Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos (7871 Views)

Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Nipples And Abs In See-through Underwear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by nathaniel007(m): 4:54am On Feb 01, 2017
Laveda:
This is sexy. wink
Me likey. smiley
Happy new month
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by refiner(f): 5:50am On Feb 01, 2017
TrapHedges:
Chai see abs
when will my fat belly be like dis

Refiner bia lee abs cheesy

Just like urs...

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by refiner(f): 5:51am On Feb 01, 2017
nathaniel007:
Happy new month
Royalblake?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Francis95(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Jodha:
Hmm in my opinion he's forcing out the abs by bending in the pics...

He should stand straight in the pics and you'll see his chest is flat...

Anyways ion see the need for the thread ("just saying)
I didn't want to reply buh I'm forced to. ..
didn't you see the pics where I was standing. ..
Now see this...take a good look at that Chest

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Francis95(m): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2017
refiner:

Just like urs...
Refiner, you're cute.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Francis95(m): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2017
jakandeola:
pls did u do it evryday is morny and night and how many did u press in a day pls ansa
Yes Boss, I normally do it in the Evening..
I don't miss it...
Buh at times I do it also in the morning..

Buh as a starter you must do it morning and evening to get a good result..

you can as well add a little sit up for your flat tommy
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by nathaniel007(m): 7:57am On Feb 01, 2017
refiner:
Royalblake?
nope...happy new month
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by refiner(f): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2017
Francis95:

Refiner, you're cute.
Awwww...thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by jakandeola(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Francis95:

Yes Boss, I normally do it in the Evening..
I don't miss it...
Buh at times I do it also in the morning..

Buh as a starter you must do it morning and evening to get a good result..

you can as well add a little sit up for your flat tommy
tnx cos I nid flat tommy but like how many did u do a day cos am too lazy hihest I do is 30 and wat kind of food do u eat
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by jakandeola(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2017
refiner:

Awwww...thanks kiss
wat ar u doing heee u hav chest alredy
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Jodha(f): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2017
Francis95:

I didn't want to reply buh I'm forced to. ..
didn't you see the pics where I was standing. ..
Now see this...take a good look at that Chest

Trust me you don't wanna know the first thing I saw when I viewed that pics...

(it wasn't the abs) grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Upload your Acc balance too. I just wanna see if it has packs
ghen ghen cheesy...six cars tinzs
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Francis95(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2017
Jodha:

Trust me you don't wanna know the first thing I saw when I viewed that pics...
(it wasn't the abs) grin
Lol Jodha, what could dah be?
what did you see embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Francis95(m): 10:33am On Feb 01, 2017
jakandeola:
tnx cos I nid flat tommy but like how many did u do a day cos am too lazy hihest I do is 30 and wat kind of food do u eat

If you need only flat tommy, its very easy, all you need is to be determined.

in this case, you need to do sit ups...20 to 50reps once day, you don't need to be lazy, yoh can even do it twice..(morning nd night)

After sit ups, make sure you balance it with push ups....

If you're a type that drinks Beer, you need to stop....

Eat just two square meal everyday not three..

finally, Drink enough water as you can...you can even finish one bag of water a day grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 01, 2017
lefulefu:
ghen ghen cheesy...six cars tinzs
No, packs don't make sense without pocketpacks (bank balance)
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Jodha(f): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2017
I was just innocently trying to view the pics ooo.... My eyes just went below shocked.... Before I even saw the packs...

Trust me you don't wanna know more than that... grin grin... I'm not a naughty fella oo... It's just my eyes grin
Francis95:

Lol Jodha, what could dah be?

what did you see embarassed

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Francis95(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Jodha:
I was just innocently trying to view the pics ooo.... My eyes just went below shocked.... Before I even saw the packs...

Trust me you don't wanna know more than that... grin grin... I'm not a naughty fella oo... It's just my eyes grin

lol Below ?... Chai grin

Tell me what you saw, I'm more naughty than you sef cool
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Jodha(f): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2017
Francis95:

lol Below ?... Chai grin

Tell me what you saw, I'm more naughty than you sef cool

I'm not naughty... grin. I can't explain further.. embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Oyind17:
No, packs don't make sense without pocketpacks (bank balance)
well a gal can't just have both nacheesy.its either he has six packs with average income,potbelly with billion billion 4 im bank account,six packs and dead broke or hungryman packs with bones all over im body and also dead broke and also a walking skeleton and bloody rich.the choice is urscheesycheesy
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Francis95(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jodha:

I'm not naughty... grin. I can't explain further.. embarassed
Smiles, owk I understand

buh don't masturbate with that pics ooo. cool
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
lefulefu:
well a gal can't just have both nacheesy.its either he has six packs with average income,potbelly with billion billion 4 im bank account,six packs and dead broke or hungryman packs with bones all over im body and also dead broke and also a walking skeleton and bloody rich.the choice is urscheesycheesy
who six packs eppgrin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by jakandeola(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Francis95:

If you need only flat tommy, its very easy, all you need is to be determined.

in this case, you need to do sit ups...20 to 50reps once day, you don't need to be lazy, yoh can even do it twice..(morning nd night)

After sit ups, make sure you balance it with push ups....

If you're a type that drinks Beer, you need to stop....

Eat just two square meal everyday not three..

finally, Drink enough water as you can...you can even finish one bag of water a day grin
hahaha if is DAT I cant taking beer oh what will my guys say if I dot flex wit dem again. even for chest alone how many.times did u press morning and night like 50 times?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by BigThinAbner: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
My moniker is tight

Awww I have an idea cheesy u put up a dp and meet me on another thread around 4 or 5 pm and we can play again wink

Why do u wanna see Big thin's picture? Do you love Abner? smiley smiley

New question.. how do you type in colors?! and why?!

Next..when will you remove ur one-nipple picture it's not fine angry smiley

Lastly.. Nothing to say smiley

Merry Christmas smiley
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
BigThinAbner:

Why do u wanna see Big thin's picture? Do you love Abner? smiley smiley

New question.. how do you type in colors?! and why?!

Next..when will you remove ur one-nipple picture it's not fine angry smiley

Lastly.. Nothing to say smiley

Merry Christmas smiley
nah. I wanna see the not so pleasant face of the guy who dared try and bully me smiley
U know, internet trolls are always ugly smiley

U get a spine and put up u... Then we can talk.Byyyyyyyyye smiley
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Francis95(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
jakandeola:
hahaha if is DAT I cant taking beer oh what will my guys say if I dot flex wit dem again. even for chest alone how many.times did u press morning and night like 50 times?

see this guy oo...you can simply tell them you won't take beer..

I don't drink Beer at all..

I do 40........I started from 20 buh now I can do 40....

And press up no be ordinary press up oo...I do different styles

look if you do press up nd reach 25, then you ain't doing it well.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oyind17:
who six packs eppgrin
cheesy lol i get ur point but its still better for a guy to exercise sha .u know wit all these yama yama disease like diabetes,high bp and arthritis ..person suppose get in shape to dey healthy sha.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy lol i get ur point but its still better for a guy to exercise sha .u know wit all these yama yama disease like diabetes,high bp and arthritis ..person suppose get in shape to dey healthy sha.
Fat want finish me lipsrsealed I need not too stressful exercisegrin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Fat want finish me lipsrsealed I need not too stressful exercisegrin
abeg no kill me with laugh..hahahahacheesycheesycheesy
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
lefulefu:
abeg no kill me with laugh..hahahahacheesycheesycheesy
I am seriousgrin tell me
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oyind17:
I am seriousgrin tell me
very simple nacheesycheesy..be using pillows as weight lift..dat na less stressful exercisecheesy
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
lefulefu:
very simple nacheesycheesy..be using pillows as weight lift..dat na less stressful exercisecheesy
Be seriousgrin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Be seriousgrin
hahacheesycheesy..but on a serious note the easiest exercise a person need to do and the cheapest na jogging na.if u haven't done dat b4 u start with short distances and increase d distance as ur stamina increase.it becomes enjoyable when u do am together wit a friend or partner and na good cardio exercise wink.But again i don notice most ladies wey dey complain of being fat when u come see them u go dey wonder were d fat dey and d ones wey dey say dem curvy na dem dey always fat full groundcheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures) / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.