Why u dey complain? Didn't you say you enjoy married women on another thread? Don't stop ooo...continue ya work.

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Ballack1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
ask her for huge sum of money ..thank me later

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by vicben27(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
naso person go nack your Wife too karma is a bitch

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by hooklover: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Y everyone dry talk karma don't u think the karma is Wat the husband did say I am repaying back.

The lady not too pretty as I wanted..if she were pretty like other married ladies I met I would have continued but I will stop picking her calls...

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wen d devil is calling you to ur early grave

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) / Deleted / Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.