Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch (23238 Views)

Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by mpowa(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
amiablesystems:

Hello Friend. I beg to disagree with you. I served in the church for over 20 years. To the Glory of God i'm now ordained awaiting deployment. I believe i have the upstanding to present my views without attacking yours. While i dont permit attacking authorities in anyway. I have proof, the society does, live presents facts that daily the church" DELIBERATELY " turns a blind eyes to situations where they could extend themselves but clearly see opportunities to make more money. Again i aint criticizing the house of God. But if truly we are expanding at the rate we claim, why do we miss so many people along the way we could have impacted and transformed their lives... Is it because like the guy who walked past the injured man in the Good Samaritan story, we are running off to look for whee to profit from ?

The guy who wrote this piece annoys me to the heavens, but this message is not wrong this time around.
His message is wrong, nobody or organization can solve all problems, the problems the church is solving in this country can't be measured, the scriptures says don't announce your deeds so it's not announced, maybe in the church organization you belong to they don't, but they give in mine. Daystar is not my church but they give too much. Every session as the kids are resuming, they package all resumption materials to an endless queue, of children and parents who are not their church members. Can they do more? Definitely yes, these criticisms are misplaced. As per the boy, even Jesus didn't solve all problems when he was on earth, nobody or organization can solve all problems. Simple question to daddy freeze, how many problems, has he solved in his entire miserable life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by mpowa(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
amiablesystems:

Again perceptions pitched on stance and biases... The church is the salt and the light. If this essence is lost, all hope is lost. Wake up Church of God !
All these criticisms are misplaced if you are actually a Christian, if you want to know if the church is the light or not, if we can find a way to get the church out of Nigeria for 2yrs, you will know the difference. We can do more but don't join the criticism Most worldly ppl criticizing are doing the bidding of the devil to persecute the church. They're like Judas, they don't care about the poor really, they just wonder why these churches are getting influential and richer, why should they collect tithe, 1st fruit etc. I know a program in redeem that feeds prisoners every Sunday, they don't need to call CNN to announce it. The church can't solve all problems, even Jesus left some for the disciples to solve, you where you are can solve the problems around. We should stop pointing accusing fingers and start being the light in our own little corners.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
mvem:
...u hv a point...people easily criticize the church /christainity.....but u dare not mention islam der religion or der holy prophet....we know wetin happen in 2006 when in denmark a cartoon was drawn....but dis boy case is painfull na only in africa u see this things, africans dat carry God and religion for head but very back ward....

That's my major challenge, Be fair to all religions.
The boy was even tagged evil spirit by a shrine and they automatically made it the responsibility of the church, forgetting that we have;
Mosques
Shrines
Churches
Governments
Individuals
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
mpowa:

All these criticisms are misplaced if you are actually a Christian, if you want to know if the church is the light or not, if we can find a way to get the church out of Nigeria for 2yrs, you will know the difference. We can do more but don't join the criticism Most worldly ppl criticizing are doing the bidding of the devil to persecute the church. They're like Judas, they don't care about the poor really, they just wonder why these churches are getting influential and richer, why should they collect tithe, 1st fruit etc. I know a program in redeem that feeds prisoners every Sunday, they don't need to call CNN to announce it. The church can't solve all problems, even Jesus left some for the disciples to solve, you where you are can solve the problems around. We should stop pointing accusing fingers and start being the light in our own little corners.

Tell them, but their myopic mind won't let them see it.
What baffles me is that the main body responsible is the government, but they aren't saying nothing about them.
In fact, they leave the constituted authority and blame the good Samaritan for presumably not doing enough.
These Nigerian churches have done more than any other church in the world.
They have given hope to masses, if not for the messages that these guys preach, none would tolerate this government and I don't even think we would have faith.

#therewasacountry
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
admax:
I was just thinking why all Freeze posts directed to the body of Christ always makes it to the Front Page on Nairaland and I remembered the owner is an Atheist.

To Freeze: Many Nigerian Churches (Not just the RCCG) have helped the forgotten of the society daily without having to publish such stories on social media (You will be the one to shout they are showing off if they do).

You are suffering from Colonial mentality (along with your supporters) for criticising the RCCG because a white woman helped one boy! Nigerian Churches helped millions Yearly, you cursed fool!
Guy, your stupidity na high grade o. No mediocre. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by DJInfluence: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
people, people, people, calm down.....forget the messenger for a minute...... Now look at the message.... now react.

I agree with everything he said. I never see the church wey go collect my money as tithe. A pastor that have no visible mean of income go dey ride the latest SUV and me i dey trek.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by africandictator(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Derawiz:
Oga, we know you're a certified Atheist so why bother with oda pple's issues?

It's this "I chuk my mouth" syndrome dat is the problem of Nigerians, if you don't want to pay your firstfruit and tithe that's fine, but don't go ahead insulting people who pay , when they've not come complaining to you.Why are you taking panadol for anoda man's headache?
A rational man would never mock the believe system of another man because it differs from his.That being said, you're one irrational, attention seeking muppet.
my problem with confused atheists like freeze is that they are too busy attacking the christAin God! wbt other religions! that freeze is really mental!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by HENSEXIE(f): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
sleemoon:
Yesterday was the worst day in my life. I got to the park where I was to board a bus to my destination. Suddenly, I saw an elderly woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone. So I went close by to listen to what she was saying. At the same time, I was also downloading a PDF file on my phone.
Immediately she saw my phone, she told the crowd that, that was her phone which was a Samsung galaxy J2. For a m
oment I couldn't even open my mouth to say a word. I was so confused.
She held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up but luckily a policeman was passing by and he came into the scene. He asked what was going on and I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that I was innocent.
So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked, apparently it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town.
Come and see me burst into more tears because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money. The woman wrote a cheque of 5.5million naira and was about to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me, so I just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.
Please do you think I should go back to sleep?

Lolz...OMG!!! U rili got me hia.nd to tink I actually felt genuinely sorry for u. angry.u 're nt serious grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
saintmark88:

You represent everything that is wrong from politics to religion to morality.... Ur just too flawed, u need to re examine ur life if not dooms day is coming for u
doom will be to you and your household ,you obviously don't have sense, cos only stupid people will find the truth annoying to their ears, I can see you are even doomed in reasoning already,smh
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by saintmark88(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
2dugged:
back to sender, except you want to come and dagger me physically,you obviously don't have sense, cos only stupid people will find the truth annoying to their ears

Dagger u?? , i wouldn't do that... What u represent will be ur downfall if u dnt reexamine urself and what u stand for... A word is enough for the wise.... I'm done with u
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
saintmark88:

Dagger u?? , i wouldn't do that... What u represent will be ur downfall if u dnt reexamine urself and what u stand for... A word is enough for the wise.... I'm done with u
you are a big fool, only fools find it difficult to comprehend deep things, I guess you are even more stupid than freeze, birds of a feather, idiot quoted me first with a frozen brain and claims to be done with me, you and your household will experience doom this year, bet it and yes I stand for the truth, from politics to religion to morality, without fear or sentiments,I guess you are one of them zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria, yeye dey smell, nonsense and ingredients
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by ReubenE(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
2dugged:
This same freeze has forgotten that even before Christianity came to Nigeria, children were thrown into the evil forest, he also forgets that the same whites once burnt witches on stakes and had courts to convict witches, my question to freeze now is what is his business with people paying thite and offerings?,yes there are more pastorneurs than real ones,but the truth is you don't expect the church to come and tell you they have helped person A and B, except you happen to be in that congregation, he claims to be logical but his stupidity stinks to high heavens
Freeze is a bigger fool than I thought.
Who is a trying to impress with this nonsensical behaviour?
Freeze is just a frightened child lashing out. This appeal to conscience is nothing but a stupid adventure.
If pastors are not doing what he feels is right, there is opportunity for him to become a pastor unto himself or better still, shut his dirty mouth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
ReubenE:

Freeze is a bigger fool than I thought.
Who is a trying to impress with this nonsensical behaviour?
Freeze is just a frightened child lashing out. This appeal to conscience is nothing but a stupid adventure.
If pastors are not doing what he feels is right, there is opportunity for him to become a pastor unto himself or better still, shut his dirty mouth.
finally someone with a working brain quotes me,thanks jor, I came back this evening only to see a quote on this thread from a rabied fellow, freeze is nothing but a fool,he claims to be logical,a wise person can see through his foolishness unlike the fellow that quoted me earlier
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by ariesbull: 7:12am On Feb 01, 2017
amiablesystems:

If you keep saying this, they will hate you like some are hating on me now for the truth.

Even my pastor's wife isn't talkiin to me because of these facts I state in my Facebook
Who cares
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by ariesbull: 7:16am On Feb 01, 2017
mpowa:

Show me one hospital that redeem or any penticostal is running for free and I will tell you freeze lie

Apart from atholic church
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by mpowa(m): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2017
ariesbull:

Show me one hospital that redeem or any penticostal is running for free and I will tell you freeze lie

Apart from atholic church
i don't need to show you anything, go to the churches and find out.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2017
ariesbull:

Even my pastor's wife isn't talkiin to me because of these facts I state in my Facebook
Who cares

Leave them, let them hate us.. Can't you see how they are coming at me in this thread. They know how to spot opportunities to make more money. But its time to extend their hands, their hands suddenly become short. Did yu know several of them invested billions into the stock market before the recession When it came down to it, they were paying bribes to cover it up, of course we know the obvious reasons, ask them to give educational scholarships just 20m , it will still end up in their people's hands. God only would purge his house !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues / Moesha Boduong: Sleeping With Different Men Will Never Make You Rich / 10 Male & Female Celebrities Who Had SEX With Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.