Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch (23237 Views)

Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by semyman: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
akindavids:
Oga fame seeker, the fact is DAT it takes a level of fact the for people to drop their first salary of the year, normal church goer don't do so... If u are trying to convince such people, then u r wasting ur time becos dey don't do... People that give first fruit have deeper understanding of what dey are doing and u can simply confuse dem so stop wasting ur time biko
False hope till the grave yard, just like some will wrap bomb around their chest, no preaching can dissuade them once brainwashed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

And how has the Church failed to be the Light?

The Church cant help everyone and they shouldn't be Judged because they don't advertise their to the society.

Not on your street, not just in this scenario. Let's not argue, Yu are fully aware what i mean
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by dapsoneh: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
semyman:
You are the ediot, pagan like you
dindinrin, oya kill ursef
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by chuose2: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
I have said it many many times.

Adeboye, Osinbanjo & RCCG only care for money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by OBAGADAFFI: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
amiablesystems:

Not on your street, not just in this scenario. Let's not argue, Yu are fully aware what i mean

What do you mean not on my street?

Do you know that the largest Prison outreach in Nigeria are carried out by Churches?

Churches are the largest Donors to SOS villages and welfare homes?

What about their hospital outreaches, Nationwide?

And because the Church are not making so much noise about their welfare does not mean they are not doing it.

The Church is still the light.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by sircrabo: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who told you people that pastors don't give. Are they supposed to announce it ? There's a difference between philantrophy and biblical giving. Philantrophy is when one is giving for people to see, maybe cause of political ambitions or as an NGO. According to the bible, the left hand must not see what the right is giving. Do you know how many lives Apost Suleiman touches in his crusades, how many kids he placed on schorlarship ? Do you know how many widows Prophet Omoto Fufeyin caters for ? What about TB joshua ? You think if I establish a widow today people around me will hear. Pastors live flambuoyanlty but that doesn't mean there are not people around them they give. What if they haven't heard about or seen the young man before ? They shld just jump into the streets and be sharing church funds because they want to please the populace. The religion that is causing mayhem in Nigeria today isn't given much criticism compared to peaceful christianity

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

What do you mean not on my street?

Do you know that the largest Prison outreach in Nigeria are carried out by Churches?

Churches are the largest Donors to SOS villages and welfare homes?

What about their hospital outreaches, Nationwide?

And because the Church are not making so much noise about their welfare does not mean they are not doing it.

The Church is still the light.

You will find out what we found out one day... Shalom !
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by tuta1: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
mpowa:

I don't understand why everyone is attacking Christians, everybody has their believe and should allowed to live their Faith in a secular country like Nigeria.Where condemination should come is when your beleif is destroying others, like killing, destroying etc. If people wants to give their money what's anyone's headache, IS IT YOU MONEY?

I never attacked. I fault him as well for mentioning just a name of one organization when it cut across all. My main point still stands people should learn to read their Bibles and pray to God for understanding. The road to life is Narrow and few are the one finding it. Ask yourself is my own belief among the few(narrow) ones, or do i share same belief as the Many(Crowd). Everyone has the freewill to believe what they want, but are those beliefs based on what we acclaim them to be. We all know the truth, even if we keep denying it, we know where we're all heading and why we're deciding to stick to it. point is still ask yourself: is my own belief among the few(narrow) ones, or do i share same belief as the Many(Crowd)
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by poyet(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
We might not like this dude, but he's saying the truth sometimes. I believe a lot of VERY RELIGIOUS folks must have come across that lad without doing anything. Those that tagged a wizard must have professed to be Christians. But look at this woman, covered in tattoos, without the looks of a religious person. Yet she did the very thing at the core of Christ's message - showed love.
I'm a practicing Christian and I must admit that we have failed in our basic Christian responsibility and we are now chasing shadows!!
Wake up Christian folks!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by EvangelistNdudi(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Any church that talk more on budget and building than the well being of her member is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
angry

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by JohnnieZM(m): 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
This my comment is dedicated to all my good people who shamed this fake oyinbo loud mouthed Freeze with frozen brain.

Why do you keep hauling stones at the church? You are anti-Christ boy repent or perish. Only backsliders behave foolishly like this. One question Freeze as a radio personality who you help? See the late Chaz B, he was a radio personality like you. A born again Christian, he helped people with his show, financially and spiritually. Even after his death the show still goes on - Sharing Life Issues with Chaz B.

Freeze borrow sense and stop ranting because you have data. Rubbish!

Anybody (freeze and Nairaland trolls) hating the churches of Jesus should go and hug high tension!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by daveP(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
I just hope it's not a church that will help this niqqu in his dreadful hour.

He speaks as if he has two brain waves, one wrong and one right.

If only he knew how to make both to be one fountain for every speech he gives.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by JohnnieZM(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
poyet:
We might not like this dude, but he's saying the truth sometimes. I believe a lot of VERY RELIGIOUS folks must have come across that lad without doing anything. Those that tagged a wizard must have professed to be Christians. But look at this woman, covered in tattoos, without the looks of a religious person. Yet she did the very thing at the core of Christ's message - showed love.
I'm a practicing Christian and I must admit that we have failed in our basic Christian responsibility and we are now chasing shadows!!
Wake up Christian folks!

Bro let me ask you, how many people have you help yourself, hypocrite! Take out the log out of your eyes before attempting to remove the speck in some else's eye!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
NOC1:

Because he said the truth you've tagged him atheist
No mind am.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
I don't know this guy. But I have to say this, when it comes to the decay of Christianity in nigeria, him and I thinks exactly the same way.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
JohnnieZM:

Bro let me ask you, how many people have you help yourself, hypocrite! Take out the log out of your eyes before attempting to remove the speck in some else's eye!
For even recognizing that he as a Christian has lost his way means he is on the right path. One needs to at least know they have a problem before seeking solution. Christians in Nigeria don't even know they have missed their way let alone tracing it back.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Abbeytoy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Derawiz:
Oga, we know you're a certified Atheist so why bother with oda pple's issues?

It's this "I chuk my mouth" syndrome dat is the problem of Nigerians, if you don't want to pay your firstfruit and tithe that's fine, but don't go ahead insulting people who pay , when they've not come complaining to you.Why are you taking panadol for anoda man's headache?
A rational man would never mock the believe system of another man because it differs from his.That being said, you're one irrational, attention seeking muppet.

He's just saying the truth
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by braining01: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
ON POINT Freeze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Bekimbo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
I still remember this man, he said and I qoute whatever i own i work for,whatever this yahoo boys pastors own you work for
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by datizy(f): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
It us well with freeze. I just pray he encounters God soon enough
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by shaklisco(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
sleemoon:
Yesterday was the worst day in my life. I got to the park where I was to board a bus to my destination. Suddenly, I saw an elderly woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone. So I went close by to listen to what she was saying. At the same time, I was also downloading a PDF file on my phone.
Immediately she saw my phone, she told the crowd that, that was her phone which was a Samsung galaxy J2. For a moment I couldn't even open my mouth to say a word. I was so confused.
She held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up but luckily a policeman was passing by and he came into the scene. He asked what was going on and I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that I was innocent.
So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked, apparently it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town.
Come and see me burst into more tears because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money. The woman wrote a cheque of 5.5million naira and was about to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me, so I just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.
Please do you think I should go back to sleep?
lol,you are not serious ooo

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by admax(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Your opinions, your problems

semyman:
An Atheist has more honour than an idol worshiper and far better than you several folds, because God is a jealous God. You Pentecostal goons worship your GOs sheepishly and vomit your hard earned or stolen fund for his welfare. kapish.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by guccimilan(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
sleemoon:
Yesterday was the worst day in my life. I got to the park where I was to board a bus to my destination. Suddenly, I saw an elderly woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone. So I went close by to listen to what she was saying. At the same time, I was also downloading a PDF file on my phone.
Immediately she saw my phone, she told the crowd that, that was her phone which was a Samsung galaxy J2. For a moment I couldn't even open my mouth to say a word. I was so confused.
She held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up but luckily a policeman was passing by and he came into the scene. He asked what was going on and I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that I was innocent.
So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked, apparently it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town.
Come and see me burst into more tears because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money. The woman wrote a cheque of 5.5million naira and was about to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me, so I just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.
Please do you think I should go back to sleep?
[color=#006600][/color]

Abeg continue the sleep Jare.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by semyman: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
"The only reason we collect your offerings at all is because that is the only way to get you out of poverty" E Adeboye
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by mvem(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
sunshyne20:
I actually wouldn't want to comment, but recently I have noticed how quick this celebrity is condemn Christian churches and Pastors, probably because he knows they are mild and forgiving. I dare to ask freeze why he doesn't have the guts to name an Islamic shieck or Iman or even a prominent mosque, in all his efforts to make himself relevant. Definitely your guess is as good as mine, as they are intolerant .
So Mr freeze and his allies, remember also that we have mosques, Imans and Co in the North and they are still very malnourished.

#therewasacounty
...u hv a point...people easily criticize the church /christainity.....but u dare not mention islam der religion or der holy prophet....we know wetin happen in 2006 when in denmark a cartoon was drawn....but dis boy case is painfull na only in africa u see this things, africans dat carry God and religion for head but very back ward....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by saintmark88(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
2dugged:
This same freeze has forgotten that even before Christianity came to Nigeria, children were thrown into the evil forest, he also forgets that the same whites once burnt witches on stakes and had courts to convict witches, my question to freeze now is what is his business with people paying thite and offerings?,yes there are more pastorneurs than real ones,but the truth is you don't expect the church to come and tell you they have helped person A and B, except you happen to be in that congregation, he claims to be logical but his stupidity stinks to high heavens

You represent everything that is wrong from politics to religion to morality.... Ur just too flawed, u need to re examine ur life if not dooms day is coming for u
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by rabzy: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
sircrabo:
Who told you people that pastors don't give. Are they supposed to announce it ? There's a difference between philantrophy and biblical giving. Philantrophy is when one is giving for people to see, maybe cause of political ambitions or as an NGO. According to the bible, the left hand must not see what the right is giving. Do you know how many lives Apost Suleiman touches in his crusades, how many kids he placed on schorlarship ? Do you know how many widows Prophet Omoto Fufeyin caters for ? What about TB joshua ? You think if I establish a widow today people around me will hear. Pastors live flambuoyanlty but that doesn't mean there are not people around them they give. What if they haven't heard about or seen the young man before ? They shld just jump into the streets and be sharing church funds because they want to please the populace. The religion that is causing mayhem in Nigeria today isn't given much criticism compared to peaceful christianity

Living Flamboyantly on people's money meant for God, that is their error...they should give just one example from the Bible of the disciples/apostles who did the same...Politicians also build roads and social infrastructures, it is the one they corruptly enrich themselves with that is a crime. Yeah they can share the church funds to people if they have nothing to do with it instead of corruptly using it for themselves and their children, that was what Jesus asked the young rich ruler to do. Alternatively if the money has surpassed what its meant for...they can ask people to stop until there is a need for it..there is also biblical example of such.....But this corrupt enrichment and flamboyant lifestyle is alien to anointed servants of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by Fantastic2m(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
nabegibeg:
Hmmh

How many church have saved a falsely accused witch?

Saved key?

U want them to kill the hungry boy while delivering him. ?

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch by frubben(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
NOC1:

Because he said the truth you've tagged him atheist

You see wetin d idiot settle down write, because freez said the plain truth, him dey write rubbish. U answer am well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oma Nnamdi Is Married. Traditional Wedding Photos / Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues / 10 Male & Female Celebrities Who Had SEX With Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.