Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Did Something Unusual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did Something Unusual (945 Views)

A Nairaland Girl Just Did Something Amazing / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / My Husband Did Something Worst!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Something Unusual by Elbizzcklinz(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sometime i usually wonder if my girlfriend soon to be fiancee is acting too good to me and watching her words to avoid quarrel or loosing a good guy like me. She showers me with gift and fills me with good food. Her cares extend beyond me even 2 her family...as the last born in her family, she is treated as the eldest and her words are final decisions. I decided to test this, i picked up an arguement with her and lured her to the bathroom then got her soaked with water with her new braids. She was quiet, no angry word...she only said she couldn't believe that i could do this to her, she had to dry it herself, though i felt bad.
I wasn't satisfied because she was still a happy girl, i had to go 2 D extreme at bed time, i brought bk the old issue and made her guilty then broke up with her, guy i nearly killed her, she was struggling with breathe with tears. I ran mad 2 make her alright. I had to tell her that it wasn't a real break up.Guys, she cried and professed her love 4 me and said if i want to kill her
Re: I Did Something Unusual by ghettowriter(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
cry undecided
Re: I Did Something Unusual by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Something Unusual by DonCortino: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
Sometime i usually wonder if my girlfriend soon to be fiancee is acting too good to me and watching her words to avoid quarrel or loosing a good guy like me. She showers me with gift and fills me with good food. Her cares extend beyond me even 2 her family...as the last born in her family, she is treated as the eldest and her words are final decisions. I decided to test this, i picked up an arguement with her and lured her to the bathroom then got her soaked with water with her new braids. She was quiet, no angry word...she only said she couldn't believe that i could do this to her, she had to dry it herself, though i felt bad.
I wasn't satisfied because she was still a happy girl, i had to go 2 D extreme at bed time, i brought bk the old issue and made her guilty then broke up with her, guy i nearly killed her, she was struggling with breathe with tears. I ran mad 2 make her alright. I had to tell her that it wasn't a real break up.Guys, she cried and professed her love 4 me and said if i want to kill her

Goat! angry

When she finally dumps u, dont come here and lament how u cant eat or sleep o!
Re: I Did Something Unusual by Emac34: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
DonCortino:

Goat! angry

When she finally dumps u, dont come here and lament how u cant eat or sleep o!
gringrin
Re: I Did Something Unusual by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

Do yourself a favor. Wait 10 more years before attempting to get married. You'll be helping the society too.
Re: I Did Something Unusual by makydebbie(f): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Something Unusual by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nigga, you are plain stupid...
Re: I Did Something Unusual by firstking01(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Do you know you 've just raised too many thoughts on her fragile mind?...believe me she 'll call it a quit sooner than expected.
Re: I Did Something Unusual by Elbizzcklinz(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
I EXPECTED YOUR BASHING and expecting more. You guys are funny, any girl that is lucky to be with me never leaves me.
She has passed all my test...of which i do tell her.
Re: I Did Something Unusual by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

What did u do to her??

Oga, can u plz elaborate more.. My mind is kinda messed up when u were telling the last paragraph of ur story grin
Re: I Did Something Unusual by Elbizzcklinz(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapQueen77:

What did u do to her??

Oga, can u plz elaborate more.. My mind is kinda messed up when u were telling the last paragraph of ur story grin
Trap queen, i did nothing to her, she just shedded tears of joy, i had to console and apologise. yeah, she did asked if i wanted to kill her by breaking up. I found out that she's just naturally good and caring. i promised never to leave her. My happiness is that she's happy. I gave her all my love, she merits it.

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Of 6 Months Recently Decided She Only Wants To Be Friends. What Do... / Insanity Or Good Innovation (photo)?? / Simple Logic To Understanding Ladies [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.