Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) (4408 Views)

Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Kolababe: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Kudos to whoever this man is. He was slapped twice by the woman and he didn't attempt to retaliate, just kept his cool. And whoever this woman, have some sense and decorum, you don't go about slapping people because you're angry.

According to the sender of the video, the woman flared up after arriving the gym around 6am to find that there was no light and the generator was not put on. She got mad that they basically wasted her time. She actually slapped the gym instructor twice while pouring water on the gym equipment. Shame on you, lady. That's not how to behave. Watch the video after the cut...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGYIhWWqTXc

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/abuja-woman-slaps-gym-instructor-twice.html

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Kolababe: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Na wa
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by LegalBaby(f): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2017
He shoulda slapped his own back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by pyyxxaro: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Hahahahahahaaha

The babe dial the guy number

If naàaa man slap woman now, u go see abike dabiri and other useless women de protest grin

I still de wait for the woman when go even pinch Me , let alone slap

I go do am wetin God do snake for bible embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by makydebbie(f): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2017
LegalBaby:
He shoulda slapped his own back
He is a MAN he won't do that.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by makydebbie(f): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2017
She's shouting time, the time she'll use to do what she has to do, she's there acting mad.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Destined2win: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2017
What nonsense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by paschal47(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2017
Taa make I hear say na me! am i nepa abi na me be gen wen no gree start?

Woman slap man choi. Some guys dey try sha. Teeth must reach ground oo. You can shout and go oo but don't slap
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Kondomatic(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2017
Kolababe:
Kudos to whoever this man is. He was slapped twice by the woman and he didn't attempt to retaliate, just kept his cool.
The man is a weakling,.... Unless he's gonna take legal action, then I will say he's a man alright.

It's people like him and you who is hailing him for not hitting Nonsense out of the woman that give these women the courage to men anyhow.

What you guys don't know is that you indirectly expose these women to danger. One day she's gonna hit another man who may not be like this one and get killed in the process.

A woman should be taught to control his hands and tongue just like men, and whoever hits first should be dealt with just like men.

It is pathetic that some men have joined misguided feminists to single out male gender for abuse while clamoring for equal treatment for everyone regardless of their genders.

It is sad.

Any woman that slaps me first without remembering that she's a woman has invested in MMM automatically.

She's getting 100% and more.

First of all, I will use Jackie Chan's snake first and Donie Yen's Buddha Finger to give her two beautiful permanent marks on her for head.

Then finish her off with Jet Li's Ushuro kakato.

And if she's still standing then I will level her completely with Van Dam's triple toby Ushuro gerri.

No gentleman in the grave.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by kilokeys(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:

he is half a Man....scared of losing his petty job..

cos we are men.. we should swallow rubbish.. i go slap any lady that even eyes me sef

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by umar745(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2017
LoL! That girl has cocaine hangover.

Thumbs up to the guy for keeping his cool.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2017
She get luck no be me. cheesy

I'll give her uppercult. . .den send her away. angry

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2017

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Kondomatic(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
And nah WOMAN dey slap person upandan like a mad person?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2017
This is naija any thing goes.
But the guy would have pinned her to the floor make her sense come back.

I don't encourage beating or fighting a woman, but any woman who raises her hand at me , I already consider her a man.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by ccffwx: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2017
I beg to differ sir. He really is a MAN worth respecting. By his actions, he has shown that he is above the ill-mannered lady. However, the woman should be made to do reparation. She should not be allowed to walk.
kilokeys:

cos we are men.. we should swallow rubbish.. i go slap any lady that even eyes me sef
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by makydebbie(f): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2017
kilokeys:

Never said you should swallow rubbish.
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by EmperorTech: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2017
gentleman my foot!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2017
And shes not even the owner of the gym

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by kilokeys(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2017
ccffwx:
I beg to differ sir. He really is a MAN worth respecting. By his actions, he has shown that he is above the ill-mannered lady. However, the woman should be made to do reparation. She should not be allowed to walk.

if i know the camera is watching, i can sue ... i go relax make she slap me 50 more times.. cos i would sue her fat ass to court and get money real time..
but if na ''sorry'', ''no vex'', ''ts one of those things''

FORGOBID.. i go slap am.. she go deaf
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by makydebbie(f): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
And nah WOMAN dey slap person upandan like a mad person?
Never said that, there are other ways to go about it
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by sirusX(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
The man is a weakling,.... Unless he's gonna take legal action, then I will say he's a man alright.

It's people like him and you who is hailing him for not hitting Nonsense out of the woman that give these women the courage to men anyhow.

What you guys don't know is that you indirectly expose these women to danger. One day she's gonna hit another man who may not be like this one and get killed in the process.

A woman should be taught to control his hands and tongue just like men, and whoever hits first should be dealt with just like men.

It is pathetic that some men have joined misguided feminists to single out male gender for abuse while clamoring for equal treatment for everyone regardless of their genders.

It is sad.

Any woman that slaps me first without remembering that she's a woman has invested in MMM automatically.

She's getting 100% and more.

First of all, I will use Jackie Chan's snake first and Donie Yen's Buddha Finger to give her two beautiful permanent marks on her for head.

Then finish her off with Jet Li's Ushuro kakato.

And if she's still standing then I will level her completely with Van Dam's triple toby Ushuro gerri.

No gentleman in the grave.
O boy, see vex...I don laugh throwey cheesy grin

Truth be told, the lady feels she is above him and he can't do anything to retaliate

If he was a military man, would she do the same? angry

By the time she receive better mending, na then she go know say respect is reciprocal
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by jejemanito: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
WTF? sad So that's what makes a man

Saving this post for the day you'll spill any feministic trash

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by makydebbie(f): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
jejemanito:
WTF? sad So that's what makes a man

Saving this post for the day you'll spill any feministic trash
Lol no need for that cos I'm not a feminist. I admire his self control and that's one of the qualities of being a man.
If he slapped the lady, things would've gotten messier. Cos its obvious she just a spoilt brat brewing trouble. You think slapping the lady would slove the matter?
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by pennytrate: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
♣ • → damn!!•
slap me once shame on you•
Slap me twice shame on me• angry
°°
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by stinggy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kolababe:
Kudos to whoever this man is. He was slapped twice by the woman and he didn't attempt to retaliate, just kept his cool. And whoever this woman, have some sense and decorum, you don't go about slapping people because you're angry.
Just look at you undecided undecided
People like you are the reason some women will never act sensibly. Imagine you giving kudos to him for giving her a brain-reseting slap angry
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by EWAagoyin(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Hahahahahahaaha

The babe dial the guy number

If naàaa man slap woman now, u go see abike dabiri and other useless women de protest grin

I still de wait for the woman when go even pinch Me , let alone slap

I go do am wetin God do snake for bible embarassed
wetin abike do u na grin
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by EWAagoyin(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
probably dey are both fúck mates.....

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by azpekuliar: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
>
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by azpekuliar: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
Is it the recession? People are losing it at the slightest provocation.
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Kondomatic(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol no need for that cos I'm not a feminist. I admire his self control and that's one of the qualities of being a man.
If he slapped the lady, things would've gotten messier. Cos its obvious she just a spoilt brat brewing trouble. You think slapping the lady would slove the matter?
Self control is one of the qualities of being human, women need to learn self control as much as men.

Okay.... She got away with it because this one has self control but how about the next guy?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by makydebbie(f): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Self control is one of the qualities of being human, women need to learn self control as much as men.

Okay.... She got away with it because this one has self control but how about the next guy?
Men are naturally logical, while women are emotional beings, I'm not taking sides but that's why one of them has to be sane to tame the other. She'll surely learn her lesson soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally : Actor Osita Iheme Shows Us The Woman That He Wants To Marry / What Can I Do About My Younger Brother / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Switches With Her Twin To Sleep With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.