Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,840 members, 7,841,197 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) (4424 Views)

Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Kondomatic(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
sirusX:

O boy, see vex...I don laugh throwey cheesy grin

Truth be told, the lady feels she is above him and he can't do anything to retaliate

If he was a military man, would she do the same? angry

By the time she receive better mending, na then she go know say respect is reciprocal
I will tell you a story.

Iwas standing at a chemist shop one day, waiting for the guy to give me nepa bill when this lady came and stood right in front of me without even saying hi.

That's not my business but after about a minute or so, she turned and looked me at me like she was just noticing me for the first time and said "bros abeg step aside small"

I asked her why and she said "You can't just stand beside me like that"

I Ignored her completely and nah there wahala start. She repeated the same thing like three or four times and when she noticed that I ain't paying attention to her, she gave me a serious push and threatened to slap nonsense out of my head if I stand behind her again.

I smiled and walked back to where I was standing before, meanwhile we have already attracted the attention of other customers there.

Some were telling me to move aside and let her be with her wahala while some blamed her for pushing me.

I went back to where I was staying before and she raised her to slap me but nah there e end.

I blocked her hand and gave her two serious slaps, one guy(who I later found out was the person she was waiting for) came rushing from the shop, he threw a punch which I successfully blocked and blessed his face with my forehead, broke his nose immediately.

People held I and him before he could regain his balance and nah there the fight end.

He got a beautiful broken nose and I got an awesomely swollen forehead.

This happened the day First Bank frustrated the hell out of my life because of useless thing that was missing in my file.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by NaMe4: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
The man is a weakling,.... Unless he's gonna take legal action, then I will say he's a man alright.

It's people like him and you who is hailing him for not hitting Nonsense out of the woman that give these women the courage to men anyhow.

What you guys don't know is that you indirectly expose these women to danger. One day she's gonna hit another man who may not be like this one and get killed in the process.

A woman should be taught to control his hands and tongue just like men, and whoever hits first should be dealt with just like men.

It is pathetic that some men have joined misguided feminists to single out male gender for abuse while clamoring for equal treatment for everyone regardless of their genders.

It is sad.

Any woman that slaps me first without remembering that she's a woman has invested in MMM automatically.

She's getting 100% and more.

First of all, I will use Jackie Chan's snake first and Donie Yen's Buddha Finger to give her two beautiful permanent marks on her for head.

Then finish her off with Jet Li's Ushuro kakato.

And if she's still standing then I will level her completely with Van Dam's triple toby Ushuro gerri.

No gentleman in the grave.

And if she's stilllll standing?!? smiley
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Kondomatic(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
NaMe4:

And if she's stilllll standing?!? smiley
Impossible
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin

Haiizz....what did she was talking abt? undecided

I need my Google translator when I listen to audibles like this one.. cry
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by 2odd(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
As for me o, maybe I will let u go d first time u slapped me, but definitely not the second time
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
The man is a weakling,.... Unless he's gonna take legal action, then I will say he's a man alright.

It's people like him and you who is hailing him for not hitting Nonsense out of the woman that give these women the courage to men anyhow.

What you guys don't know is that you indirectly expose these women to danger. One day she's gonna hit another man who may not be like this one and get killed in the process.

A woman should be taught to control his hands and tongue just like men, and whoever hits first should be dealt with just like men.

It is pathetic that some men have joined misguided feminists to single out male gender for abuse while clamoring for equal treatment for everyone regardless of their genders.

It is sad.

Any woman that slaps me first without remembering that she's a woman has invested in MMM automatically.

She's getting 100% and more.

First of all, I will use Jackie Chan's snake first and Donie Yen's Buddha Finger to give her two beautiful permanent marks on her for head.

Then finish her off with Jet Li's Ushuro kakato.

And if she's still standing then I will level her completely with Van Dam's triple toby Ushuro gerri.

No gentleman in the grave.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Only runz women have these type of temper.she must be an abuja big levels olosho
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by marshborn(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
He is a MAN he won't do that.
So being a man gives people the right to assault you without taking any action against them? The poor boy dey fear for him job..If that's your criteria for being a man , I would rather be branded a woman and reciprocate those hot slaps.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
I can't take insults from LADIES , not to talk of slapping and spitting.

That LADY , should go for a special Thanksgiving
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Some dumb ass females sef, you slap a man and expect him to keep calm cus you be girl. That didn't cross your mind before you raised your stupid palm undecided.

I'm not out for violence buh if you slap my brother and he fails to retaliate, you are getting dem slaps from me. Respect yourself and you'll be respected. cool
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
The man is a real man indeed..
Re: Abuja Woman Slaps Gym Instructor Twice During Outburst At The Gym (video) by sirusX(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
I will tell you a story.

Iwas standing at a chemist shop one day, waiting for the guy to give me nepa bill when this lady came and stood right in front of me without even saying hi.

That's not my business but after about a minute or so, she turned and looked me at me like she was just noticing me for the first time and said "bros abeg step aside small"

I asked her why and she said "You can't just stand beside me like that"

I Ignored her completely and nah there wahala start. She repeated the same thing like three or four times and when she noticed that I ain't paying attention to her, she gave me a serious push and threatened to slap nonsense out of my head if I stand behind her again.

I smiled and walked back to where I was standing before, meanwhile we have already attracted the attention of other customers there.

Some were telling me to move aside and let her be with her wahala while some blamed her for pushing me.

I went back to where I was staying before and she raised her to slap me but nah there e end.

I blocked her hand and gave her two serious slaps, one guy(who I later found out was the person she was waiting for) came rushing from the shop, he threw a punch which I successfully blocked and blessed his face with my forehead, broke his nose immediately.

People held I and him before he could regain his balance and nah there the fight end.

He got a beautiful broken nose and I got an awesomely swollen forehead.

This happened the day First Bank frustrated the hell out of my life because of useless thing that was missing in my file.

Dayum...that was brutal
Sum1 definitely learnt their lesson

[img]https://media4./media/Fkmgse8OMKn9C/giphy.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dead Guy Walking.... Pls Help / Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party / I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.