Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) (4997 Views)

After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her Vā€“ Man Cries Out / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / My Wife Is Not Swallow My Cum (18+ Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by Abortions: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
olk Cum spilled on her iPhone cos it came out with force. I didn't know cum could fly cos I dunno how the cum ended up on her iPhone cos the phone was distance away.. Ok on a normal day DAy she's supposed to clean it up buh she refused that I should be the one to clean it up. She cannot wipe off spilled cum off her phone buh she can swallow it abi, what nonsense Ok now am angry She is not even spending the night again sef. Mtsheeeeeeeew

Re: She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by Guynexttdoor: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pls help call any nearby kennel service arnd one bullmastiff just escaped.

8 Likes

Re: She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by Abortions: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Guynexttdoor:
Pls help call any nearby kennel service arnd one bullmastiff just escaped.
u won't understand my FriENd Cos U don't have gf.. because u Still Under 17

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by Abortions: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2019

Re: She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
Truly many are mad, like OP here

3 Likes

Re: She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by Abortions: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
moseghe:
A beautiful HIV positive lady, Joyce Dzidzor Mensah has claimed that two powerful Ghanaian

politicians had sex with her without using condom.

According to Joyce Dzidzor Mensah, the politicians had sex with her despite knowing her HIV positive status then.

In a lengthy post she shared on Facebook, she stated that their political party, NDC, should pay her now or risk having the names of the men exposed.

Joclyce Dzidzor Mensah wrote:

ā€œ Two very powerful Top NDC politicians who had sex with me. This message goes to you. I still respect you because of your important positions so I will not mention your names for............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/hiv-positive-lady-sleeps-with-two.html
Ok bro why on my beloved thread

1 Like

Re: She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by Abortions: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Four40:
Truly many are mad, like OP here
u complain too much. Please advise smiley

1 Like

Re: She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by emmyreb(f): 6:21am On Jan 29, 2019
Your both problem
Btw, Check my signature for Canon Camera sales
Re: She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by emmyreb(f): 6:21am On Jan 29, 2019
Your both problem
Btw, Check my signature for Canon Camera sales
Re: She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by prodigy22: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2019
I don't need her smarts, I just need her brains grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by SweetBuns(f): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2019
Wow.... Op congrats on your achievement.....
Seun and the Mods need to ban people like this from this forum.
Once again, congrats!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by Chepy: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2019
grin
Re: She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by anochuko01(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2019
pls when would neymar be back 4rm injury?
Re: She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) by Abortions: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2019
SweetBuns:
Wow.... Op congrats on your achievement.....
Seun and the Mods need to ban people like this from this forum.
Once again, congrats!!
U are congratulating me and still calling for my ban. Aero plane is coming to jam u

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Not to marry adult ladies / Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure? / Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.