Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch (23240 Views)

Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Rexnegro(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
it's well
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by sniperr007(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
NOC1:

Because he said the truth you've tagged him atheist
His truth is relative.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Adaowerri111: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
The guy make small sense sha

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by mpowa(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
tuta1:
I seriously agree with Freeze.

Most people who call themselves Christians today hold stupid beliefs even pagans and atheist have sold reasons to mock them.
Even Christ himself advised everyone to live by the Golden Rule. Ask your Religious Head what that means and how to fully apply it, you'll be shocked the way they dodge the question and its application in daily activities. But Freeze honestly its not just one Religious Organization, thats where id fault you, its cut across all of them brainwashed with indoctrinated beliefs not found in the Bible. People really need to read their bibles.

I don't understand why everyone is attacking Christians, everybody has their believe and should allowed to live their Faith in a secular country like Nigeria.Where condemination should come is when your beleif is destroying others, like killing, destroying etc. If people wants to give their money what's anyone's headache, IS IT YOU MONEY?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by CXLVII: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
If that little boy can not sow bountiful, then he is useless to pentecostal

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Benjom(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
sleemoon:
Yesterday was the worst day in my life. I got to the park where I was to board a bus to my destination. Suddenly, I saw an elderly woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone. So I went close by to listen to what she was saying. At the same time, I was also downloading a PDF file on my phone.
Immediately she saw my phone, she told the crowd that, that was her phone which was a Samsung galaxy J2. For a moment I couldn't even open my mouth to say a word. I was so confused.
She held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up but luckily a policeman was passing by and he came into the scene. He asked what was going on and I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that I was innocent.
So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked, apparently it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town.
Come and see me burst into more tears because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money. The woman wrote a cheque of 5.5million naira and was about to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me, so I just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.
Please do you think I should go back to sleep?

grin grin grin
You deserve this...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
What a brutal and harsh critic.Too bad i don't join in criticizing Church... OMG.. This guy's guwd biko nu
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by bayonekind(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
sugarbelly:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-kjLcPP-ySW8/WJA_8kj1phI/AAAAAAADZ_A/9BMZonZDKN4bgjzv4CMRizfvNVhtu78lgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

OAP Daddy Freeze has thrown shade at the Redeemed Church ..He wrote alongside the image above

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP665vJlkxr/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/daddy-freeze-slams-redeemed-church-over.html

I PRAY THAT THIS BOY WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE TO FIGHT THE CRIME IN STATE >>>THEIR LEADER ARE THEIR SPENDING LIFE
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
sleemoon:
Yesterday was the worst day in my life. I got to the park where I was to board a bus to my destination. Suddenly, I saw an elderly woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone. So I went close by to listen to what she was saying. At the same time, I was also downloading a PDF file on my phone.
Immediately she saw my phone, she told the crowd that, that was her phone which was a Samsung galaxy J2. For a moment I couldn't even open my mouth to say a word. I was so confused.
She held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up but luckily a policeman was passing by and he came into the scene. He asked what was going on and I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that I was innocent.
So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked, apparently it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town.
Come and see me burst into more tears because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money. The woman wrote a cheque of 5.5million naira and was about to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me, so I just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.

Excellent thought-line.. Dont let alaba boi read this please.. You dnt know how much income this piece could turn in
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by gerg: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
freeze has officially run mad
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Chimezirim121: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=sugarbelly post=53285757][img]http://2.bp..com/-kjLcPP-ySW8/WJA_8kj1phI/AAAAAAADZ_A/9BMZonZDKN4bgjzv4CMRizfvNVhtu78lgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

OAP Daddy Freeze has thrown shade at the Redeemed Church ..He wrote alongside the image above

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP665vJlkxr/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/daddy-freeze-slams-redeemed-church-over.html

FREEZE WANTS TO ATTRACT AND DISTRACT ATTENTION. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED ONE DAY FREEZE WILL COME UP TO TELL US THAT THERE'S NO GOD. HIS IGNORANCE IS HEIGHTENING
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
I actually wouldn't want to comment, but recently I have noticed how quick this celebrity is condemn Christian churches and Pastors, probably because he knows they are mild and forgiving. I dare to ask freeze why he doesn't have the guts to name an Islamic shieck or Iman or even a prominent mosque, in all his efforts to make himself relevant. Definitely your guess is as good as mine, as they are intolerant .
So Mr freeze and his allies, remember also that we have mosques, Imans and Co in the North and they are still very malnourished.

#therewasacounty

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
admax:
I was just thinking why all Freeze posts directed to the body of Christ always makes it to the Front Page on Nairaland and I remembered the owner is an Atheist.

To Freeze: Many Nigerian Churches (Not just the RCCG) have helped the forgotten of the society daily without having to publish such stories on social media (You will be the one to shout they are showing off if they do).

You are suffering from Colonial mentality (along with your supporters) for criticising the RCCG because a white woman helped one boy! Nigerian Churches helped millions YearlY, you cursed fool!

Hello Friend. I beg to disagree with you. I served in the church for over 20 years. To the Glory of God i'm now ordained awaiting deployment. I believe i have the upstanding to present my views without attacking yours. While i dont permit attacking authorities in anyway. I have proof, the society does, live presents facts that daily the church" DELIBERATELY " turns a blind eyes to situations where they could extend themselves but clearly see opportunities to make more money. Again i aint criticizing the house of God. But if truly we are expanding at the rate we claim, why do we miss so many people along the way we could have impacted and transformed their lives... Is it because like the guy who walked past the injured man in the Good Samaritan story, we are running off to look for where to profit from ?

The guy who wrote this piece annoys me to the heavens, but this message is not wrong this time around.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
This same freeze has forgotten that even before Christianity came to Nigeria, children were thrown into the evil forest, he also forgets that the same whites once burnt witches on stakes and had courts to convict witches, my question to freeze now is what is his business with people paying thite and offerings?,yes there are more pastorneurs than real ones,but the truth is you don't expect the church to come and tell you they have helped person A and B, except you happen to be in that congregation, he claims to be logical but his stupidity stinks to high heavens

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by EmekaBlue(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
d boy standing style never change
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by rtmajayi: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dear Seun and Lalasticlala,

Must everything about Freeze make FP? The guy is going mental and going wild, his OAP job is no longer paying, no body seems to be calling him again for MC job cos he is running out of favour. Pls I want to suggest we moderate Nairaland and please, lets put a limit on Freeze's and Kemi of HNNAfrica making FP. This is a public forum and not a blog.

Yours faithfully,

An angry Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by paskyboy: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
sleemoon:

No, Just visit a psychiatrist Doctor
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by oglalasioux(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Derawiz:
Oga, we know you're a certified Atheist so why bother with oda pple's issues?

It's this "I chuk my mouth" syndrome dat is the problem of Nigerians, if you don't want to pay your firstfruit and tithe that's fine, but don't go ahead insulting people who pay , when they've not come complaining to you.Why are you taking panadol for anoda man's headache?
A rational man would never mock the believe system of another man because it differs from his.That being said, you're one irrational, attention seeking muppet.

Did you do mmm? You sound like a mavrodian with that 'mind your business' stuff.

Anyway, just like mmm, the evils of religion is everyone's business. Just like mmm, it's our money too because it's our fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, uncles and aunts that religion fleece.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by MakeADifference: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
What is "truth"?.

One thing you learn fast when you are a Nigerian outside Nigeria is words matter. If there is a group that talks without facts and reason, it is Nigerians

1. He assumed there was a RCCG church. Wise people clear assumptions and clarify if they are assuming.

2. He superloaded another assumption on that assumption. He said they saw the kid.

3. He spoke without understanding. By culture, we know how these things are. If the wife of this so called FREEZE brought a child home from the streets what would he have said?

4. He is a loose canon. From witch child to January money. Intelligent people will not take you serious.

5. RCCG CSR is an organisational policy. It is instituionalised. So RCCG has a week or so set apart for CSR. Each of their churches must do something. That doesn't mean that's the only time they are to help though.

6. RCCG isn't government. What happened to social work system? What happened to child welfare.

For those who publish what all he says and for NL who brings it to the front page, I think you can do better.

Seun should know this better than anyone that talk is cheap. The guy should go and start his church if he knows this much about pastoring.

For Freeze if you ever read this, a few years from now and you will be like that witchy Cinderella's guardian in the minds of people.

It is nonentities that think they can ride down others as a strategy to get to the top.

NOC1:

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by ifyan(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Freeze is right but constantly condemning the body of CHRIST is what I don't understand, why will say that Ruth shouldn't be paid

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Neerich1512(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
I think this guy should date Aunty Kemi Olunloyo .
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by crazygod(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Y is he picking on redeem alone? Where was he when the church started prison ministry and reached out to the convicts that the society have rejected

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by MakeADifference: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
If you served in RCCG for 20 years and you still write this am sorry you are in the wrong Church for you. Don't become a pastor there for your own good. Just how I see it.

amiablesystems:

Hello Friend. I beg to disagree with you. I served in the church for over 20 years. To the Glory of God i'm now ordained awaiting deployment. I believe i have the upstanding to present my views without attacking yours. While i dont permit attacking authorities in anyway. I have proof, the society does, live presents facts that daily the church" DELIBERATELY " turns a blind eyes to situations where they could extend themselves but clearly see opportunities to make more money. Again i aint criticizing the house of God. But if truly we are expanding at the rate we claim, why do we miss so many people along the way we could have impacted and transformed their lives... Is it because like the guy who walked past the injured man in the Good Samaritan story, we are running off to look for where to profit from ?

The guy who wrote this piece annoys me to the heavens, but this message is not wrong this time around.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by driand(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gbam!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by aku626(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
So we all saw this boy including the so called freeze but did nothing but al of a sudden He's now in the best position to criticize others. The church does more than you'd ever imagine to do I know of how many keke napep in my area and small commuter buses bought by the church for less privilege people they didn't put it on the dailies cause that's their Job. No one praised them for that either cause they prefered being in the shadows. I forgive freeze for His ignorance but a day would come his ignorance won't save him

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!! I stand with Daddy FReeze on this one

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by maxiuc(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=hyfr post=53290494]This is the first time I'm seeing freeze making common. sense. I agree with him. These men are business men not men of God. You have private jet, private university, biggest Auditorium in the world,yet you can't help the masses, OK open mouth and criticise bad leadership you cannot only God will judge[/quote. My dear to open church no dey easy ooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
MakeADifference:
If you served in RCCG for 20 years and you still write this am sorry you are in the wrong Church for you. Don't become a pastor there for your own good. Just how I see it.

Human beings quick to point errors.Please read again and show me where i said i served in Redeemed for 20years. We are quick to throw bottles but won't silently digest facts. We think God can't speak through drunkards to us. We see ourselves as people who can't be influenced. Didn't your scripture showed you that God spoke through a donkey, led through a cow? If i or the message is wrong couldn't you state your facts rather than pick a fight?

I am ordained by the most High, if you see the anointing over my life, it will speak for itself. Leave me out of the issue. be constructive in your stance rather than pick fights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Lucasbalo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
NOC1:

You see how Nigerians are. He's abusing someone telling the truth about the scammers using God's name. Lord help our people to see the light.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong: Sleeping With Different Men Will Never Make You Rich / 10 Male & Female Celebrities Who Had SEX With Rihanna / Toyin Adegbola Dedicates Grandchild In Dublin Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.